Start by marking “Blue Storm” as Want to Read:
Blue Storm

Blue Storm

Every being has a true name, a name that must be held close with magic. To be born without magic means to lose one’s name, and a person without a name can’t survive: their soul splinters apart, piece by piece, until they die. The only salvation is servitude, hoping that a kind person will bestow a name and keep the Nameless soul in one piece—at the cost of freedom.

How many
Published July 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Blue Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Storm

Truuss
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, m-m
In Blue Storm his head he can’t win. No one will ever keep him. Especially two guys who are so into each other and love each other hard. Nothing he’ll ever do will be enough.
He is plotting to find a way one of them want to keep him. Without a name he is nothing.
He desperately tries to find a way they will like him, but it seems every time he does something wrong, he doesn’t know why he is never enough for his Masters.

He is jealous, annoyed and irritated with André and Julien so affectionate to e
~nikki the recovering book addict
Wow...

Wow...this was intense. I honestly didn’t know where this was going and really didn’t know what to expect. This was definitely NOT a romance. There are no hearts and kisses. Literally.

I don’t quite know how to describe what this book is though. It was definitely an alternate universe where magic is common and non-magical people are treated worse than animals. It was heart wrenching to actually see and feel how the nameless were treated and not only that, it was physically torturous to be n
Daisy
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don’t know how I feel about this book. I really don’t. But it kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time, wondering what was going to happen, and simply for that I give it 4 stars.
Ursula
Aug 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abuse, dark-twisted
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
I'm not sure what to say here. This was a real miss for me - unusual with this author. There was little to no character development. They don't connect with each other - maybe the two masters but, even that, felt strange. I couldn't even get a read on Blue Storm as he seemed to vacillate between "poor me" to "I need to maneuver the Masters to let me stay and stay named" and having it all be his perspective limited the emotions too much. I felt pity for him- but I didn't see any growth --- it fel ...more
Meg
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 🌟 rounded up

If you enjoy the dark side of erotica, this book will probably peek your interest.

This is an interesting story. I cannot really label it as a romance, although there are some romantic encounters between two of the MCs. The characters are developed throughout the story, but there is little to no back story for anyone besides Blue Storm, and that is fragmented memories at best.

The setting of this book is a world in which magic is the norm, but occasionally, a human is born without
Natalie panda eyes
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one was brutal with multiple trigger warnings. BlueStorm has a new binding but this time he has two names and two masters to navigate and make sure they don’t get tired of him.

The story is simple, dark and twisted, but the relationship between the three of them is complex, filled with jealousy, misunderstandings, kindness and cruelty.

It’s thought provoking and I read through in one sitting. BlueStorm is pretty much a sex slave so there is a lot of sex. Julien was pretty much as expected b
JenMcJ
Jul 29, 2019 rated it liked it
This was interesting but I had trouble with both Julian and Blue Storm for too much of the book. It's not until the last 10% or so that either are tolerable. And...for a book that the sex should have been erotic and titillating....it really wasn't. It couldn't be when Storm was really just suffering through too much of it to try and ensure his long term safety. I'm glad they all have Andre to keep their humanity in check.
Michaelene
This wasn't what I expected.

I went in to Adara Wolf's Blue Storm a little hesitantly with that boatload of content warnings. I was expecting dark, dark, DARK, and then some more darkness. To my surprise, however, I was left rather...disappointed.

Blue Storm is a nameless, his sole existence to please a master in hopes they keep Blue Storm bound to them so his soul isn’t in pain forever. He’s not sure how long it’s been when two masters bind Blue Storm, Andre and Julien.

The blurb is the story, in
Badh
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having read other Adara Wolf books, I figured that there was going to be all kinds of intensity and darkness. There is all kinds of intensity, but there is less darkness than some of her other books. That doesn't mean that there isn't still some.

Blue Storm has been a slave all his life, and only remembers the parts where he has had a name, and he has had way too many names. He remembers what it feels like to be nameless though. It feels like his body is being pulled apart and broken into bits a
Rachel
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unique and amazing right from the start. Andre, Julien and Blue Storm was a fascinating unexpected story. The Universe itself was very unique and like nothing I've read before, add in the dark and kinky moments and I was hooked. We get Blue Storms POV and seeing things through his eyes works; we see the discoveries and struggles that he faces which I really enjoyed. I don't want to say too much because I think it would be a spoiler, you really have to discover this yourself. I love the push and ...more
Esther Alayeto
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is definitely a dark and twisted story but I enjoyed it. It has great world building and very intriguing characters. Blue Storm is bound to two masters who are an established couple, Andre and Julian, and who are very different. It's very difficult for these three to make it work as jealousy abounds amongst all of them and Blue Storm is pulled in different directions by very different masters. It was very interesting watching everything come together to a very intriguing ending. I voluntari ...more
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
To be quite honestly, I did find this book rather intriguing with slightly dark undertones. The story-line & plot is interesting & quite well-written with unusual characters that are trying to find their niche in life.
There is: twists & turns, drama, magic, slavery, insecurities, misunderstandings, punishment, ultimatums, submission, resentment, confrontations, loneliness, potions, unwilling truth, pity, spankings, verbal conflict, confusion, heartache, assault, jealousy, renaming, h
Candice Clark
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was extremely captivating! I couldn't put it down because I just had to find out what would happen to Blue Storm! In the end, I was satisfied with the author's choice! I had feared the poor nameless's fate would of been much worse, although some could argue that this was just as bad!
The lead characters are all flawed which I absolutely love in a book! They all have their quirks and tastes, just as someone would in real life!
The author did a great job on this book! I'd recommend it to
Denise GremoryKohta
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow!!

Even though this was a tough read for me I thoroughly enjoyed it. The concept and creativity were my favorite aspect. With three main characters that went into this with their own preconceived notions and expectations there was a lot more depth then I would normally expect. This wasn't my first book by this author and it definitely won't be the last. She's way too imaginative to pass up on.
Virginia Lee
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book has some twist and turn in the story. Andre and Julien are couple that has some different view on how the are to treat their nameless Blue Storm. Blue Storm is thinking that one of his master is one way and then you see a huge turn with who they truly are. Jealous is a major down fall with these 3 will they survive together. Will have to see if the Robin comes back to the garden. If you like a little intense book then you will enjoy this one
Tori
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Really did not enjoy this one

I hated this book. I felt no love or even connection. It was awful how they used blue storm against each other. I am more than willing to read non-combatant, but not when it’s in this false form. I also really felt that the two masters could have just gone without. It was stupid to get a pet for that. I liked the last 8% better thus the second star.
Doreen Frantz
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable read....the relationship between Blue (trying to keep his identity) and Andre and Julien (in a relationship with each other) is very complicated. The dynamic and interaction is very intriguing and entertaining. The character building is good...generating feelings of both dislike and cheering on. However, this book is not as dark as expected. It does not detract from my enjoyment thereof though.
The Dark Newsletter
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you're looking for something really dark this isn't it. The unique plot, however, offers good worldbuilding...

NEW RELEASE

male/male
Sheila Schwartz
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reality suspended!

A very unexpected and unusual story that is totally unique to anything I have read before. It definitely grabs your attention and is totally gut grabbing and not easy to set down once started. I will most certainly read more of Ms. Wolf's stories.
Szidi ☼
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yeah, i have mixed feelings, but after all I loved this book. It wasn't as dark as I wanted it to be, and the sex scenes was like zero after 50%... but it was a good read and I am happy that I read it.

more : https://readingundertherainbow.blogsp...
Thais
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Patricia Nelson
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting, intriguing, fascinating, enthralling, dark, naughty, kinky, and definitely different story. It was a little murky and confusing at times, but I really enjoyed reading it.
Pierre
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant slave story with MC's who are good AND bad. Not for people who want Disney BDSM. Adara's writing is fluid and solid, as usual.
Lisa
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Strange. Interesting. I don't know what to think.

As always, Adara Wolf creates something totally different.

Definitely thought-provoking.
Gema Cela rodríguez
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very interesting, unique and certainly captivating storyline. I liked the premise and though I had expected something darker based on it I loved how the story unfolded.
Reader1971
Aug 08, 2019
StarLight
rated it did not like it
Aug 05, 2019
Maggie
Aug 17, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
I write almost exclusive m/m, but I have a fondness for bisexual protagonists. I enjoy a lot of darker themes, so you'll see a lot of that around here.

When I’m not writing, I’m reading, painting, playing video games, and rescuing cats. I also enjoy learning about languages and other cultures.

If you're ever curious about the contents of my works, I put content notes on my website (http://adarawolf.