Start by marking “Live Soldier (Die Famous Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Live Soldier (Die Famous Book 1)

Live Soldier (Die Famous Book 1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  49 ratings  ·  14 reviews
THE APOCALYPSE WILL BE TELEVISED.

You know what they call me.

Camera-eyed killer. Spawn of the ruins. Man who stole a city.

These are not the names of a saint. But every legend has an origin story. And because of what I am, you can experience mine in real-time.

Fair warning, though: my life contains instances of drug use, bio-terrorism, aquat
ebook, 3, 360 pages
Published December 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Live Soldier, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Live Soldier

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Live Soldier (Die Famous Book 1)
Fabi
This post-apocalyptic, dystopian society shows the worst of mankind. Lazyness, cruelty and self-absorption. It's off-putting in a tangible way. A reminder of how bad we can be if we're not constantly on guard with ourselves and each other.

It's a vividly imaginative story. There's a lot to take in so you can't sit back and coast through it. There are many twists and reveals that snap your attention back to the action.

There is nothing quiet or introspective about this story
Ryan Evans
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Set in a dystopian world, Live Soldier was a very dynamic and engaging read.
Pros:
-The world is detailed and complex.
-The main character has a rich/deep past and the author does a good job of detailing it.
-The book is well edited, and you can read it without getting bogged down by grammar or punctuation issues.
Cons:
-While the world is engaging, I felt like the author tries to do too much sometimes (background explanations, past events, etc).
-The story itself seems
Pat Eroh
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fast-paced, well-written book that kept me guessing to the end. I found the story compelling early on in the book and I just could not put it down. Incredible story!

Cassie Allen
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story gives the origin story of the main character, Anex. I found the beginning a little hard and confusing to get through but once you get past the start, the story does grip you.

I believe part of the problem with the beginning is it is hard to grasp the world at first as the world building is a little unclear but once you grasp it, it sucks you in. I enjoyed the way that the characters were presented, as the characters that Anex meets during the course of the story, we learn m
Sharon
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this post-apocalyptic world, the author has done an awesome job of bringing a dark world full of dark characters to my kindle! Some things never change and there is an even greater divide between the ones who have everything and the ones who don’t. This means those who don’t get used and abused at will by those who have everything including the power and control. There’s lots of action and drama to go along with the murder mystery. No good story would be complete if at least one of the less f ...more
Janet
Mar 25, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Post apocalyptic story. I personally do not like them. I do not know what happened, the story does not tell me. Striving to survive. Not a bad story. But the story is well written. I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
Richard Mueller
Couldn't get into it.

Tried my best to get into the book but I just couldn't. I made it through 25 percent of the book but it was nothing like I expected. The sonposis of the book just doesn't seem to match. Afraid I'm calling it quits and moving on to the next book.
John Duhon
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When is your next book?

Starts confusing, but quickly starts explaining. Then it's an action packed rollercoaster ride up into the clouds and above before it's satisfactory and exhausted conclusion. A follow-up is screamed for. LoL I'm seriously impressed!
Bill Scoville
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed very much

This story flowed dry well and it never got boring . I highly recommend this story to anyone who enjoys a fast paced action story.
Ian Denner
Oct 18, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not good

Did not enjoy this book at all. Too weird and wacky even for me, and I have read some weird and wacky stori8in my time.
J.D. Schechter
Waltzing with the absurd

Starts off like a bad acid trip but does occasionally improve. Could do with some serious editing. Only saved - somewhat - by a novel plot
George A. Knight
Best book I've read in five years!

Nothing not to like here, the whole thing is just great fun!
Buy it! You won't regret it, not even 99 cents worth.
Laura L
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was an absolute gem , I really enjoyed it the whole way through. I should have seen the twist with the camera coming, but I was so caught up in everything that was happening, I had totally forgotten that that was going to happen, so it surprised me !
I loved this book the whole way through, it just kept on giving giving givingi. I loved the fact that the main character wasn't just a gary Stu either, he has his fault (many), but you root for him, and I'm keen to see where he goes from h
Linda Teisinger
Lamar
Oct 10, 2019
roger nordbeck
Mar 21, 2019
Liam Clay is the author of Live Soldier, book 1 of the Die Famous trilogy. If Darrow and Murderbot had a child, it would read this book on spaceport layovers.