Start by marking “Sleeper (Saints and Sinners 1)” as Want to Read:
Sleeper (Saints and Sinners 1)

Sleeper (Saints and Sinners 1)

There is no line between good and evil.

Dr. Wren Warner--successful, respected, and hard-working--doesn't have time for problems. She has patients who count on her.

But all of her problems lie in sleep.

As in, she can't. When she does, she is haunted by memories of fire and swords. It's starting to interfere with her work and she's desperate for answers.

One per
ebook, First
Published September 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sleeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleeper

Natalia
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4,5 ★
So far so good!

The h is one kickass chick!!
Love that all characters are +25y, makes them drama free, sexually liberated...
The story ends with a bang and I can't wait for next book!
Emily
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Sleeper" (Saints and Sinners Book 1) by Katherine Rhodes is a terrific read. I loved Wren and Fischer's story. This is a fantastic start to this new series. I was hooked from the beginning and didn't want to put it down. This is packed with passion, romance, humor, interesting and entertaining characters, twists and turns, and more. I can not wait to see what happens next with this series and these characters. Highly recommend to all fans of romance, passion, and series.
Michelle F
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love everything about this book. The storyline was great in an odd (good) way, the characters were believable and most were likable, and the sex scenes were hot as hell! To be able to do all that in a story with such horrific things happening, is pure talent. This is the first book I’ve read by this author, but it won’t be the last. I can’t wait for the next book!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Amber Wyrick
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was captivated by Wren and Fischer's story. I have not read any other books by this author, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I will definitely be finishing this series and read more by this author.

Lena
loved the characters, and the mysterious supernatural thrown in
Debby M
Oct 02, 2019
Katherine Rhodes
Jul 17, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Jul 28, 2019
added it
Oct 12, 2019
Bubble Dream
Oct 16, 2019
Armed with her Bachelors of English, Literature from Montclair State University and a pen name, Katherine Rhodes has set her mind to writing adult romances which are kinky, dirty, and fun. A lackadaisical laundry goddess, expert in the profundities of bad movies, terrible music, and awful literature, she resides in Philadelphia with her husband and two cats.