Start by marking “Say Yes” as Want to Read:
Say Yes

Say Yes

Maid-of-honor Emilia is looking for some stress-busting fun the night before her best friend’s wedding. And what’s more fun than a no-strings hook-up? Good thing there’s an app for that, and she’s in luck—the sexy stud she swipes right on is more than happy to fulfill all her sexual needs. Her hot night with “Dirk” is everything she knew it would be.

But this morning?

He loo
ebook
Published July 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Say Yes, please sign up.

Andrea Fleury
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very short and extremely sexy. A wedding weekend turns out as a pick up till you discover you slept with the wrong person.
Nina
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
I really enjoyed this short story but the plot twist/big reveal was unfortunately very predictable.

instagram || my blog || twitter
Susan's Reviews
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a satisfying, hilarious romp! I would give this short excerpt 8 stars out of 5! I wish this could be developed into a full length story - Emilia and Evan just rock! Only Elle Kennedy can do sexual sophistication like this - fun and smoking hot, with just a few choice words. Every "juicy" scene that Elle Kennedy writes literally smoulders off the page! Can't wait for The Play!
Kate
Jul 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Short, sexy and cute. And I do love a heroine with commitment issues, what can I say ;)
TheEuphoricZat
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Danny
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was such a great read! It was funny and super exciting! Wish there was more.
I loved Emilia. She was super honest and that was a breath of fresh air. It was amazing.
I loved it. Elle always rocks!
nick
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it

Why was this not longer??? It would have made for such a good full-length novel!
Karen
Jul 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Took half hour to read. It's really sexy but to be fair the two nights of hot sex during a friend's wedding weekend is the setting and getting a date once back home is the plot.
It's hot and takes a half hour to read.
Moon Love
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story! It's funny, sexy and a quick read!
Barbieeee♥
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fgsahghjdghk so cute!! I need mooooore!!! I need a Marcy-Devon backstory. And an Emilia-Evan epilogue. With lots of adorable babies. Huhu why do the cutest stories have to be so freaking short :(
Maria
Aug 08, 2019 rated it liked it
I had issues, I'm on the fence about this book! The Groom confusion was hilarious, but she really annoyed me with her cowardice; also, she's really bitchy!
Natalie
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novellas
I kinda guessed it from the blurb, but it was still a cute a quick read. Good for if you're in the mood for something light and fluffy that will cheer you up.
Alison
A spicy free novella from one of my favourite authors.

Emilia is maid of honour at her BFF's wedding, which is a bit of a surprise as they have fallen out of touch, nevertheless she has turned up to the wedding venue for three days of wedding madness. Emilia has arrived a day early and decided to use a hook-up app to find a friend for the night. She finds a companion with the unlikely name of Dirk and he rocks her world, unfortunately the next morning she realises that 'Dirk' is actually the Devo
✰ ellie ✰

I read this because I got it for free when I signed up to Kennedy's news letter. It was alright, pretty predictable but a fairly fun read nonetheless. Just what I expected from it really.
Denise ~The Procrastinating Book Diva~
Surprise, surprise...this free novella I received for signing up for EK's newsletter is one of the best book I've read all summer 😍
Megan Lowe
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I quite enjoyed this book. It’s short, it’s sweet, it’s funny, it’s sexy, it’s a good quick read that i wouldn’t mind seeing fleshed out into a full length book.
Jo
Jul 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Favorite Quote:
"So no, while I can’t be sure that Evan is my forever person, I’m pretty damn positive that Willie Nelson would kick my fucking ass if I didn’t at least try to find out."

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
This was adorable and sexy! I wish it was a full length novel.
Book Fanatic
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely short with the balance of sexy and sweet. I'd actually love to read more from these characters because they're so snarky and fun.
shms
As always superb writing, this short story was well done. I wasn't keen on the h, she came across pretty harsh but at least she owned her actions in the end.
Jess
Fine? I got this from being subscribed to Elle Kennedy's newsletter. A decent, albeit very sexual way to pass twenty minutes.
Daphne
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this, but omg I would've loved for this to be a lot lot longer!
Sophie
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you need something fun and quick (and smutty) to read, try this :)
Aina Shukri
#42-2019

The epilogue leave me hanging! I was fooled. EK, I demand you write more Emilia and Evan! I need more! MORE!
Ashley Nelson
Quickie short about a one night stand at a wedding weekend. It was cute and very sexy. Potential is there to make this a prequel to a longer story in the future.
SℓιM
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*** There are spoilers throughout ****

Okay, I was so curious about this book and wanted to know what this book was about well no I wanted to know what will happen in this book. I also figured that Dirk aka Evan was actually a freaking twin... like I thought it was hilarious how she confronted EVAN who she thought was Devon and told her best friend she bangs her fiancé... when in reality she actually didn’t. Good thing; that Marcy knew the twins apart becau
Maddy Max
You know, I think that starfishing in bed is the best thing in the world - try and change my mind, I dare you. But if I had to share a bed with someone like Dirk I wouldn’t hesitate and would not mourn my starfishing tendencies for a single second.

When I started reading this short story I had zero expectations. I like Elle Kennedy but the only reason I decided to read Say Yes to begin with was the sole fact that I was bored as hell. Have to say, it served me pretty well since I totally loved th
Jeannine Marie
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-booked
A feel good, steamy and funny short read about a woman named Emilia and her journey in trying to overcome her fear of commitment.

I really liked the main character Emilia, even in the short time I get to be with her; she's brutally honest, funny without trying hard, openly talks about her issues and shows a realistic character growth- one that isn't rushed, but is braving changes one step a time.

Overall, this book is a fun and feel good short read.

Summary:
Emilia is invited to be the bridesmai
Michelle Quintana
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short but hilarious read. Emilia shows up early to her best friend Marcy's wedding in order to unwind. While on a hook-up app, she finds someone local looking for the same thing she is. Dirk is better than she expected but when he asks her out again, she says no. When she meets up with Marcy and finally gets a chance to meet the groom,she feels sick. Emilia tries to think of a way to let Marcy know that she slept with the groom the night before. That's when things become hilarious. Dirk continue ...more
Laura Maurix
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this little novella. I really needed a fast, easy read and I got so much more than that. This book is a great balance between hilarious, funny and hot and steamy scenes, precisely what we always get from Elle Kennedy. I need to read more of her. She amazes me each and every time I read one of hers again. Nothing to add here, it was just that good!

L O V E D it and recommend it to literally ANYONE and EVERYONE.

5/5 stars.
« previous 1 3 next »
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just