Start by marking “Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2)

Twisted Marriage

(Filthy Vows #2)

Some sexual actions have consequences...

We thought we could branch outside of the norm. Explore my sexual fantasies. Dip our toes in a kinky pond just to see how it felt.

But you can't have sex with your husband's best friend in front of him without consequences. Ripples in the pond. A subtle shifting of events and feelings and triggers that will eventually affect eve
Published October 10th 2019

Isabella.R
4 Unconventional Love Stars ⭐

Twisted Marriage is the conclusion in the Filthy Vows Duet and immediately continues from where the first book ended.   I must admit it was a little underwhelming. Considering that Filthy Vows ended in a threesome I was expecting immediate fire.  What I got was a glossed over morning after….
It took a little while for this story to take off. Once we got past the everyday melodrama which seemed to be a constant in this book, it felt that Elle and Easton ha
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Marriage
5 “The good. The bad. And the filthy.” Stars

This story picked up right where Filthy Vows ends. And let me tell you.....it was a Sassy, Sexy, Scintillating, Scorching, Sinful read that had its moments of humor and realness. There was spot on banter between couples and friends that made the story a fast and easy read. It also brought back a favorite couple of mine(Brad and Julia fromMarriage
Alessandra Torre
Oct 10, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
LOOK! Twisted Marriage is here and the duet is complete!
Married life is about to get a lot kinkier...
Filthy Vows (#1): smarturl.it/filthyvows
Twisted Marriage (#2): smarturl.it/TwistedMarriage

Jade Violet
Twisted Marriage picks up the morning after the threesome between Elle, Easton and their close friend Aaron. And like I figured from book one and stated in my review, they pretty much opened Pandora's Box and once you do that, it's pretty much impossible to close. There was good to this book and then there was kind of meh which I'll get to later. First, just let me say, that Easton is still my dream guy - he gorgeous, kind, charming, supportive of his wife and her fantasies, loving as hell and l ...more
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I'll admit it, I was one of those ravenous readers who emailed Alessandra Torre as soon as I finished reading Filthy Vows and begged for more of Easton and Elle North. Well she not only delivered with Twisted Marriage but she far exceeded all of my hopes and dreams for where this story might go. I love love love a sexy story, and this one is NEXT LEVEL SMOKING HOT, but more, I appreciate a story that makes you think, offers new perspective, and Twisted Marriage truly did that, giving insight int ...more
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
REALLY, REALLY ENJOYED THIS ONE. A SEXILICIOUS TREAT OF SCORCHING HOT PROPORTIONS. The duet is now COMPLETE in all it's hotness and this final part of the story, TWISTED MARRIAGE, totally made me blush ☺☺

The duet is about a married couple who decide to explore sexual fantasies and boy does this make for a very HOT story and I'm so happy to report that it was very tastefully done and did not in any way feel sleezy. In fact, their love for each other was very much at the heart of the story, I felt
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans, Erotic, Romance
4.5 Are We Strong Enough Stars
* * * *1/2 Spoiler Free-Please Read Filthy Vows First
This book starts right where Filthy Vows left off. Our couple has to come to grips with the addition they made to their marriage. Was it a one-time thing and just let it go by the wayside...or do they explore some more. And how do they deal with the friend and what happened...will things be awkward, will they lose the friendship...

These are only the first questions and thoughts to hit our couple.
Once the ice is broken and all of the concern about their
Myla
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

In Twisted Marriage, Elle and Easton continue to explore deeper into their fantasy. So expect some scorching scene every now and then. What I really like about this couple is how open they are to each other about their love, fears, career and just about anything. I think they are the most honest couple I've read so far. What I didn't expect in this book is the cameo appearance of my favorite couple from the Innocence Series Brad and Julia to add more hotness to the story.

Alessandra T
Amy
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fans of Alessandra Torre’s Innocence series no doubt gasped (and maybe quivered) with delight when they read the bonus chapter of this book at the conclusion of Filthy Vows. A character we’ve come to love and lust over makes an appearance, so when you open Twisted Marriage, you might be even more anticipatory than with just a continuation of Elle and Easton’s story.

The good news is that our beloved character does show up, and he does do what we want him to do, but he isn’t the point
V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
Book two and Elle still doesn’t sit right with me.
She’s her usual selfish, always thinking about her needs and what makes her happy, never really listen to her friends or husband and that lands her in trouble. But since she’s a lucky chump both her husband and friends forgive her. And does she learn from her mistakes? Nope she just keeps complaining and being dissatisfied.

Easton, on the other hand, is the ever loving and caring husband, going out of his way to make ungrateful Elle happy.

Chels
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Have a fan handy when you read this one! It’s a live one.

I have loved many of Alessandra Torre's books, and I adore taboo romance. This story was incredibly hot, no question, but I needed something more than the scenes with Brad and Julia, two characters from a previous series. I LOVED how the first book ended, and I really wanted something more between Easton, Elle and Aaron. They were so close in the first book yet he all but disappears in this book.

This book picks up right where the first o
Karen
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think my face reading this would have been a display of every emotion. There was the sexy face, the shocked face, the happy face, the unbelievable face, the heart shaped eye face, the laughing face. I just didn’t have a crying face. No tears at all.

I adore Elle and Easton. Love. Love. Love them. The depth of their love. The devotion. The way they fit each other perfectly. The food fights. They are seriously couples goals. Relationship goals. Marriage goals.

Filthy Vows w
Jessica
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Liked Easton. Disliked Elle. Smut was quite hot. Yeah, what else is there to say?
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
description

WARNING: your Kindle might combust while reading Twisted Marriage, the sizzlingly sexy sequel to Filthy Vows. Twisted Marriage picks up where Filthy Vows left off. The morning after. Elle and Easton just participated in their first threesome and are now face to face with their hookup. Easton’s best friend! Hello, reality check. Elle and Easton discover that every hot fantasy they act on might have consequences. Friendships are tested, insecurities and insatiable desires are out in the open, and no one i
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Damn! That was freakin hot and soooooo good! Elle and Easton’s story continues in Twisted Marriage with the ups and downs of a normal marriage...the money issues, the stress, the bedroom antics. Though their bedroom antics are better than good as they explore each other, their wants, their needs, what makes the other happy, the adventure and excitement.
I knew in my heart that these two had the perfect marriage right from the start...I enjoyed their hot explorations and even more so, the seconda
Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice
Rejane
Oct 10, 2019 marked it as nope
😂 😆 😝 What’s that blurb?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Laughing is the best medicine ever.
Kim
A lot of things bugged me, but I’m sure that’s all personal because I am not into that lifestyle. But to each their own.
Nadine Bookaholic
I want to start off by saying this book isn't for everyone, you have to have an open mind and an open heart in order to appreciate the true nature of this love story and I really mean that, this is a book about LOVE and all that can go right and wrong with it.

Elle and Easton stole my heart as I followed their journey in the first book Filthy Vows and I, along with a ton of other readers couldn't get enough of them which thankfully prompted Alessandra Torre to give us more of them and boy oh boy did she del
Ceara
Oct 08, 2019 rated it did not like it
Judging by the blurb, it sounds like her best friend (who fucked her husband in college) gets involved in their sex life too? Can’t say I’m surprised since I had a feeling while reading Filthy Vows, but was really hoping it wouldn’t go down that way. Romance is dead.

Edit: After skimming the book, I am relieved that Chelsea did not have sex with Easton. She was not a part of their sex life. However, Brad/Julia from Blindfolded Innocence series were. I hated that series, but was
Alicia
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fabulous follow through from Filthy Vows! Elle and Easton are such an amazing couple and their honesty and love are totally disarming. The upturing of their original life expectancies are still having repercussions, but their commitment to each other is the strong heart of this book.
It is rare that an author succeeds in writing scorchingly hot scenes with such deftness and humour. Alessandra Torre has the skill to produce scenes that can leave you cross eyed 😊, and yet contain tenderness
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4~4.5 stars ~ Jess

Super sexy follow-up to Filthy Vows. I was interested to see where this was going to go. I wanted to know about the morning after and what that meant for our couple who had dabbled in the kinkier side of their marriage.

So, here I am, reading along and in walk the De Luca's, and all of a sudden this book went from sexy to smoldering. If you have never had the pleasure of meeting Brad De Luca you should rectify that, immediately. Elle and Easton still are not sure ho
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Love love loved this duet! I personally think it’s A Torre’s hottest and my favorite romance to date. And Brad/Julia in the Innocence series was hot too!

I loved the “naughty-ness” of this couple and their venturing outside their sexual box and experimenting with adding more people to their sexual experience. It felt realistic in that Torre highlighted both the positives and potential drawbacks to a polyamorous relationship.

E and Elle were a great version of married coupledom. Their love and co
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Marriage, in itself, is hard. Figuring out our lives is hard.”

I was so hungry for more after I’ve read Filthy Vows. Just like Elle and Easton with their sexual appetite, I was insatiable. And oh my, Alessandra Torre delivered such a feast with Twisted Marriage, that I’m fully sated. This story breaks generally accepted rules, opens the mind and forces you to think about what you are able to accept. Lust and passion chase hidden fantasies, and you as a side observer feel admiration for
Lisa
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heated love

This couple, they bring the heat. Willing to explore in the bedroom, but also openly communicating, and still dealing with life's struggles and friendships. I like how there were layers to their story. I also enjoyed the steamy scenes, and just really liked them both together.
Pam
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Filthy Vows, the first book in this series, was not what I was expecting, and that’s not necessarily a good thing. Based on my feelings about Filthy Vows, I wasn’t planning on reading Twisted Marriage. But I was curious and it was in KU, so I gave it a shot. This book was also not what I was expecting. It’s like the author couldn’t decide what type of book she was writing. There were some comedic elements. At one point I thought maybe it there was going to be suspense. It was definitely not erot ...more
Timitra
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

Twisted Marriage was smoking hot. I loved it. It deals with some of the same issues from the first book as well as some new ones. I loved diving into Elle and Easton's world again and exploring their filthy fantasies. If you love erotic romance that highlights serious issues I can't recommend this book enough.

Copy provided by author
Cyndi Becker
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ummmmmm.Off.the.charts.hotness.

Gulp....

This was one super fun and sexy read. With 2 off the charts hyper-sensual, sexy scenes that manage to showcase the considerations of sensations versus the emotional entanglemen.

I love the quandary this couple funds themselves in and how it all played out. They are solid, respectful, careful and they understand what they are doing and why. The Dr is in...indeed he is ;-)
Suzanne (Lily)
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

I liked Elle and Ethan as a couple but wasn’t onboard with them as individuals. My biggest struggle was the with Their interactions with others, especially when it involved the workplace.
My favourite moment was when their friend Aaron won me over with his smooth announcement 🥰
D.D. Prince
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Molten lava hot. I was worried about a cliffy, but this had a satisfying ending.
LOVED this duet.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Alessandra Torre (AR Torre) is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twenty romance and suspense novels. Her newest release, Filthy Vows, is available now!

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Rolling The Dice by Alessandra Torre Even Money (All In Duet, #1) by Alessandra Torre Double Down (All In Duet, #2) by Alessandra Torre

Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1) by Alessandra Torre The Diary of Brad De Luca (Innocence, #1.5) by Alessandra Torre Masked Innocence (Innocence, #2) by Alessandra Torre End of the Innocence (Innocence, #3) by Alessandra Torre

The Girl in 6E (Deanna Madden, #1) by A.R. Torre Do Not Disturb (Deanna Madden, #2) by A.R. Torre If You Dare (Deanna Madden, #3) by A.R. Torre

Stand-alones:
Filthy Vows by Alessandra Torre Tripping on a Halo by Alessandra Torre The Ghostwriter by Alessandra Torre Trophy Wife (The Dumont Diaries, #0.5-5) by Alessandra Torre Love in Lingerie (Unzipped, #1) by Alessandra Torre Moonshot by Alessandra Torre Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1) by Alessandra Torre Black Lies by Alessandra Torre [bc:Tight|23496782|Tight|Alessandra Torre|https://i.gr-assets.com/images/

Filthy Vows (2 books)
  • Filthy Vows (Filthy Vows, #1)