Start by marking “Song For A Lost Kingdom (Book #2)” as Want to Read:
Song For A Lost Kingdom (Book #2)

Song For A Lost Kingdom

(Song For A Lost Kingdom)

Music is not bound by time.

And Adeena Stuart is not bound by anything that will stop her from saving the man she’s fallen in love with, even though he’s been dead for almost three hundred years.

In Book II of the Song for a Lost Kingdom trilogy, her music provides the portal to to James Drummond who is fighting along side Prince Charles Edward Stuart in the 1746 Jacobite up
Kindle Edition
Published July 2019

To ask other readers questions about Song For A Lost Kingdom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Song For A Lost Kingdom

Lili  (@lilikmarcus) Marcus
This book is so underrated.

When I read Book 1, I was so fascinated by the concept of music connecting time. Music have been used in fictional stories so many times but not like this though this concept reminded me of an Asian (Korean or Japanese) teen movie where the girl went to the future and she plays piano. I forgot the title because I’ve watched a long time ago, so if any of you find this familiar, please tell me the title. but I remember liking it the same way I liked Adeena’s story. And
Noriko
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When you read a really good, incredibly absorbing, emotionally engaging book, you’ll be rendered useless, incapable of doing nothing other than just reading along.
Which is, simply put, what exactly happened to me while I was reading this book.

First and foremost, this is quite the heck of an emotional roller coaster ride; this book had me feeling all sorts of feelings and emotions, I don’t think I can ever write a coherent review, so here’s a heads-up; pretty gushy review is coming your way.

Thi
Marti
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful 18th century period story with a romantic time travel twist. Modern day musician Adeena falls into a coma and wakes up as Katharine, a woman embroiled in a war between Britain and Scotland. Katherine/Adeena is struggling to save her true love from death in the coming slaughter of the Battle of Culloden. Can Katharine alter history? Can the neurosurgeons save Adeena?
This story grabs you by the throat and doesn’t let go! I received an eARC with no strings attached.
Jessica Belmont
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tours-arcs
I loved Song for a Lost Kingdom (book 1), but it ended on a cliffhanger. I’ve been dying to know what happened, and I was pumped when the opportunity to read Book 2 presented itself. I had so many questions and couldn’t wait to dive in.

Book 2 answered my questions but gave me more to ponder. It starts off immediately where book 1 left off. Adeena has been brought out of her coma. The time travel in this novel is really compelling. It’s clear Steve Moreitti did his research and that really helped
Shomeret
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
When I reviewed the first Song For A Lost Kingdom novel, I said that it might be described as Outlander with music. Adeena Stuart, the time traveling protagonist, is a musician whose main concern in both 21st century Canada and 18th century Scotland is her music. This is what I loved most about Song For A Lost Kingdom #1. I was looking forward to reading more about this singer/cellist in the Song For A Lost Kingdom #2 ARC that I received for free from the author.

Music is still present in the li
Deborah Stovall
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was given an early copy of the script for review and I'm so glad I got it.
I like the premise of this book, the series. It's a fascinating concept which Steve Moretti has brought to life in a good story. There are two main characters, Adeena and James, and a cast of characters to cheer for and others you just wish to boo. There are plenty of twists and turns to keep it interesting with possible hints of what is to come. This book is a good read and I definitely recommend it.
Diane
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the best time travel books I've read in a while. This is the continuing story of Adeena and her adventures in the 18th century along with the stories of her family and friends in the 21st century who are desperately trying to get her back. The author has done his homework both on the history between Scotland and England in the 18th century and on medical procedures and it shows in his writing. The story and lead characters are captivating, the world building is excellent and the supportin ...more
Fiona Andrew
Shelves: 2019-books
Totally enthralled by these books. This is the second book in this series and the story just keeps getting better and better. We are moved through time and space by the wonderfully evocative music written by Katherine/Adeena. In the present Adeena is in a coma, fighting for her life, while Katherine is in Scotland supporting the Jacobites. How can they survive and who will end up where. Put aside time to read these books, you won’t be able to stop reading till the end. Highly recommend..
Barbara
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Set aside a weekend for this well-written romance with heart-stopping twists which shifts between 1745 and 2019. I read an ARC and this voluntary review is my own opinion.
Keera Moretti
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Normally I dont like reading, but as soon as i started this book i couldnt put it down! Definitely one of my new favorite books. You become completely captivated by the characters.. the ending was so unexpected and a real shocker. I can NOT wait for book 3.
Tina L
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an awesome storyline! This book has romance, history, mystery, love of country and of a special music! I think many of us had dreams of a love like this...
Thank you Mr. Steve Moretti for sharing your story!
Nevine Ramirez
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Song For a Lost Kingdom II will quickly draw you in, touch your soul, and make you feel personally invested in the plight of each and every character. Hard to put down and downright addictive. Step into a beautifully crafted world of history, romance and mystery.
Jolie
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
After the cliffhanger ending of Song for a Lost Kingdom (Book 1), I was more than ready to read Song for a Lost Kingdom (Book 2). I had so many questions that stemmed from book one that I was hoping would be answered in book 2. I am happy to say that book 2 of Song for a Lost King answered all my questions. But more were raised that I hope to get answered in the next book.

Song for a Lost Kingdom takes place immediately after the events of book 1. Adeena had been brought out of her coma and is de
Alaknanda Agarwal
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read the full review here.

Superb storyline + gripping writing = A.M.A.Z.I.N.G book.

Song For a Lost Kingdom took me on a such a wave of symphony– I never wanted it to end. The only thing it fell short of, was giving me a live orchestra recital.
With every page that I turned, the story got further from reality, further from the world as we know it, and yet, somehow, it all made perfect sense.
Hell, it made me root for Lady Katherine! And Adeena Stuart. That would have been two people, except they’re
Lori Harris
Amy
Aug 15, 2019 rated it liked it
It is like in the first book her soul was lost, now she is finding her true self.

You can read my full review here.

I liked the story and I am interested to see what book 3 has in store for us.
Sophril Reads
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
Let me start by saying that this is a very well researched book. As someone who loves history I appreciate how much research has to have gone into it. In this book you will be submerged into the rebellion of 1745/46. I enjoyed the writing of the book I feel the writing style was perfect for the subject matter.

The time travel element was interestingly done Adenna does not physically go back in time. Her consciousness is what travels through time and into Katharine Carnegie. However there were tim
Rekha Rao
Aug 10, 2019
Marie Z. Johansen
is currently reading it
Jul 27, 2019
Daryl
marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2019
I studied journalism at Carleton U. in the last century when it was still a 'profession', but my real education was at the radio station, CKCU-FM. The mighty 93.1.

Worked in public education in Ottawa and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!

Ran my own software business for 20 amazing years.

Now writing and podcasting with a focus on history, music, science with a love of time-travelling.

Song For A Lost Kingdom (2 books)
  • Song for a Lost Kingdom (Book #1)