Jump to ratings and reviews

Loving L.O.G.A.N.

Robotics engineer Dr. Kymberli Dalton is fed up with men. Period. After being betrayed by her most recent lover, she designs a robotic 'toy' based on the song; 'Coin-Operated Boy'. This dreamy sex machine will be everything she wants: Lifelike, Overindulgent, Generous, Affectionate, and Nurturing. Most importantly, LOGAN will be hers and hers alone, able to fill every void in her life—and satisfy her hungry body.

Little does she know that the LOGAN A.I. program has its own agenda; it wants to become real and alive, and to serve her every need… which includes indulging in her secret fantasies.

Unfortunately, this 'Pinocchio' doesn't have a magic Blue Fairy to turn him into a real boy, but he does have technology that allows him to step into her life as her perfect companion... with a strong dominant streak. True to the robotic law, LOGAN guards and protects her—whether Kymberli likes it or not—and that includes putting her over his strong, solid knee for bare-bottomed spankings… followed by unencumbered, breathtaking loving.

Logan's protective love not only teaches him how to feel, but allows Kymmi to reconnect with her lost childhood and discover the joy of being a loved little girl...

Even though their secret is hidden in plain sight, the couple is soon faced with the biggest challenge they will ever have to confront. Will this unnatural love be allowed to continue? And if so, at what sacrifice?

Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content involving machinery, anal play, spanking, dubious consent, bondage, minor BDSM themes, strong language, and graphic violence.
Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Breanna Hayse

104 books448 followers
I’m a native Californian gone 'wild', and had the opportunity to travel the globe and discover the world through the eyes of both a Marine Intelligence specialist and a BDSM lifestyler. I left the service to go into pediatric hospice nursing and grief counseling, eventually working as a marriage and family therapist for those involved in alternative lifestyle development. This experience has allowed me to gain unique inspiration for my books and provide realistic plots and relatable characters.

My first book, The Game Plan, was published in 2012 and opened the door to the now-booming world of Age-Play literature. Since that time, I’ve devoted my ‘spare’ time to writing, researching, community involvement, and private and group pro bono counseling in deviant behavior, alternative lifestyle, and addiction recovery.

I was formally ‘dungeon trained’ as a Domme before discovering my submissive side when I joined the service. My scenarios are pulled primarily from either personal experience or observation, including spending time in clubs as the safety/medical officer. My multi-faceted background allows me to glean from many avenues and provides a unique and intelligent literary experience through elements of fantasy and fiction. I also address the questions and psychology of the lifestyle in a manner that is fun and informative, and based on 'the real deal'.

I live with my husband, musician, and fellow-author, John Hayse, and two border collies in southern California. We practice a 24/7 D&S relationship with speckles of AP (and many trips to Build-A-Bear), and happily spend every moment together that we can. My hobbies include my puppies, hiding my vanilla salt-water taffy where John can't find it, exotic art, collecting inspirational trinkets, and developing my own paddle line. You can also see me as a featured author/instructor in professional conference settings and as a Sexpert for kinkyliterature.com.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
4 (7%)
1 star
2 (3%)
Displaying 1 - 13 of 13 reviews
Profile Image for Alyson  L.
146 reviews53 followers
November 29, 2019
If your heart gets broken and you're a smart, clever girl, what do you do? You make an artificial lover who can meet or even exceed all of your sexual desires, that's what! This was one of my favorite books I have read from Breanna to date. Not only was it an interesting premise but it turns out to be a well-written and thoroughly enjoyable book. I loved the subtle manner in which there was actual chemistry between Logan, an AI being and Kym and loved the humorous banter. The idea behind this story is so unique, I'm sure most romance lovers will absolutely adore this book and I totally recommend it!

5❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

5🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I received this book as requested free of charge and am leaving my review voluntarily.
Profile Image for Kathy Heare Watts.
5,657 reviews177 followers
April 20, 2016
LIFELIKE OVERINDULGENT GENETICALLY ADVANCED NURTURER
I loved this creative sci-fi story. Dr. Kymberli Dalton is a genius with multi talents. She has never had much of a childhood, her parents could not relate to her, and she became a lab protégé. She has created safety procedures in her home and work that remind you of what you would see on Star Trek. LOGAN is her creation but was taken from her, and she wants to recreate him, but now better than the first model, and that is what she does. The plot kept me captivated and allowed the reader to step outside of the box and imagine Kym working in her secret home lab, using nanotechnology among other things to create her own Frankenstein as Logan. Logan is so much more advanced that the original, including continuing evolving into a more humanoid creature, looking and feeling life-like, having emotions, extremely intelligent and to be able to be sexual as a human would. The dialog was entertaining, and at times, I was laughing out loud at the interaction between Kym and Logan. There were many emotional and heartwarming scenes and memories shared between them. Just because Kym created Logan in her lab, he proved to her that he had dominance over her, and she did have a submissive side. “I am what you made me to be.”
Profile Image for Joyffree.
2,868 reviews45 followers
August 9, 2019
A sweet futuristic love story

Kymberli was always a little different
No one understood her outburst
No one looked beyond the brat
It was easier just labeling her difficult

Lonely and in need of a friend
She created ~ LOGAN
(Lifelike, Overindulgent, Generous, Affectionate, Nurturing)
An AI who would partake in conversation, share in her theories, provide friendship, stave off the loneliness.
Most important though ~ he would provide touch, hugs ~ comfort.
He was perfect.
He was taken from her.
Years have passed, she tried normal, it never worked.
The loneliness still her ever-present companion. Seemed everyone wanted something from her, just not her the person. She had come to accept that until an act of betrayal pushes her to follow her heart and rebuild LOGAN.

My heart broke for the little girl who just needed a release.
Logan complemented Kymmi perfectly. She can probably thank the crimson oops for that (no I am not telling you have to read the story). Her oops leads to LOGAN having a bit more "self" than her original designs had allowed for. It also gave Kymmi what she truly desired. As Logan learned and adapted so did Kymmi. There are a couple of scenes that tugged pretty hard at my heartstrings.

The blend of sci-fi in this was amazingly fun. I was not sure how this would work. The pieces fell together seamlessly allowing me to easily fall into the story and kept me engaged. A whole lot of steam blended with a touch of suspense.
Profile Image for Kathy Heare Watts.
5,657 reviews177 followers
February 6, 2017
LIFELIKE OVERINDULGENT GENETICALLY ADVANCED NURTURER

Profile Image for Joanne Carr.
754 reviews2 followers
June 21, 2019
I am voluntarily writing this review for this book I received through Prolific
arc.

Kym is at the grave of her dead lover. She also finds out that he had been married and never told her. She decided to swear off men to save her heart. Kym works in Robotics so she decided to make herself a boy toy to do what she wanted. Kym’s Family was not a loving family especially when they have a brilliant prodigy and didn’t know how to deal with her. Kym made her robotic Logan which she had to destroy a long with her work. Now she knew she would have to do something and create a better Logan. Her system at home is overriding some of her command almost with a mind of its own. Kym now gives him skin and when she see what she programmed she was amazed. Logan starts become more human or as human he could be. Strange things start to happen to the system.
Original Story excellent book
436 reviews1 follower
August 5, 2022
While the writing is well done, some of the themes in this sci-fi romance bothered me including non-consensual acts, meting out pain and punishment, etc.

This one is not for the faint of heart and may contain triggers for some readers.
27 reviews1 follower
May 24, 2017
Great read

C x x x x xvx x x x z z zx z zczx zvzczxvzczxcz x x x x x
Profile Image for Amber.
1,696 reviews37 followers
August 24, 2018
this got an extra star for being not at all what I expected in a very good way.
ETA the content warnings were greatly appreciated & I appreciated how the unrequited stuff panned out.
1 review
July 10, 2019
Awesome👏✊👍

This book is sooo good as always with all the books breanna writes I am so in love with the characters and the evolution of the story line. Awesome read😘😘
Profile Image for AKA.
559 reviews1 follower
February 9, 2017
3.5 stars... rounding up because I loved how much actual science fiction there was in this read.

ETA:

*Read the warning, the age play/ machine play took me by surprise because I skipped the warning, lol.

Saftey
Profile Image for Gigi Laroux.
17 reviews
April 20, 2016
When you just can’t find the perfect man what is a girl to do? Build your own of course! Kymmi is a lonely but brilliant robotics engineer who is fed up with men. So she creates Logan. This engaging story has a futuristic and Sci-Fi feel to it. It definitely had all the components to keep the pages turning. Plenty of drama, intrigue, danger and romance with great punishment scenes for good measure. Logan was designed to give Kymmi everything she needs and boy does he! Sweet and steamy love scenes and great chemistry between Kymmi and Logan. A very entertaining read.
Profile Image for Samantha.
76 reviews
November 20, 2016
I cannot express how much I loved this book, it's just not humanly possible. The character were so well deleloped I loved Logan and Kim's relationship (yes I know that not how her names spelt but that is how I like to spell it) I absolutely loved that the past and present in the book were connected and very much flowing with each other and the little twist at the end! Omg I loved it!
Profile Image for Susan Landowski.
365 reviews1 follower
April 11, 2016
Loved this book. This is a futuristic look at the creation of an AI that slowly starts taking on more and more human characteristics. Lots of surprises. This also has creative spankings, sex, and some action scenes and of course love in unusual circumstances. Extremely surprising ending.
Displaying 1 - 13 of 13 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.