Start by marking “See Through: A Rockstar Romance” as Want to Read:
See Through: A Rockstar Romance

See Through: A Rockstar Romance

One night. That was our agreement. No strings, no attachments.

Suffering from career suicide, I was more than ready to hide out in my Boston hotel room before returning home to my small town in Maine.

Instead, I found myself standing face to face with a stranger. He was arrogant, impulsive, and impossibly gorgeous. Perfect for one night of fun, an escape from the reality
Expected publication: February 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about See Through, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about See Through

Start your review of See Through: A Rockstar Romance
Summer Ford
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read a few rockstar romance books lately so I was a little skeptical when I picked this one up. Not to say that I don’t like them, they just all seem the same. That being said, I was very pleasantly surprised with this story. I loved that neither Lane or Spencer were pushovers, challenged each other from day one. The fact that both characters had a past they were recovering from made them vulnerable but at the same time they were redeemable. I also enjoyed the pieces we got of secondary ...more
JoAnna Edger
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is OFF THE CHARTS GOOD! Literally whizzed right through the chapters! I didn’t want it to end, I’d truly take about 10 more books like this one.

Spencer and Lane have a connection that just sizzles in every way! Leaving me turning the page because I need to know what happens. There’s some twists in this book that you wouldn’t expect but all in all I loved every single word and can’t wait to see what else Brittany writes.

This is by far my favorite book that she’s written so far!

5 stars
Krystal Estrada
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jumping into this book I wasn't sure what to expect from Lane and Spencer. I went in mostly blind and I'm glad I did. This isn't your typical rockstar romance, and Spencer isn't who you think he is. Lane doesn't give herself enough credit. She's smart and she stands up for herself. I loved that about her. The two of them together are pure perfection!
it.sgottabethebooks
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brittany Taylor gives us an unforgettable rockstar romance with Lane and Spencer. The romance between the two was heartfelt. This isn’t your typical sex, drugs and rock n roll type of rockstar romance. It’s a journey of two broken and lonely people who see beyond what is shown on the outside. The connection they have is soul deep. I recommend this read!
Ashley Munoz
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite book by Brittany Taylor to date. I was laughing right off the bat with Lane's disaster interview and fell in love with how well written their story is. Taylor took a popular trope but as usual wrote it so beautifully that I felt like I'd never read a rockstar book before. Spencer has my heart from here until eternity.
Vanessa
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was pleasantly surprised by how good this book was. It was a fast and easy read. Making it all that much harder to cope when the book ended. The characters were well rounded and easy to love and follow.
Lane is a journalist with a heart of gold. Easily relatable and love-able. Her take charge attitude makes you love her all that much more.
Spencer is a misunderstood artist. Who is just looking for that one person who he can tell his secrets to.
These characters were not what I am used to. But
Johanna
rated it it was ok
Dec 22, 2019
Tiffany N
Dec 16, 2019
JoAnna Edger
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This is by far my favorite book that she’s written so far!

5 stars
Gindy
Crystal Hester
Tiffany N

• Siren
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Insatiable (Steel Brothers Saga #12)
  • Remember Me
  • Loathe Me (Touch of Death, #1)
  • Tied
  • UnLeash Me (Savage Beast MC, #4)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)
  • Black Ice
  • The Rest of Me
  • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
  • Marking Madden (Hearts of Hollis, #1)
  • Besting Brady (Hearts of Hollis, #2)
  • Code of Silence
  • Changing Caleb (Hearts of Hollis Series: Book Three)
  • A Billion Times No (Fake It Till You Make It #1)
  • Leave Me Breathless: The Ivy Collection
Author of sexy and edgy Contemporary Romance.

I currently live in Connecticut with my handsome husband, adorable son, and two fluffy, lazy cats.

I love reading, although I love writing even more. And I absolutely hate pickles.