Start by marking “Four Days of You and Me” as Want to Read:
Four Days of You and Me

Four Days of You and Me

A new swoon-worthy romance following a couple's love story on the same date over four years.

Every May 7, the students at Coffee County High School take a class trip. And every year, Lulu’s relationship with Alex Rouvelis gets a little more complicated. Freshman year, they went from sworn enemies to more than friends after a close encounter in an escape room. It’s been har
Expected publication: May 5th 2020 by Sourcebooks Fire (first published 2020)

Start your review of Four Days of You and Me
Amanda
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good Miranda Kenneally book!! Loved the plot and characters !
Ari
Sep 22, 2018 marked it as to-read
Haha, my phone marked it as “read” instead of “to read”, it knows my wishes so well!

But 2020?! I hope my eyes are wrong, that can’t be true. How’bout next year? :D
Oh well, at least I tried...
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, ya
This was a sweet romance that follows two teens through their time at high school together. Although the book focuses on four field trip days, there are also several flash back scenes to provide context and further develop the progress of Lulu and Alex's relationship. As an adult reading about young teens, I was a bit squicked by some heavy makeout scenes in the early part of the book, but it also felt realistic for the characters and their relationship. This is my first Miranda Kenneally title, ...more
Mrs.Heather Lassley
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off, I am so glad for a new book from this author. Second, I am in love with these characters. These beautifully crafted, fabulously flawed characters. I cannot say much more, but you will not regret reading this YA book.

PS. Not for middle school. :-)
Lulu (the library leopard)
Jul 26, 2018 marked it as tbr-unreleased
Shelves: has-my-name
Lulu, you say…?
Rowena
Another cute YA romance from Miranda Kenneally. Man, it's always great to get a new book from Kenneally. I've missed her Hundred Oaks books but Four Days of You and Me was another fantastic book with charming characters and a sweet romance that had highs and lows but ended just right.
Jeraca
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, library-ebook
I received this free eARC novel from Edelweiss. This is my honest review.

When I saw that Miranda Kenneally write this novel, I automatically snatched this eARC! I really loved this story and the ups and downs that the characters went through for 4 years. It was very realistic in the sense that relationships are hard work. They are emotional. They are worth fighting for.

Lulu is so mature for her age. Creating and writing a book, getting an agent and trying to publish a book, all before graduati
Susan's Reviews
Oct 31, 2019 marked it as to-read
I absolutely loved this beautifully written story about two young teens who "grow into" love with one another over the space of four years. At 15, LuLu is ready to experience her first kiss - but there are so many good-looking candidates in her freshman year. Who would have thought that Alex - her arch rival and thorn in her side - would be the one to capture her first kiss, and ultimately her heart?

I loved the realism in this New Adult novel. Lulu tries to remain true to herself and fight for
Tiff at Mostly YA Lit
I may have beta read and early version of this and it was SUPER fun. Can't wait to read the final version.
Ashli
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely perfect. It was so great to see the characters and their relationship grow throughout the book. I loved the premise of the book and how the story was written. It gave a great example of a healthy relationship and how to navigate relationships as you mature. It was also very sex positive and handled this topic very well. It was so heartfelt that I want to go back and read some of my favorite passages. I absolutely adored this book, and I think others will as well. I can't ...more
|| Soph ||
Nov 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
2020 STOP WITH ALL THE SLAMMING COVERS
caitlin
Oct 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Review copy courtesy of Edelweiss.

The magic in this book is in its structure: the characters spend their four class field trips together, and so their romance deepens through the years, aided by some flashbacks into what happened between the trips. I did enjoy the romance but the book seemed to lose steam in junior year, ending kind of anti-climatically. Maybe Keneally plans to write a sequel with college spring breaks!
Nov 11, 2019
Julia
Charlotte
Haley Shaffer
Miranda Kenneally
Jul 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

• The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)
  • The Bookworm Crush
  • Pet
  • The Burning Shadow (Origin, #2)
  • No Judgments (Little Bridge Island, #1)
  • Field Notes on Love
  • Did I Mention it's 10 Years Later?: Anniversary Bonus Chapter (The DIMILY Series)
  • Would Like to Meet
  • Never Have I Ever
  • Just Don't Mention It (The DIMILY Series)
  • Did I Mention I Miss You? (The DIMILY Trilogy)
  • Maybe This Time
  • Fumbled (Playbook, #2)
  • American Royals (American Royals, #1)
  • Parental Guidance (Ice Knights, #1)
  • Well Met (Well Met, #1)
  • Dear Sweet Pea
  • Hostile Territory
Growing up in Tennessee, Miranda Kenneally dreamed of becoming an Atlanta Brave, a country singer (cliché!), or a UN interpreter. Instead she writes, and works for the State Department in Washington, D.C., where George W. Bush once used her shoulder as an armrest. Miranda loves Twitter, Star Trek and her husband.

Note: I don't answer direct messages, but do answer questions on Goodreads