Start by marking “A Lion's Price: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 4)” as Want to Read:

A Lion's Price: a Lion Shifters novel

(Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters #4)

Shifts happen. Hearts change. Africa awaits.

Rebecca Keitany’s life has been one battle after another, until the moment she’s hired by a witch to work at a tea shop. Finally, it seems Rebecca’s future is looking bright: she’s got a stable job, and an art dealer is interested in her paintings. But that’s before she attracts the unwanted attention of the powerful Lightning
Published July 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Lion's Price, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Lion's Price

Celeste
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Who knew that timid little Rebecca had all of that in her?! She's a remarkable young woman, and Daniel - always cool and aloof - can't stop thinking about her. She's nothing like the other women he knows, and I do mean, NOTHING. Another great story in this superb supernatural series, and I can't wait for the next one! Imaginative, humorous, frightening, bleak, wonderful. Highly recommended.
I received an advanced reader copy of this book, and have happily left my honest review.
Martha B.
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wait for it...

Daniel has always been aloof and distant from is family. He's tried to be a team player, and though it's been hard, his family must always come first.

Rebecca has always kept to herself and kept her deeply held secrets guarded. She enjoys working for Emma at her tea shop, but still, she must always be careful.

Even if you have yet to read the earlier books in this wonderful series, you must read this one. I loved reading Rebecca and Daniel's story. The challenges they each face make
Lady The Owls
What an adventure and heart stopping moments. Finding ones niche in life is so exciting and the danger that goes with just life in Nairobi. I loved the new characters and the world build has grown just a bit more. This is exciting to read and easy also. Take a trip on the wild side and find your adventure here. I so recommend this book and others by Ella Wilde.
Chris
Sandra
Nancy Jones
Emmaline
Aug 19, 2019
(Also writes as Vered Ehsani)
I was born and raised in Kenya. Living up to my name, I decided an office job wasn't my cup of tea. When I'm not rescuing orphaned elephants or conducting a lion census, I write about people who walk the thin line between the human world and the supernatural. Visit my world at www.ParanormalAfrica.com to receive exclusive gifts and top secret info.

Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters (7 books)
  • A Lion's Cage: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 0)
  • A King's Pride: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 1)
  • A Demon's Wing: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 2)
  • A Tiger's Eye: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 3)
  • A Wolf's Song: a Lion Shifters novel (Paranormal Africa: The Lion Shifters Book 5)
  • A Vampire's Heart: a lion shifters novella