Start by marking “Pillage & Plague (Mount Olympus Academy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pillage & Plague (Mount Olympus Academy, #2)

Pillage & Plague

(Mount Olympus Academy #2)

Summer school sucks.

It's summer term at Mount Olympus Academy, and it's definitely getting hot in here - even for a dragon-shifter like me.

My best friend is being held by the monsters. My crush, Val, just brought his fiancée back to campus with him. And my first mission was a big fat fail.

But there is a silver lining. His name is Nico, a one-eyed werewolf who's been
Published October 1st 2019 by Little Fish Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pillage & Plague, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pillage & Plague

Start your review of Pillage & Plague (Mount Olympus Academy, #2)
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Things are heating up at Mount Olympus Academy and everything that you see is not necessarily what you get. This was a wonderful continuation of this fab YA Supernatural Romance. I consider this more YA there are not any steamy scenes, there are illusions to it but besides some comments, it is super PG in that aspect. Now in the fighting it is definitely bumped up to PG-13.

All in all, great 2nd book. I usually feel as if Book twos are mostly fillers and not as good as the first or third book and
Debbie Eyre
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series just awesome, a well written young adult magic academy fantasy series with an awesome storyline and great characters! Fast paced and full of non stop action I was on the edge of my seat the whole read. Love the creative world building, love dragons and the other paranormal beings, I got totally sucked into this story and could not put it down!
Charlotte
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
I liked the first one because it was exciting and the plot was unpredictable. This one is much the same, but things are to twisty. I am so confused on who is the good guys and who is the bad guys. I even read a few chapters twice trying to sort out some of the twists in this story. I an so lost, I won't be reading book 3. Good luck to those who read this one.
Billie
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Turns out-I'm a stone-cold killer. And I'm not sure I like it.
Last school term I figured out I was a dragon shifter. And then I killed a bunch of monsters. It was to save my friends...but also I kinda liked it. Or my dragon did.
Now, it's summer term at Mount Olympus Academy. Besides classes I also need to: find my mom, rescue my best friend, and help figure out a cure for the shifter plague that's sweeping across campus.
Talk about a heavy course load!
My personal life isn't any easier. Even
Jennifer Pierson
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Like the description states, it's summer term at Mount Olympus Academy, and the summer temps aren't the only things heating up. Pillage & Plague is the 2nd book in Mount Olympus Academy, and since it's the same heroine's adventures, YOU MUST READ Fire & Flood (Book 1) FIRST! Everything seems bigger in this second book, as Edie's bestie is being held by those nasty monsters, the vamp, Val, she is hot & cold with, brought back a fiance, and her very first mission she led was a bust. ...more
John Clark
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
NOTE: This review is of the paperback edition ISBN: 1696427983. The story picks up smoothly where book one left off. This time the characters interactions have built on what took place in the previous book, so their involvement is a bit richer. The gods play a larger part and some of them are pretty randy, something the main characters find a bit off-putting. There's a bit more humor, quite a bit more violence and you can't help feeling empathy for the 'good' students. I'm very much looking ...more
Jackie
Oct 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF - quit at 30%
I don’t know what happened from book 1 to this book (2), but this book is all sorts of strange. It does not have the same feel as book 1. This one feels super childish with stuff that I think is supposed to be humor, but just comes across as stupid. All the characters seem like bumbling idiots. Nope -I won’t be continuing with this series.

At my age (approaching 60), life is way to short & my time is to important to force myself to read a book I'm not enjoying, especially
Nicole
Oct 04, 2019 rated it liked it
*All of my reviews are voluntarily written*

I did have a bit of trouble getting into the second book of this series at first. I just couldn't get into it as well as I did the first book. It did pick up after a little, but there were a few things characters said or did that I struggled with and it kind of put me off the book a bit.

This action picked up shortly after and I was able to finish it without too much trouble. Curious to see where things go in the future!
Philleys Peters
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Edie is caught up in the politics of the academy. And with all the killings going on, a reluctant Edie struggles with being on the right side and doing the right thing. She wants peace and no killings just like her friend Cassie. What's a girl to do? War has been declared and lines have been drawn. And Edie will have to take a stand for peace. Can not wait for the next installment to be released!

Reena
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fast-paced, action-packed, adventure-filled, this second installment in the Mount Olympus Academy will have you turning the pages faster than you can breathe. Excellent characters, amazing world building, supernatural creatures and great character evolving. Highly recommended!

Erin
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Edie having only learned of her being a dragon towards the end of book one now has more trials to overcome. She has to rescue her best friend, deal with her crush's fiancee, and the politics of the academy. The twists and turns she has to get through in this book makes me so excited to see what happens in the next book.
NanaShauna Joesten
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read especially if you love dragons and the Supernatural. This is fast paced and action packed. I love the humor as well. This has great World building and the Characters are brought out great. The scenes are written so well that I feel like I am watching it as I read. I definitely recommend.
Shauna Joesten
Heather Bane
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 of the Mount Olympus Academy series. I found this book well written and a great addition to the series. The characters are well developed and enjoyable. I recommend reading.

Jennifer Dunski
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
God's or Monsters?

What a fascinating and thrilling story! Just when you think you've figured out what's going on, the tides ride in and every theory is flipped around.
Glorious world building, fabulous character growth and incredibly written storyline!
flightyinagoodway
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
I had a little trouble getting into it at first. The characters are really well formed and unique. The plot was well done. I recommend for mature adults due to subject matter.

Jean
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good 2nd book. Edie takes more responsibility. She's growing up & maturing. But it's uncomfortable sometimes. Having been through it myself, I recognize the signs. Her life, as well as her romantic life, is getting complicated. More options & weightier pros & cons. Getting very interesting.
Tayra Sanders
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great read. I thought the story was very well written and flowed well. The story kept me glued to the pages to see how everything would turn out. I loved the characters and had this read in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Franklin  Harris
Oct 21, 2019
Kendoll
Sep 30, 2019
Demitria Lunetta
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Oct 05, 2019
Taylor Doherty
Oct 16, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Crystal Wing Academy (Outling #1)
  • Demigods Academy: Year One
  • Second Term (Dragon Fire Academy #2)
  • Demons (Darkblood Academy, #3)
  • Demigods Academy - Year Two: (Young Adult Supernatural Urban Fantasy)
  • First Term (Dragon Fire Academy #1)
  • Firstborn Academy: Shadow Witch
  • Untamed Magic (Academy of the Elites #1)
  • The Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester Two (The Bloodwood Academy, #2)
  • Unleashing Trials: Year 1 (Academy of Sorcery #1)
  • Firstborn Academy: Shadow Trials
  • The Titan's Treasure (Olympus Academy, #1)
  • Gift of the Gods (Magic Blessed Academy, #1)
  • The Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester One (The Bloodwood Academy #1)
  • Supernatural Slayer Squad (Darkblood Academy, #2)
  • Night Shade Academy
  • Magic Unchained (Half-Blood Academy #4)
  • First Howling (The Lycan Academy #1)
Demitria Lunetta is the author of BAD BLOOD (Delacorte Press/Random House) and the YA Sci-fi duology, IN THE AFTER and IN THE END (HarperTeen). She is also an editor and contributing author for the YA anthology, AMONG THE SHADOWS: 13 STORIES OF DARKNESS & LIGHT.

Her next novel, THE FADE, will release from Delacorte /Random House in 2018.

IN THE AFTER is an American Booksellers Association 2013

Mount Olympus Academy (3 books)
  • Fire & Flood (Mount Olympus Academy, #1)
  • Wither & Wound (Mount Olympus Academy #3)