Start by marking “Mixologist: A Cougar Novella” as Want to Read:
Mixologist: A Cougar Novella

Mixologist: A Cougar Novella

It started off as a game, sending a pic anonymously. All I’d planned to do was ruffle her feathers, maybe make her blush with embarrassment and possibly desire. I sure as hell had no intention of falling for her.

Although I fantasized about her being beneath me, watching her unravel, that would never happen anywhere other than in my wet dreams. Bronwyn James was fine wine
Kindle Edition
Published August 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Mixologist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mixologist

Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_MIX BANNER

This was a fun, fairly simple, quick and definitely downright dirty read and I did enjoy it.
It's of novella-length but was actually still a decent size much longer than the usual novella.
This one starts with a D-Pick (Haha do they ever work in real time I think not) and though at the beginning Kane does come across as a tad egotistical in regards to woman it soon became apparent that was mainly bluster on his part and he did quickly morph into quite the sweetheart when it came to Bronwyn and his
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

This was a super fun, sweet, and smoking hot novella about the fun side to social media and it's possibilities.

This specific video review will be included in the July 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Michelle
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a hot little novella that I really liked, and Kane....*sigh* there was some off the charts chemistry between Kane and Bronwyn, and to think it all started with a picture....this book was so good I didn't want it to end, I am for sure recommending this book, and look forward to see what comes next
Jackie Ashmead
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG HOTNESS!! This book starts out right from the start and your like OMG BAM! Kane is such a hottie. This age gap book was a good one! Kane and Bronwyn have such an instant chemistry right from the start between the two of them and they are literally drawn together! If your looking for a quick hot read and enjoy age gaps then this is the book for you!
Jessica
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this younger man! Older woman romance. It was love at first site for Kane. It just took her a little longer to get with the program.
Melanie Helms
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a cute novella length book! I loved Kane and Bronwyn. I loved the age gap and cougar side to things! I actually wasnt really ready for this to end. I can only hope maybe we will see these guys again down the road!
Michelle Austin
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description

Mixologist: A Cougar Novella was a steamy and hot 5 star read.

Kane is a Mixologist at a bar that Bronwyn has been going to after work and with her best friend. She’s out of Kane’s league but he can’t help but think about her. He decides to take a chance and send her an anonymous picture via social media, it was intended to be a way to mess with her. What he didn’t expect was to actually end up talking to her and getting to know each other better.

When they
JoAnna G
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hot, Fun, Fast and Lustful reads.

Mixologist was AWESOME!!!

This is a fast, easy and truly hot read. It's easy and not with a lot of drama. Just enough to give it the story we as readers like to read. I enjoyed it so much. I have had such a hard time as of late reading and this one I was able to get through without having to set it down and keep going back. I am in such a book slump. This book will melt your kindle pages. I loved it. I laughed out loud at moments with their friends. I also had a
Amy Stephens
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mixologist is the perfect story!!

I love when two authors come together and give you one phenomenal read. Seriously, Mila Hart knocked this one out of the park. What woman wouldn't adore a younger man, who's sexy as hell, blessed in all the right ways, is confident, and knows all the right words to say? Yes, I'm referring to Kane, better known as the mixologist.

The originality of the story line is what sets the Mixologist apart from other cougar reads. I adored the messages sent between Kane and
Ana Rita
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After the dark book I was reading I just needed one book that could take the edge off and when this baby appeared on my kindle I just knew it would be it.
I've only read one book co-written by these two amazing authors and I knew I needed more.
Mila Hart is their name and they will make you a fan.
Mixologist is Mila's latest release and tells the stories of Kane and Bronwyn.
It all started with a picture. A picture that was sent with the porpoise to embarrass her but he couldn't imagine what the
Lee Rey
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kane and Bronwyn have met many times, where she comes for a drink and he pours her them. Kane is someone that does not feel more than anything than just NSA fun but he is drawn to Bronwyn and is insecure how to approach her. But he finds a way to get her attention and build a connection before revealing himself. I enjoyed how they cyber sex each other before they officially met. The scenes between them was hot and the connection was strong beyond the 'fun'. However to get their HEA was not easy. ...more
Katie
Mixologist
By Mila Hart
4 stars
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

Mixologist was a fun and quick read! I do love a novella sometimes and I loved that this one didn’t feel rushed and it definitely didn’t feel like it lacked anything at all. Kane and Bronwyn were extremely hot together – I thought they had a great amount of chemistry and fair play to Bronwyn who wouldn’t want to get together with Kane! He had that boyish charm that’s easy to fall for!!! I get that the way in which t
Jessica Robbins
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle, blog-tour

First off get a fan before you sit down to read this because you just may need it before you get done. Bronwyn is unhappy with the dating pool even if she is a successful business woman the men around her are just awful. At least until one anonymously sends her a Snapchat. This leads to some interesting back and forth between the two but he is reluctant to tell her who is is due an age gap as well as a s
BookLover
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is one that I absolutely loved. The subject is not written about much and this author has created an amazing, steamy, all encompassing novel about a romance that is completely unexpected. Her writing is flawless and steamy - enough you might need to take a shower after you’re finished reading this. Mila Hart is a one-click author for me. This book is one that was devoured in hours because I couldn’t put it down once I started it. Amazing job Mila Hart!

What starts out as a prank turns i
Ga Books LoverX
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This novella is SUPER FREAKING HOT! Kane has been lusting hardcore after Bronwyn since she showed up in her hot business suits in his bar. She doesn't notice him and why should she, he feels as if she is so far out of her league. Until he gets her snapchat handle and things get interesting and SUPER dirty. Bronwyn has no clue sent her the dirty snapchat picture, but she is intrigued and she wants more, why wont he tell her who he is?!

Y'all, all in all, this is short, steamy, SUPER HOT, and full
Brittany Hively
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
So, I really enjoyed this story. It was not your average story in the least and the differences that threw me made me laugh and think huh, okay. And hooked me in.

The beginning of Bronwyn and Kane's relationship was, but was not the norm for most. And I literally lol'd at the clicheness of it, but then was surprised at how it progressed. I think the intriguement was more real than what the world likes to share with others, so I was like, okay let's see what happens.

The story was also pretty ste
Sassy Southern
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a hot read and it was something new to me. Bronwyn is a mature and sexy business woman that come in to the bar and Kane is instantly fascinated and in just with her. They share some heated glances and Kane can’t help but see how hopeless the men are that try to get her attention and taking a chance he sends her a dirty picture on Snapchat. Not able to resist the treat she was sent Bronwyn is very interesting in what the whole package contains. They have plenty of interaction with out he ...more
Terra Drynan-Werder
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the novella and how different it was to what I usually read. I loved how Bronwyn was older and established in her life and career and Kane while younger had his own career but wasn't an alpha billionaire, alpha a million percent, but more of your average guy which was a pleasant change. This book made me laugh, probably because I could relate to how they met and it was sizzling between the sheets and great read. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book for an h ...more
Stephanie
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
From the first page to the last, I was consumed by Bronwyn & Kane’s story!

I loved these two characters together with their chemistry, banter, & how well they fit together. Bronwyn & Kane were meant to be.

This is the first book that I have read by Mila Hart & it definitely won’t be my last! I have read most of Stephie Walls’ books so I knew before I read Mixologist that I would get lost in Stephie’s writing and I did. I can’t wait for more by Mila Hart!

I voluntarily reviewed th
Ariadna Basulto
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you don’t want to spend a few days diving into a story. You want it now and you want it good. Enter Mila Hart! With Mixologist they once again deliver a novella that’s quick, steamy, totally HOT, and wholly satisfying. Spilling over with electric chemistry, scorching steam, did I mention it’s HOT?...and so much fun this is one whirlwind romance that a quickie, but oh so pleasing!

I’m excited for what’s next from these authors because I need more delicious leading men like Kane. Yum. 5
Nancy
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow! This book! It started out a slow burn which might not make sense when you read the first chapter, but these ladies created some major suspense! Despite being 11 years younger, Kane takes control in the more intimate moments and rocks Bronwyn’s world. A major misunderstanding threatens the budding relationship after their first encounter. Will Bronwyn walk away and assume Kane is indecisive and immature? You’ll definitely want to find out.

The Mixologist was super sweet AND super steamy. Grea
Carrie-anne Zurcher
Aug 03, 2019 rated it liked it
I got this book as an ARC for free for an honest review.
This book started off pretty fast for me, it felt like the first half of the book was missing. Took me a while to find my bearing for the storyline. However, by the third chapter I was wrapped up in the story.
It was very well written and the storyline was decent and kept me hooked, the ending is my favourite. I love a player than falls madly for the female lead and is stupid happy.

Pam
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This novels was a hot little number. From the beginning to the end Bronwyn and Kane's story was filled with angst and heat. With this being a cougar style story we saw both Kane and Bronwyn's insecurities. They both thought the other wouldn't accept their age difference, but they couldn't have been more wrong. In the end love prevailed and we got to sit in the front row seat to see that love is ageless and accepting of all that knocks on its door.
Pamela
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kane is a bartender at the bar Bronwyn goes to with her friend. He has always had a crush on her but knows she's out of his league. He finds out her snapchat name by accident and sends her an anonymous naughty picture. He never expected it to go where it does with them. Bronwyn is older but she finds Kane attractive and is willing to give things a shot. This was a steamy, hot cougar read that I recommend.

I received a copy of this book and am leaving a review.
Krystal
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness ! Talk about a the heat level of 0 to 60 in a few seconds. This quick story was hot AF 🔥! I absolutely loved Kane and Bronwyn. Their chemistry was everything. Talk about a swoon worthy book boyfriend🥰. Sweet, bit dirty and totally hot. Pretty much everything I could want and more. I was cheesing 😆so much that my cheeks started to hurt. Totally loved this story! 5 solid stars✨✨✨✨✨
Christine Woinich
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
One steamy and touching read. Two people who connected via text and took a chance before finding each other. Bronwyn and Kane heat up this story, and I enjoyed every page. Kane knew what he wanted and risked reaching out. Bronwyn, though hesitant, wanted to try something different. Obstacles needed to be surmounted, confidence needed to be gained, and trust in each other.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This author duo is always a must read when a new books comes. Kane is a bartender and thats when he see Brownyn but they never speak but he lust for from afar. But when he happens to catch her snap screen name and decides to send her an xrated snap. And he gets a bigger shock with the way she responds. I loved these two and there connection even with there age difference and how they officially meet. A definite steamy read for summer.
Krista
Jul 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute, easy quick read. If you like lots of sex in your books, then this is definitely the book for you!!! Young hot bartender, hot mature woman. Can they really make a go at it? Read it and find out!
Spunky N Sassy
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great Book

This book was such a fun read. Mila Hart fans and new readers alike will love this book. I was sucked in until the very last page.
Caroline
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun read that wasted no time getting to the saucy bits. Had my attention from the first chapter.

A businesswoman is admired from afar by a much younger sexy bartender. That is until he finds a way to connect electronically and anonymously.

Can a long-term relationship start so intimately?