Start by marking “Chaos In The Blink Of An Eye: Part Six: The Sealing” as Want to Read:
Chaos In The Blink Of An Eye: Part Six: The Sealing

Chaos In The Blink Of An Eye: Part Six: The Sealing

WARNING: Please be advised that, due to the fact that Christians are imprisoned and tortured in this installment, it is quite graphic at times. After what could only be described as a disastrous Universal Children's Day celebration, when Muslims brutally attacked the Western Hemisphere, more than 100,000,000 human beings were killed, 30,000,000 of them were American citize ...more
Published July 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Chaos In The Blink Of An Eye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chaos In The Blink Of An Eye

Susan Lamb
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Intriguing

Obviously I like this series or I wouldn’t have made it to this book. There were some apologies posted to the author’s fans about a significant person’s illness delaying the “publishing” of this 6th eBook.
The storyline was continued and held my interest. A really negative issue I encountered was the quantity of errors. For example, the use of “coux “ instead of Coup as well as several other spelling errors that should have been caught and corrected by quality proof reading.
At this p
Lisa
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve liked the series so far, even though I’m not sure I agree with his eschatology of the end times events and when they will or how they will happen. I’ve noticed several spelling and grammar errors in each book, but this one had more plus the use of wrong names or other errors. For example, Xanax is a Benzodiazepine, not an opioid. Also, he wrote when talking about Marta, Leticia’s mother, and referred to her not being able to take care of her daughter and GRANDDAUGHTER. Leticia had a boy not ...more
Donna Thomas
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend

I waited until after I'd read the first 6 installments of this series before leaving a review.
I read the complete Left Behind series several years ago. Even though I knew there were discrepancies from what the Bible teaches us, the overall subject matter in this series & in Left Behind are correct.
Considering this is referring to events not yet happened & the nature of the human race, NO HUMAN can foretell "exactly" how these events will occur only that they WILL occur
Debra Martin
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Life-changing

I just completed part six in the series. My life will never be the same, I grew up in a Christian household so I'm very familiar with teachings on the "Rapture " being taught in church. What I'm thankful for is this series reminds Christians to take inventory of their lives to make sure their "Rapture" ready.. I highly recommend this series I couldn't stop reading.
Pam Cullen
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Winner!

The fight between God and the Satan continues in the 6th book of Chaos in the Blink of an Eye. It’s scary to think this may be our future, hopefully this opens eyes. I read the book front to back without stopping, holds your attention with a-lot of unexpected situations. Can’t wait for the next book to see how the “good fight” continues!
Bruce Sandmeyer
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Book

An excellent End Times novel that inspires the reader to be prepared for the Rapture. The book is a fictional account of Post Rapture Times and shows Christians contending with the Tribulation.
Melissa Pangburn
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Page Turner. Each book is better than the last. Some scenes are over descriptive but I don't mind at all.
Definitely worthy of a read.
Rhonda J
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Slow start then it got going!

Part 6 was pretty good but It was my least favorite of all the Chaos novels. It started out slow, but half way through the book it picked up the pace. I also felt there was way too much emphasis in pregnant women. I liked the way the author described the Tribulation. In a lot of other end times novels they make the Tribulation seem like it is a easy ride. The way the author was describing the Tribulation in this novel should make folks think "I don't want to go thro
Virginia Rogers
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GREAT SERIES

Can't wait for next book. Wish I could get the first 6 in a paper back set for each grandchild and all great great g kids
Patricia Hughes
Braunwynn Collins
Sep 12, 2019
DONNA NANCE
Aug 16, 2019
THE SIXTH INSTALLMENT OF THE CHAOS SERIES IS NOW AVAILABLE. Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9XJHX5

Patrick Higgins is the author of "The Pelican Trees", "Coffee In Manila", the award-winning "The Unannounced Christmas Visitor" and the award-winning end times series titled, "Chaos In The Blink of An Eye". When finished, it will consist of roughly twelve books.

His book "The Unannounced Christmas Visitor" won the 2018 Rea