Start by marking “Paris Punishment: Billionaire Club Romance: Paris Trilogy #2 (Orchid Club Book 5)” as Want to Read:

Solomon abandoned her in Paris, but Vivienne isn’t going to let the only man she’s ever loved walk away without a fight.

She wants closure, he wants her off his island...after they spend one last night as Master and sub.

They’re perfect for one another, and terrible together. They swear it’s the last time, but fate—and a billionaire friend with a private jet—are about to i
Published August 13th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Paris Punishment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paris Punishment

Janet Rodman
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What happens when you love someone and they complete you, but you hurt each other every time you are together? In this part, Vivi has decided to take the bull by the horns and confront Solomon. Past feelings and hurts are addressed and brought out into the open. The decision to end whatever might have been is interrupted when friends decide to intervene. Will it work? Is their relationship worth saving?
This is book two in the trilogy. In it we find out the reasons why Viv and Solomon broke up y
Mon Le Bon
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Paris Punishment picks up where book 1 (Paris Pleasure) ended, with Solomon and Vivienne going their different ways when Vivienne chooses family over love….or does she?

Solomon and Vivienne seem to have a lot of past baggage packed with a lot of hurt, pride, missed communication and self worth issues, which although brought up in the first book, really comes to a head in this installment. We see Vivienne flying to Solomon’s private island to see if they can be fixed and to see if Solomon can give
Linda
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vivienne and Solomon's backstory is revealed. What a beautiful, and ultimately, heartbreaking history this couple has. They were perfection together but their love was a casualty of Vivienne trying to do right by her family, not realizing that she and Solomon were falling apart. She was devastated and so was he, even though he was the one that walked away. When they met again several years later at the Orchid Club in Paris, history seemed to repeat itself. (See book one, Paris Pleasure.)

In book
Lissa
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lila Dubois’ Orchid Club Series is so sensual! The scenes are so well written that I can feel everything right down to the “very tip of my toes” (and other parts of my body)! I simply couldn’t put it down! Solomon and Vivienne have found each other again, and the chemistry between them is beyond powerful!! But again, because of Vivienne’s powerful family/business, Solomon has left her… In this part of the Paris Series, we discover the beginning of their relationship, their discovery of BDSM, and ...more
As emotional as Paris Pleasure was, this book has it beat, hands down. This book was filled with hurt, and devastation, and all of the explanations for what happened to get them to where they are, that wasn't in the first book of the series. Where Paris Pleasure was filled with anger, this book had the sadness, of a love unfulfilled.

Solomon and Vivienne have a past as tragic as it was beautiful. As amazing as it was, it was also devastating, when it crashed and burned. So many things conspired
Kerry
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god, Solomon and Vivienne are just so full of love, lust, anger and hurt that this second of the trilogy had me on a tumultuous rollercoaster of emotion that had me gripped and loving every painful moment. Once again Ms. Dubois has knocked it out of the park with the raw emotion and the extremely sensual and oh so sexy BDSM that you can't help but groan aloud as you are left wondering what just happened and what is yet to come.

What Solomon and Vivienne have together is explosive and it's
Pauline Hallick
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So in love with Solomon and Vivienne!!

Paris Punishment is book 2 in the Paris trilogy. It gives us a look back at Solomon and Vivienne's beginning, when they both still had stars in their eyes and believed that their life together was ahead of them.

Then life and her family got in the way, bad decisions were made, and real communication ended.

Now Vivienne is tired of Solomon always running away, but is she ready to hear the whys? Every story has 2 sides, is she really ready to hear his? She needs
TinaMarie
Shelves: arc
Laura R
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While I enjoyed the first book in this trilogy, it is just getting better as we learn more about the start of Vivienne and Solomon's relationship, and what led to Solomon leaving the first time.

In this book, Vivienne goes to Solomon's island thinking she wants to get answers as to why he has left her again. She knows she needs some closure so she doesn't fall into a dark place like the first time he left her. But what she hasn't accounted for is that everyone's perception of a situation can be d
Kathi
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These Trilogies Exceed Expectations!!

The first in the series introduces these characters and gives some back story in an emotional and sensual story. In this second of the series we get more of their beginnings; each thought they would be with the other forever.

Written in such an excellent manner that you feel for each character as you are getting their particular point of view. It is unusual and refreshing to relate to and like both characters.

I do not want to give anything away, but I’m not t
Susan
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Speaking from life experience, love is not always enough. Respect, honesty, clear communication and loyalty have to be there too, for the times when love is confused or shunted to the background by life. Sorry, romantics, but as important as love is, the other things must be there to sustain it.
One has to decide, in tandem, what one will certainly do in order to be together; what one might do, in the right circumstances andwhat one will not do, underany circumstances. Then it's time to negotiate
Donna Smith
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emotions run extremely high for both Solomon and Vivienne. They are struggling with moving on in their loves without each other. Each one has a vision for the future that doesnt necessarily include the other but that changes throughout this book many times. I wanted to strangle both of them at times and hug them close at others. Both of them have unresolved issues that shape how they deal with each other and the outside world. Her family needs to go. His issues with them need to be heard. The lo ...more
Joyce
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The 1st book in this trilogy was super hot and this book was just as intense . You get some unanswered questions about Vivienne and Solomon relationship. Solomon left her in the first book and Vivienne wants answers. She is the one who takes the next step and wants closure. Did they get it?? We will find out in the next book. OMG I can't wait! !!
Lila will not disappoint as she has a wicked mind and the best steamy sex stories. This book is so emotional and amazing. An intervention is called and
Lisa
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My preference is for books that are standalones, complete story arcs in a neat little package. This is not one of them -- it falls squarely in the middle of a three-part story. But, I have to same that I am enjoying the ride and cannot wait to see how this wraps up.

Vivienne and Solomon are completely combustible together; their strong personalities seem to put them at odds but I'm hoping that they will see that they belong together in the end. The heat is searing whenever they are together and t
Jennifer Crutchfield
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is part two in a trilogy, not a stand-alone, must read part one first. I normally do not like cliffhangers, but I knew that this was a trilogy before starting. Solomon and Vivienne met in their early twenties and dated for 5 years before their engagement ended. Part one Paris Pleasure is all about a chance meeting between Solomon and Vivienne five years after their horrible breakup. Part two takes place both in the present day and also in their past. I enjoyed the looks back into their past ...more
Leanne Bryson
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These two characters could be my favorite couple.....ever!! Vivienne and Solomon are so well written, have such painful backstories, and there is still so much to learn. In typical Lila DuBois style, this book takes you on a roller coaster ride of emotions, twists and turns, hot BDSM scenes, and intense chemistry. The book resumes where Paris Pleasure ends and is a page turner from start to finish. Book 3 in this trilogy can't come out soon enough. Lila you've done it again!!
*****I received an A
Tamara
Shelves: read-2019
Fantastic Continuation of the the Paris Trilogy!

Normally the 2nd book in a trilogy is not as good as the first is just a transition to the third and final book in the trilogy. That is *not* the case with Paris Punishment. This is a wonderful addition to the trilogy, giving background into how Vivi and Solomon got to be where they are in the present/the first book.

Grab a copy and enjoy!!!

Can't wait to see how they get their HEA - b/c oh boy what fun it should be!! Love seeing James Christiana's,
Gab
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
You have to be kidding!
This is how you leave me hanging? I need to know how this ends Ms Dubois! Like, now, right now!
After the catastrophic ending of the first book I was expecting damage control and moving towards a happy ending.
What did I get? An auspicious beginning, loads of information about their history together, and then ... ?
This is unnecessary cruelty! I am not a very patient person, so hurry up writing, dear authoress, or I'll come knocking at your door, figuratively speaking!
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Paris Punishment continues where book one, Paris Pleasure ended. Lila Dubois's writing takes you through a roller coaster of emotions, with the perfect amount a drama, explosive chemistry, turmoil, suspense, intense BDSM scenes, angst, and love. This well written romance story has a great storyline and amazing characters, and will leave you hange on the edge.

This book is the second in a trilogy and not a standalone. Paris Pleasure, book one should be read first.

I volunteered to review an advance
Judi
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ugh, I am in book hangover...

Or is it “feel” overload. I have been so drawn into Vivi and Solomon’s relationship I am just drained at the end of this installment. This book really gets into the headspace of these characters. But there raw openness at least to themselves during heir scenes is what really defines their story. And finally we get where Solomon is coming from in his actions towards Vivienne. Will they make it work or will they walk away forever only the next book will tell. Can’t wai
Robin
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Its totally worth the wait. The Paris series of The Orchid Club books is by far my favorite...I love it!
Lila has out done herself with this amazing cast of characters, places and events. I particularly enjoy the past and present storyline. I highly recommend the Paris series, but you must read it from the beginning. The San Francisco series of the Orchid Club books do not need to be read in order to enjoy the Paris series.
Happy Reading:)
Jenna
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Paris part two -
In this episode you will learn about Vivienne and Solomon's past. I'm pretty sure these two were meant to be together from the very beginning. You'll experience a wide range of emotions and some creative kinkery in this story. Sit back and enjoy.
*sigh* true love....
I thought this was some great writing and original story telling from Lila. I can't wait for part three! The cliff hanger was epic.
Melanie Marnell
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Through a series of flashbacks we learn more of Vivienne and Solomon's history. Now here they are five years later, two people playing the blame game and there's plenty of blame to go around. So they have one final time to be together, to clear the air, to get closure, to say goodbye. Unfortunately, one of them didn't get the memo as outside forces step in to force them to honestly communicate.
Renee
OhMyGosh! Lila Dubois has absolutely captivated me with this story. I tried so hard to devour this but I had to take breaks just to absorb the emotions she evoked through these characters. Vivienne and Solomon have an explosive relationship that takes you in and makes you believe their turmoil is your own. My heart is pounding with adrenaline as I feel their pain and anguish of a love that needs to last a lifetime. This story is incredible and Lila continues to leave me in awe of her talent.
Dar
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, 5-star-reads
This story definitely packed an emotional punch! I was completely unprepared for Solomon’s insight and feelings, and Vivienne’s walls and panic. These two so belong together, but they just can’t see how to make it work, and every time they think they have it, something else happens. A few insights into their past only solidify they were perfect, them doomed, in their earlier years. Now, with that ending, can it really work? Can’t wait to see what the conclusion will bring!
GailG
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another stunning book by one of my favourite authors. I am really enjoying the Paris series of The Orchid Club books.

This snippet from the book totally summarizes my emotions at the end of this book -
'... the feeling he got when he read a good book, and even after he'd finished the last word, part of him lingered in the story'

Looking forward to the conclusion and to finding out how Solomon got his scar.
Susan Jordens
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this trilogy and it finds Solomon on his personal island reminiscing over his history with Vivienne. He is stunned when she visits him wanting closure. There is plenty of emotion between them as they try to sort out their feelings and what their future holds.

This is written with great care and empathy making an excellent story and one I enjoyed. As for the ending! Well you have got to read it!
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the setting and characteristics of this story. It entices and leaves you wanting for more. Solomon and Vivienne are the only ones in the dark about their feelings. Will he lose her because of her family ties or will he come to his senses. This story will have you emotionally all over the place with their drama. I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Jo-Ann Forrest
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second installment of Vivi and Solomon's journey. Their relationship is raw, full of angst, regrets but they neither is willing to open themself to the other. Their story is intense and I am sure the next book will give us a better understanding to what they expect from each other. I honestly volunteered to review this arc.
A
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Paris Punishment really explores the emotional turmoil between Vivienne and Solomon. He left her. So she is determined to leave him. Both of them are struggling inside. The BSDM scenes are intense. Will they seal their live or find closure? The cliffhanger will leave you emotionally reeling. It’s a good thing that you know that a happily ever after is coming.
Lila is a multi-published, bestselling author of erotic, paranormal and fantasy romance. Having spent extensive time in France, Egypt, Turkey, Ireland and England, Lila speaks five languages, none of them--including English--fluently.