Start by marking “Wolf's Search (Firekeeper Saga Book 7)” as Want to Read:
Wolf's Search (Firekeeper Saga Book 7)

Wolf's Search

(Firekeeper Saga #7)

Transformative Journey

Blind Seer has run at Firekeeper’s side since the wolf-woman first crossed the Iron Mountains into human-held lands. Now it’s her turn to run alongside the blue-eyed wolf as he sets out in search of someone who can teach him how to use his magical gift—on his own unique terms.

The pair’s search will take them to the far side of the world in the com
Kindle Edition
Published July 14th 2019 by Obsidian Tiger Books

To ask other readers questions about Wolf's Search, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf's Search

Liz (Quirky Cat)
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
Oh my god. Can it be? After all of these years, is there another Firekeeper novel?!? I was so unbelievably excited to wake up one morning and learn about this! I didn’t even know it was coming out. Just boom! On my recommended reads list for the day. Holy cow! I’m so glad I didn’t miss out.
Wolf’s Search is the seventh novel in the Firekeeper Saga, and while I wasn’t expecting another novel in the series, I’m certainly not going to complain! It actually seems like the series will be going forwar
Anthony Klassen
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Review: Fantastic. Thank you Jane Lindskold for making a dream come true with the continuation of this series.

This book is an amazing continuation of the Firekeeper Saga that I have been waiting years for. It takes Firekeeper & Blind Seer and puts them in another new situation that must adapt to them as much as they must adapt to it.

*****Theme Spoilers*****
This story has flavors reminiscent of both Piers Anthony's Xanth books, as well as Anne Bishop's Landscapes of Ephemera books. But the
Dan Kalin
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wolf's Search is the long-awaited continuation of the Firekeeper/Blind Seer storyline. Blind Seer has decided to seek a mentor who can help his development as a spellcaster, and of course where Blind Seer goes, so does Firekeeper. Jane Lindskold has done a fine job maintaining a sense of continuity with the previous volumes while exploring new territory. There are some dangling threads which were introduced and left undeveloped, but it is to be expected when starting what is likely a new series. ...more
annapi
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Blind Seer and Firekeeper go through the hidden gate they found in a remote island of the Nexus Islands, and find themselves at the far side of the world. There in the lands where long ago people who rejected blood magic exiled themselves to live their lives on their own terms, Blind Seer hopes to find someone who can teach him how to control the magic that has awakened in him.

It's been 12 years since the last book of this series was published in 2007, and I'd forgotten most of what transpired b
Angie
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Firekeeper and Blind Seer Adventure!

Firekeeper, Blind Seer and two humans (or is it three?) and a Wise Merlin set off on a quest to find a way for Blind Seer to use his magic without using blood. Their adventure takes them to a new land, with new people and new challenges. I read this book straight through. I couldn't put it down.
A fantastic continuation of the story that can be enjoyed even if you've not read the previous stories.
Jagrid
Jul 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
This isn't a bad continuation of the series, it's maybe even better than Wolf's Blood, but it's also only half a book. That's incredibly disappointing after finally getting to see these characters again after all these years.
Jason
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'll be honest Jane lindskolds books are what made me want to read instead of video game all day. As for this book it is a wonderful addition to the series, a little slow at parts but in general a wonderful read.
Lee Ann Fisher
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Too short! Wanted more time with these old friends. Still many unanswered questions.
Sherrie
Laurie Falz
Sep 01, 2019
Alice Hsieh
Aug 06, 2019
Play Book Tag: Wolf's Search by Jane Lindskold - 4 stars 1 6 Aug 21, 2019 10:12PM
Jane Lindskold is the author of more than twenty published novels, including the six volume Firekeeper Saga (beginning with Through Wolf’s Eyes), Child of a Rainless Year (a contemporary fantasy set in Las Vegas, New Mexico), and The Buried Pyramid (an archeological adventure fantasy set in 1880's Egypt).

Lindskold is also the author of the “Breaking the Wall” series, which begins with Thirteen Orp

Firekeeper Saga (7 books)
  • Through Wolf's Eyes (Firekeeper Saga, #1)
  • Wolf's Head, Wolf's Heart (Firekeeper Saga, #2)
  • The Dragon of Despair (Firekeeper Saga, #3)
  • Wolf Captured (Firekeeper Saga, #4)
  • Wolf Hunting (Firekeeper Saga, #5)
  • Wolf's Blood (Firekeeper Saga, #6)