Start by marking “The Royal Arrangement (The Rebel Queen Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Royal Arrangement (The Rebel Queen Duet, #1)

The Royal Arrangement

(The Rebel Queen Duet #1)

A billionaire prince searches for a new wife in this intriguing tale of power and seduction from USA Today bestselling author Jeana E. Mann.

When I walk into a room, people look twice. Once because I'm the Crown Prince of Androvia, and twice because I'm that guy—the one who makes your panties wet with just a smile. My life is grand until the unexpected death of my fathe
162 pages
Published September 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Royal Arrangement, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Royal Arrangement

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
I want to control you. To guide your desires. To make you want things you never knew you wanted. Make you do things you never thought you could do. I want you to beg for mercy and forgiveness. All while I use your body to pleasure my own.”

Sweet.
Baby.
Jesus.

Why is this my first Jeana E. Mann book? Have I been living under a rock? Why has it taken me this long to climb out from underneath it? Seriously, people! I'm kicking my own butt right now and damn if I'm not completely hooked on this author.

When the blurb tells you that tSTARS
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK! I read it in ONE sitting. Inhaled it. I couldn't put it down, was SHOCKED at how much it owned me. I wasn't expecting to be BLOWN me away but let me tell you, it's BEYOND. There is so much drama, so much sexiness, so much juicy yumminess in the pages. The set-up, the storyline, the pacing, the writing.... incredibly well done. I want to read EVERYTHING Jeana E. Mann has written. I can't believe this is my first time reading her. The Royal Arrangement is pure romance perfection. It's d ...more
Jypsy
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you to Wildfire and the author for an advanced copy. All opinions expressed are my own.

The Royal Arrangement
By: Jeana E. Mann

*REVIEW* 💋💋💋💋
I initially wanted to read this book because the cover is gorgeous! Beyond that, I didn't realize how steamy hot this story would be, so I was a bit surprised. It's not off putting, though, within the context of the story, it's a perfectly logical thing to happen. Henry, the playboy prince, about to be king, needs a wife, and fast at that. Everl
Debra Johnson
The Royal Arrangement by Jeana E. Mann
Genres: Adult, crime, Erotica, Romance, Suspense

Murder, Mystery and Deliciously Erotic

The Royal Arrangement (The Rebel Queen Duet, #1) by Jeana E. Mann

A completely different take on 'Royal' romances.
This is book #1 of a fast paced duet. It is jammed full with
Intrigue
Murder
Mystery
and
Suspense

Very well written.
The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is there were two instances I felt could have used a bit more detail and emotion. It would have helped to connect with what was happening at that time.

The main characters, Everly and Henry, grab your attention and reel you into their lives.
Their reIntrigue
Veronica  Bellaorev Books
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it

This was my first read from author Jeana E. Mann and I was very happy to found a new author that hook me to the story from chapter one.

The Royal Arrangement is filled with power, intrigue, seduction, passion and a bit of mystery. It keeps you waiting and wanting more of all the secrets and new developments for the main couple.

Prince Heinrich of Androvia is not only powerful and rich. He has a very voracious sexual appetite and he is use to have control in and out of his bedroom.

Everly McElroy
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Damn that was really freakin good! I WANT MORE!!! SO HOT!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A passionate seductive story that had me at the edge of my seat. Henry and Everly had a connection and even though it was not an insta-love connection that I've come to love the intense chemistry was there and good grief was it intense!!

Everly has been let down by many and I feel that is what led her to hard headed Henry! 😉 And due to family problems Henry has to make decisions- and one thing is for sure he will not go back to that cheating ex-fiancé and that leads him to Everly. I thought to m
Sassy Angel
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great story! I loved Everly and Henry. I can't wait to read the next story. I loved every minute of it. I couldn't put it down.

Everly has given up on men. The men in her life have all let her down until she meets a man one night. He may change things for her. Henry is royalty and trying to protect his country. He is intrigued by a woman one night and will stop at nothing to discover who she is. When they meet up again, they are drawn to each other. They are drawn into a mes
Coco.V
Sep 18, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-but-not-read
The Royal Arrangement is on sale for $0.99 (regular price $5.99) on Amazon today (9/18/2019)💞
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Wow. What a story. I started this expecting to read a few chapters and ended up staying awake till the early hours to read it all. I just couldn’t put it down.

This is an intense sexy read about Henry and Everly. He is the Crown Prince and she is the daughter of the Vice President. These two are everything. I seriously couldn’t get enough of these two characters.

My first and certainly not my last read from this author. I highly recommend this read. Can’t wait to read more.
Avidez Literaria
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Don’t mistake my actions for kindness. I’m not a nice person. I take what I want. You should know that about me. The sooner you realize what kind of man I am, the better for both of us.”

What can the sight of a woman at the apex of pleasure restrained in a dungeon invoke? If you are in Devil's Playground, an exclusive sex club in New York, many answers can be heard, but all have a high degree of excitement and lust in common. Henry isn’t immune to the redhead beauty. This mysterious w
Kim Whitehead
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now this was one exciting and passionate story! Holy cow! My first experience and I’m addicted! Such an unusual situation that turns into an exhilarating event! The chemistry.... phew! Fantastic book!
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
Why am I hearing about Jeana E Mann now? Why is it the first time reading her books? Where have I really been. Wow, that was the most thrilling bite of sensual ride I have ever been on. Every page was captivating. Every sentence pulled me in. Jeana E. Mann is a new to me author. I was too fascinated with the world she created. The Royal Arrangement engulfed me in a mind blowing story that took my breath away. I hung to every single world. All the words left a mark me. The story, exciting. The ch ...more
Lita Thomas
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Royal Arrangement (The Rebel Queen Duet #1) by Jeana Mann is the story of Henry. He is the Prince on Androvia. He is also a playboy who has a taste for the kinkier side of sex. One night at a sex club he sees a girl that his pant's tented. However she is with his ex bestfriend. Henry's time is spent planning for the day he takes over for his corrupt dad so he can turn his country around. When he does gets the girl he finds out she is the daughter of his enemy. When his father is assassinated ...more
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

From the eye-catching cover to the intriguing synopsis, Jeana E. Mann manages to deliver a passionate story full of mystery and plot twists to keep you wanting for more.

In the story we get to meet Henry, Crown Prince of Androvia whose sole purpose for visiting New York gets sidetracked when he sees a beautiful stranger at a sex club. It only took one look to have him intrigued and he can’t wait to find out who she is. But his cou
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Henry and Everly have a lot of drama going on in their lives. He is the Crown Prince and she is the daughter of the Vice President. Her father is an evil vile man who stops at nothing for power. When she questions his motives, Everly becomes expendable to her father but Henry comes to her aid. Will he be able to keep her safe and out of the clutches of her father. This book is intense with elements of BDSM and power exchange but over all a well written book.

I received a free copy of
Timitra
Sep 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Rated 3.5 Stars

The Royal Arrangement has political intrigue, betrayal, treachery, hot sex scenes and more. I liked it but it didn't draw me all the way in. I wasn't fully invested in the characters and their journey.

Copy won in a contest hosted by author
Amy
Sep 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, 3-5-stars
3.5 Stars!
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
OMG! How could I have never read Jeana E. Mann's books before?
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK!

Steamy and intriguing, The Royal Arrangement is the beginning of Everly and Henry's story.
He's a prince with a dirty filthy mouth to die for. She's an American with certain desires. Together their chemistry is explosive!

I just couldn't put this book down at all!
Rhonda Hicks
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Henry was the Crown Prince of Androvia. He has gone to "The Devil's Playground" in order to meet one of the co-owners, Roman Menshikov, the exiled Prince of Kitzeh. Observing one particular scene, even though everyone is in masks, he recognizes his former college roommate and one time best friend, Nikolay Reznik, aka Nicky Tarnovsky. There is at least a hundred reason he hates the man but two come to mind immediately. One, he had the delicious redhead in a scene and Henry wanted her upon sight a ...more
PP's Bookshelf
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Royal Arrangement by Jeana E.Mann sucked me into the vertex of power plays, seductive games and adrenaline fuelled story line from the beginning. And it left me dazed and craving for more.

I love reading Royal romance set in modern world. After all we all started loving romance from fairy tales! So Crown Prince of Androvia, Henry is visiting New York on a special purpose. His country is at cross road and he needs the help of other allies. And that is where he meets Everly. An exclus
Kookie's
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: royalty-peerage
I knew this was the first half of a duet so I knew it was going to be kind of a short read. I just didn't expect it to be that short. Or was I enjoying it too much that it felt like a quick read?

This was the first JEM book that I read and oh, man! It was a fun book! Royalty, (dirty) political intrigue, and smutty BDSM undertones--all in a single read!

Prince Henry sounded deliciously dark and Evelyn was a clear opposite, perfectly complementing him. I went into this book e
Nicole
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
So, this was my first time reading Jeana E. Mann and I could slap myself for not reading her books sooner! This book had me hooked from the first page and the more I read, the more I realized I was in it for the long haul and just kicked back to finish the book and I was not disappointed AT ALL.

Drama, intrigue, secrets, betrayals, plot twists, plenty freakin' hot sexy times all combined with two people who shouldn't be together due to their individual status in society, but behind cl
Sona Via
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hello gorgeous cover!!!!!

First of all, my lovely readers, do not be fooled by the pretty cover because this glorious book packs great flickers of fire and sizzle! If you can handle the heat and utter destruction of your sanity, proceed...

This little lovely grabbed my attention from the first page! The writing is impeccable, the characters utterly enticing and mind you, this is only the prequel. It has a very tolerant amount of political shenanigans that don’t spoil or tai
Pamela
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Prince Heinrich needs a wife within 24 hours of his father dying or he will lose the throne to his hated uncle. He has it all money, women and good looks. The minute he meets his enemies daughter Everly he wants to make her his wife. Everly is a beautiful redhead and willing to explore dark desires which makes her perfect for the prince with his love for sex. A good read that ends on a cliffhanger but the next book is due out soon so not a long wait. I can't wait to see where this couple end up! ...more
Jo
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phew (fans self) - this starts at scorching and only gets hotter!

There are no compromises with this book.  Not in the character development (you may not particularly like Henry - I was ambivalent about him at the outset), and definitely not in the story telling.  And I don't think I was supposed to warm to Henry too much.  The power imbalance between him and Everly wouldn't work as well otherwise.

This is a very clever book.  It completely drew me in.  I can't wait for the
Thi
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first read from this author and I really enjoyed it. The cover drew me in. I thought it would be a standard read but once you read the first page, you can tell it was so much more than that. There were layers that drew me in and kept me glued to my kindle. Can’t wait to see what’s next.
Marcy
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked Prince Henry and Everly. They had amazing chemistry. I liked that they have the same secret part of their lives. Very sexy and steamy. The story was interesting and kept me engaged. I look forward to the next book, so I can find out what happens.
Viki Pazdur
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book! No spoilers from me like I say in most of my reviews. I can't wait for book 2! I love love love Jeana E. Mann books, every single book is fantastic!
The Book Lover
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness!!! I need more from this couple because I can't deal with the sexual tension, what a ride, I need book 2.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Jeana E. Mann is the award-winning author of billionaire and bad boy romance. Her books focus on second chances and workplace relationships while touching on real-life topics like autism, drug addiction, mental illness, and family dynamics. Her latest release, THE EXILED PRINCE, is available now!

You can find her here:
Website: http://jeanaemann.net
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JeanaEMann
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/JeanaEMann
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Jeana-E.-Mann/...
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeana.e.mann/

Standalone

The Rebel Queen Duet (2 books)
  • The Rebel Queen (The Rebel Queen Duet, #2)