Start by marking “Signature Sweethearts Boxset Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Signature Sweethearts ...

Kelsie Rae

Signature Sweethearts Boxset Books 1-3

Sweet, sassy heroines and their hot, stubborn men who will do anything to find their happily ever afters.

*LIV*

A new widow. A positive pregnancy test. And an old friend who offers a place to stay.

I never imagined my life would end up this way. I thought I had everything figured out until I got the call my husband was killed in a car accident and that my period was late.

De

To ask other readers questions about Signature Sweethearts Boxset Books 1-3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Signature Sweethearts Boxset Books 1-3

Mel Walker
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG - a Kelsie Rae Box Set, I'm so there.

Kelsie Rae's Signature Sweethearts Series is one of my favorite reads and now that there is a box set you should race out and grab these beauties.

Where to begin:
> Liv - the start of it all. introduces us to the sweet world of the series with introductions to many of the cast including Liv, Luke, and Adam. You will be blown away to realize that this amazing story is Kelsie's debut (yes, she hit the ground in full stride) The skill she exhibits walking t
Tracey Vuolo
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Kelsie Rae boxset is a must have on your kindle. This series will touch your heart is such a sweet and endearing way that you will be swooning for days. I might have a new book boyfriend or two. These characters are wonderful and the friendships are special. I love that they are interconnected stand-alone books so you get even more as you continue on. These stories make me want to fall in loves all over again!

Tracey, Life Reads With Friends Blog
Melanie Helms
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE ! Ive enjoyed these since theyve been coming out. Actually found the author thru ad and never looked back. Ive been a fan since! You can't go wrong these books they are filled with emotions and funny moments. That keep making you come back for more!
Elizabeth Casanas
Kimie
Kim Erb
Jen L
Aug 21, 2019
Kelsie prides herself on writing straight from her own heart, which is how she fell into sweet contemporary romance. She's a sucker for a love story with all the feels. When she's not chasing words for her next book, you will probably find her reading or, more likely, playing with her "monsters".

She adores chocolate, photography, baking, chick flicks, and running. And now that she's actively pursu