Start by marking “Sweet Deceit (Layovers #2)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Deceit (Layovers #2)

Sweet Deceit (Layovers #2)

Even the best-laid plans can’t survive first contact with Mom …

Nadia Fisker thought tonight would be just like all the other nights of her Paris internship: food, wine, friends, and absolutely no hooking up. But when Nadia's judgmental mother unexpectedly shows up on her doorstep demanding to meet the new boyfriend, Nadia can't admit he doesn't exist.

That has
Published October 1st 2019 by Ganache Media

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Deceit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Deceit

Book-Bosomed  blog
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

Nadia Fisker has an internship in Paris as part of her Ph.D work. There she meets Luc Du Breuille just in the nick of time—her mother has shown up and she wants to meet her boyfriend.

Mom is a real piece of work—pushy and discriminatory. Thankfully in this story the apple falls far from the family tree. Nadia is nothing like her mother. She’s progressive and independent. Doormat heroines pop up way too frequently in contemporary romance so it was refreshing that Nadia wasn’t like that either. I
Clayr Catherall
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book! It was a quick but really HOT read. An unexpected romance. That shows you can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your family.

This is the first book I’ve read by this author. Can’t wait to check out more

Elaine
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a quick and easy read! First time I ever heard of this amazing author! Her writing flows with such ease, well developed characters , also hot and steamy!!
Marnie
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🔥 🔥 🔥 Sexy Paris, Paris! 🔥 🔥 🔥
I’m not going to re-hash the blurb, but I am going to say that the setting is in Paris, the city of love, fine wine, sexy French-men and some hot scenes! If a hot AF novella with a great story behind it is what you’re looking for, then I recommend this story from Saskia Laine’s Layover series.

I bounced straight into book two, Sweet Deceit, hot on the heels of Sins of Omission, and I liked it even better, probably because I enjoyed the characters of Nad
Rowena
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good, quick read.

What started as a fake boyfriend romance became more when attraction and chemistry plays a role in this quick, fast paced read that doesn’t disappoint. Nadia and Luc were great characters that sizzles the pages with it’s wonderful storyline and vivid background that made for an enjoyable.
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 2nd book in this series. Nadia is faced with a dilemma when her domineering mother arrives on her door step demanding to meet her new boyfriend who does not exist. Luckily for her Luc steps up to the plate to help out. This is a good story which is a quick and steamy read.
Brandy Freeman
Aug 05, 2019 rated it liked it
I gave it another try with this author, the stories are ok, but again having to stop to translate things slowed down my reading.
Jos
Aug 04, 2019
angel
Aug 05, 2019
Diana
Oct 02, 2019
Aunt
Oct 10, 2019
Saskia Laine hides out on a not-so-remote island in Canada, hoarding chocolate, alter egos, and sexy story ideas.

She is the author of the Layovers series of spicy contemporary romance short reads.