Start by marking “Prophecy of Convergence (Oracle's Path, #1)” as Want to Read:
Prophecy of Convergence (Oracle's Path, #1)

Prophecy of Convergence

(Oracle's Path #1)

The twisted dragon queen stirs…

Half-elf Oracle Aviana is no stranger to prophecies. With a strong connection since birth to the dragon god, Akorith, the dissonant whispers of fate have followed her from the beginning. And when an ominous warning foretelling of the destruction of her clan comes her way, she isn’t sure what to make of it.

Then when her younger sister needs to
Published August 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Prophecy of Convergence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prophecy of Convergence

A_MOTUS
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great fantasy quest that takes a lot of clichés, chew them with geek experience (and probably a lot of rpg jokes) and spit them back in a new fashion. This story follows the usual rules of the quest with protagonists having their own background, gods or prophecies and motivations merging into one great quest for what they first think is just a job along the way. Then situations arise and let's be honest some are ridiculous, giving a very funny side to the story. Combined with the comes-back of ...more
The Mysterious Reader
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sooo good. So. So. Good. That’s what the “Cliff’s Notes” version of any review of Shannon Pemrick’s Prophecy of Convergence (Oracle's Path Book 1) should read. I love fantasy stories and read tons (and tons, and tons) of them. This book is tops. Epic fantasy, a dragon god, magic, adventure and a touch of romance. Add a fantastic leading character in Aviana, a half-elf Oracle. Yup. Pretty much all the ingredients for superb fun. Frankly, but for the fact that I’m literally dictating this review t ...more
Lisa Mcnew
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book follows the adventures of Temperance, Avianna, Orsik and more as they follow the commands of their gods toward an uncertain task. Temperance, thanks to her mother, seems to be a five year old trapped in a twenty year olds body. Avianna is bi sexual and a strong minded woman who has a lot of insecurities hidden behind her show of strength. Together these two embark on an epic adventure, but be warned this book ends with a cliff hanger.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout an
Donna
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Prophecy Of Convergence is Book 1 in the Oracle's Path series. This is a well-written story with exceptional world-building and fantastic character development. Aviana, half-elf Oracle, is an amazing and strong lead character. We have everything present for a fun adventure which I highly recommend. Anxious for the next in series to see what adventure Shannon Erick has waiting for our characters. Received an ARC and this is my voluntary and honest review.
Ken Thompson
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Being a first time reader of this author, I have found this ebook to be a satisfying read and await further installments with baited breath. The storyline has hooked me and I can’t wait to read what happens next.

Jackie
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely amazing first book in this new series. The characters and plot are just perfect together. Avianna is such a strong character. Hoping this is the beginning of many more books to come. Don’t miss out.
Heather Bane
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is different from my usual reads And it did not disappoint. I enjoyed reading. Story and characters are well written. I recommend reading.

Jessica
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
I was disappointed by this book, it didn’t hook me like most of the other books have. It was quite hard going to keep reading. There wasn’t a lot of action or fun plot. The characters as always were easy to like and the plot was a good idea I just didn’t feel it reached its potential.
Julie Clark
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book

Good fast paced story line. Loved the different Characters and story line. Unable to put down. Looking forward to next book, please!
margaret d. hunter
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This fantasy adventure is well-written and sucked me in from the first page. The characters are fascinating and different. I can't wait for the next one.
Krissy
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first in an awesome series!! How would you deal with a sister you are trying to teach about the world outside while having a prophecy throwing you into other adventures?? Well, you just take one thing at a time with a bit of help! Great beginning to the series and can not wait for the next adventure to see what happens next!!

Traci
Marty Culver
Sep 09, 2019
Alan Ferkinhoff
Sep 17, 2019
Shannon Pemrick, for as long as she can remember, has always been in love with dragons, although she never liked the constant portrayal of dragons being inherently evil. In a quest to find more diverse characterizations of dragons, Shannon found her passion for reading Romance, Fantasy, and Science Fiction. With a creative and imaginative mind following her around, it was no surprise her two passi ...more