Start by marking “Sweet Retribution (Rydeville High Elite #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Retribution (Rydeville High Elite #3)

Sweet Retribution

(Rydeville High Elite #3)

The good thing about hitting rock bottom is I’ve nothing left to lose, and the only way is up.

He thinks he’s destroyed me. Broken me beyond repair.

But he always underestimates women.

All he’s done is reinforced my resolve. I won’t stop until justice prevails and he gets what’s coming to him.

Kaiden is the only light in the dark
Published October 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Retribution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Retribution

Start your review of Sweet Retribution (Rydeville High Elite #3)
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif
WOW, what a sweet ending to a crazy trilogy!!! 😱👏
This is the last book of Abby and Kaden's story, and I finished it with my jaw on the floor... Siobhan ROCKED this trilogy, big time!!! 👑💥
She took me on a crazy ride full of twists, action, passion and lots of emotions! (Well, she also made me dream of saggy cocks, but it's not relevant right now... LOL 😂)

In the end of the second book, there is no doubt Abby and Kai reached rock bottom. The elite may have broken their spirits, but you know what they say...? Th
ABookLover73
#ABBY&KAI4EVER

FIVE CRUEL, TWISTED AND SWEET STARS FOR ABBY AND KAI ❤🖤❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I have to admit that I hate writing reviews for books like this one because I'm always afraid that I won't say everything that is important about books/series like this one, that took my heart at beginning of the story and keeps it forever.

Yes, this book is one of those that keeps you awake all night and when you finish it, you just want more and more.

You
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: October 11, 2019
Genre: Dark Bully Romance

Dark | New Adult Romance | Bully Romance

WOW! What an ending to one of my FAVORITE series of 2019! This will be a very short review because I don't want to spoil the series for those who intend on reading it but let me tell you, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. This series has some EPIC twists and turns and I feel like for most of the book (or really, most of ALL 3 books) my jaw was on the floor! Siobhan really did a number on me/>/>
Kari Davis
Oh hell yes!! I got exactly what I wanted and more. I took days to read this for a reason because I wanted to savor all of Siobhan’s words. Plus I wanted to live in Kai and Abby’s world a bit longer.

This series would make a intense tv show or movie. It has it all. Suspense, sex, drama, lies, secrets and of course beautiful men! We have a strong heroine who has been pushed too many times and is out for the revenge she needs. She is due for that sweet retribution, which is the perfect title for t
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW***

5 WHAT JUST HAPPENED CROWNS

This is going to be the shortest review in the world because I DO NOT want to give anything away, but I loved this conclusion. Loved.

Seeing this crew come together to take in the older Elite generation was fantastic. There is more corruption, violence, criminal acts and violations against humanity, but if you have read book one and two, you know this.

It was great to see Kai and Abby come together, although there are moments
Siobhan
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
I think I read a different book to everyone else.

I hate being the first person to write a review that is not glowing, but in this case I was disappointed. Everyone is talking about all the twists and turns, all the emotions and feels, and how much they loved this ending, while I’m just sitting here searching for the things that had people making such statements.

I’m a big Siobhan Davis fan, I’m happy to dive into each new release, but since the start of the Rydeville High
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
AHHH!! Sweet Retribution was absolutely amazing. This series was legit a rollercoaster of ups and downs and I for one was so onboard for this ride of a lifetime. Kai and Abby were fire! Their love and chemistry was absolutely amazing and I for one was ready to see the evil Elite finally get theirs! What an outstanding and fantastic story!

Without giving away any spoilers, Sweet Retribution was addicting, compelling and so delicious. We got to see Abby and Kai fight for their future an
Miftahul
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This retribution is mine, and it’s all the sweeter knowing

title- sweet retribution
Author- siobhan davis
Publish- 11 oct 2019
Genre- dark bully romance
Amazon- Sweet Retribution: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Rydeville High Elite Book 3) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V4X31DM/...

♥♥♥♥

third book of the series by siobhan davis! this book is the continuation of Twisted Betrayal. The confrontation between father and daughter takes down the oder with them. With the motive of revenge, Abby along with her brother, boyfriend and friends plan to take down the elite but through that
Keri Loves Books
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Mighty Shall Fall

I have been totally swept up in this series since we met Kai and Abby in book one. Each book left us hanging and now you will get the ending you’ve been hoping for!

Abby is about to get her revenge and bring down the main players of the Elite. It won’t come without sacrifice. Women in their world are disregarded and underestimated. She is about to mastermind the take down of this powerful group of sadistic men with some help from her kfriends.
Courtney
Oct 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I am not a fan of the bully romance genre, but and this is a BIG BUT, I am a fan of Siobhan Davis and wanted to give this genre a chance with her. I thoroughly enjoyed and loved the first two books and was anxiously awaiting this one to see how Kai and Abby's story ends. In the end, this definitely veered off the path of bully romance and more into the dark romance aspect but still didn't wow like me the first two.

I am not sure where it happened in this book, but at some point, every
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Ultimate Confrontation" Stars
Since book one of the Rydeville High Elite Series, I’ve been obsessed with this world of depraved secrets and manipulation! I just couldn’t wait to finally get my hands on Sweet Retribution and see how Abby and Kai’s story would conclude. Once again, Siobhan Davis takes her readers on an electrifying ride full of duplicity, wicked surprises and sexy times! This is an extreme game of chess between Abby and her sordid father to determine the ultimate winner in this corrupt environment!

Abby and the
queen_of_the_books_18
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a way to end Kai and Abby‘s story!

I inhaled this book! After what happened in the first two and that last cliffhanger I knew I wasn’t going to put this book down until I had answers to everything.

I loved Kai so much in this book, he really stepped up and allowed Abby to become the strong person she needed to be.

The twists and turns, I didn’t see coming but after the emotional rollercoaster Siobhan Davis put us through with the first two books, these twists and turns were welcomed!

Th
Dianne
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This says it all: GAME ON, and trust me, Abby is determined to win at ANY cost! What a GRANDE FINALE! Siobhan Davis brought this one home in high style, with maximum impact and grit!

Justice was served in spades on every level and the edge of my emotionally charged seat was all that kept me grounded. SWEET RETRIBUTION is just as the title says…and I loved it!

I received a complimentary edition from Siobhan Davis! This is my gleefully honest review.

Series: Rydeville High Elite - Book 3
Publication Date: October 11, 2019
Publisher: Siobhan Davis
Genre: Romantic
Amanda Anderson
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a ride

I absolutely LOVED this book! Wow. It was perfection. I have no words. Kai is the best type of book boyfriend. Abby is the most perfect heroine. I loved the ending. I loved it all. I dont know what else to say. Justice was served. I am SO happy everyone is getting books! I cannot wait to read more. I just LOVE AND ADORE this author!
Rose
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Remember my post where I had this massive range of emotions while reading Twisted Betrayal? This book I was I was basically this 😬😬😬😬😬😬😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😡😡😡😡😡🥺🥺🥺🥺🤯🤯🤯🤯😌😌🥰🥰

My absolutely most favorite thing with Sweet Retribution is the whole gang. While there was romance between Kai and Abby, this was bigger than that. We needed the meddling kids to come together to take down the evil. It’s like a different version of Scooby Doo. A better....a sexier.....more lethal version.

There were dark aspe
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Wellllll I couldn’t wait and decided who needs to grade papers I have to read this finale and boy WHAT A WAY TO END! My heart is still racing and I’m blown away by this amazing story! Shoo Han has done an amazing job crafting a web of deceit and lies! I was never in the know but couldn’t put either book down in fear of missing some clue! I was so caught off guard every chapter with every word and I love a book shrouded in mystery!

Kai and Abby have had their lives predetermined! Pawns in a bigge
Alley Ciz
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this was the perfect ending for a couple that more than deserved their HEA. Abby and Kai go through so much ish in books 1 and 2... and yeah in this one too... because it wouldn't be a Siobhan books if you didn't feel a little bit stabby at some point...but, gah, their ending *heart eye emoji*

After the way Kai made me fall deeper for him in book 2 I didn't think it was possible to love him more, but damn if he didn't do just that in this book.

Our girl Abby maintained
Myndi
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion of this story in the Rydeville world was nothing less than exhilarating! There is a lot of scheming going on. Abby and her friends have had enough and they are going to stop at nothing to get some revenge and closure on the horrors they've had to endure under the ruling of the Elite.

I love how Jackson, Xavier and Drew are all so protective of Abby. Not just Kai. I also love how we keep getting mentions of the Kennedys. I love when series collide and overlap like that,
Alisha McCoy
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally. I feel like I've been waiting forever on this book. Honestly it wasn't too long I just couldn't wait to get it. This book was unbelievable. I don't even know where to start. There are so many great parts. Kai & Abby are a duo you definitely don't want to mess with but I loved how fierce Abby is in this book. She is holding nothing back and determined to get what she wants. There was a favorite moment of mine but I can't say because SPOILERS but oh my gosh. I laughed way too hard. I ...more
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
Wowowowowow.

What an epic conclusion to this crazy journey. Abbi and Kai have been through...so much. So much heartbreak, so much pain. They had to deal with betrayals left and right, abuse, confusion, uncertainty. They had something infinitely precious taken from them.

I wanted the conclusion to hurt, I wanted those who wronged them to suffer. I wanted retribution.

And I got it. I got a conclusion so epic I was glued to the pages.

You have to let go o
Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
Confessions 5 Stars

Sweet Retribution, the conclusion of the Rydeville High Elite Trilogy by Siobhan Davis! I have devoured EVERYTHING that Siobhan Davis has written and this trilogy was no different! I have been enthralled with this series ever since we met Cam…I mean Kai and Abby in Cruel Intentions each book has left us with a cliffhanger that will take your breath away, and now, FINALLY, we have the conclusion to Abby and Kai’s epic love story. Just when you think there aren’t any more surprises around the corner for Abby and Kai, you couldn’t be more wrong
Literary Temptations

MY RATING: 5*
TITLE: Sweet Retribution
AUTHOR: Siobhan Davis
SERIES: Rydeville High Elite #3
RELEASE DATE: 11 Octoberr 2019
CLIFFHANGER: No

ARC was kindly provided for an honest review
description

You already know how much I’ve been looking forward to this conclusion of the clusterfuck that is Abby and Kai’s life. To say there were a lot of bombs dropped in this book would be an understatement and not only obvious but not surprising at all. We are talking about the works of the crazy SNo
ARC2019
#3
RELEASEDavis
Retribution
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs

Yes,Yes,Yes!! Sweet Retribution indeed. Daaanngg, Y’all! So I had been chomping at the bit for this last installment of Abby and Kai’s story. Wondering to myself, is it really possible for Siobhan to top those first two books in the series? I mean come on... they were fantastic. Almost beyond being able to put into words, kinda of fantastic. Well folks SHE DID IT! Holy Crap on a stick, this book y’all! She took this one and kicked it up so far beyond anything I could have fathomed.

I went into this book
Lena
i keep wanting her to stand up for her self and get back at them, but shes always behind.
maybe next one will be better
TheSassyNerdBlog
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes. Yes. Yes.
FINALLY! I feel like I've waited a year for book three.

The last two books in this series have had me bent out of shape... But in a good way. There was so much angst, so much hatred, so much pain, so much love, so much... JUST SO MUCH... So I went into this book tiptoeing. Ms. Davis has proven to me that when it comes to any of her books. Expect the unexpected and that I did, and I still wasn't prepared and I still felt like I was throat and gut-punched.

I want to review this and
Demi
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing conclusion to an amazing story…

Sweet Retribution by Siobhan Davis is the third and final installment in Abby and Kai’s story in her Rydeville High Elite series. And what a conclusion it is! The title suits it to a T. Prepare yourselves for one more gut – clutching, roller coaster ride.

The storyline continuous from where it ended in Twisted Betrayal – the second book. Abby has to take difficult decisions in order to achieve her goal and free herself and those she loves fro
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Seriously, what an EPIC and SWEET ending to an amazing story between Kai and Abby.

Revenge is sweet. Retribution is sweeter.

In true Siobhan Davis fashion, she was able to weave such a beautiful and yet twisted tale between two people trying to fight for their love with my jaw dropped and a book devoured in less than a couple of hours! THAT’s how hooked I was to this series!

I loved how Kai was able to let Abby spread her wings and become and show just how strong of a wom
Missy Brown
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
By the time I finished Sweet Retribution, I was left thinking what in the world did I just read, and how freaking epic it was. That title, says it all right there. What an ending to a hard core, ever game changing series.

Abby and Kaiden are freaking back. After all the heartache and struggles, with still so much struggles to go. Their love for one another is so epic and inseparable. They have all kinds of odds against them, but they never give up on each other.

I don't want to give a
Geegina
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal!!!!

This is the third book of the trilogy and the final one, and All I have to say is “WOW” there has never been a trilogy that has had me glued to my seat like this one.
Siobhan, takes us on a crazy train ride( I’m here Ozzy Osbourne in my head as I type this)

More twists and turns, a tangle web of power, money and lies. Everyone is fighting, everyone has their own agendas and nothing is gonna end up like you think it is!
Kai, my God this man.... powerful, dark, vengeful b
Dana
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an ending!! We finally get our sweet, sweet retribution!

I absolutely loved the conclusion of Abby and Kai’s story. The last several chapters played out in my mind like a movie, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I look forward to seeing where the story turns in the next Rydeville High book! Like the other reviewers, I don’t want to give any of the story away. Here are my favorite quotes:

“But I’m happy to prove myself wrong, because what we share goes deeper than flesh. It’s tran

• The Risk (Kings of Linwood Academy #3)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Unmasked (Evergreen Academy #4)
  • I Dare You (Dare #1)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Bound (Evergreen Academy #3)
  • Broken (Evergreen Academy #2)
  • UNTamed (Bay Falls High #3)
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • Play With Me (Diamond In The Rough #1)
  • Reckless Hate (Westbrook Blues, #1)
  • When Rivals Love (Bayshore Rivals, #3)
  • UNLoved  (Bay Falls High #2)
  • Marked (Evergreen Academy #1)
  • UNTouched (Bay Falls High, #1)
  • Love Me, Baby (Silver Creek High #3)
  • Promise Me (Diamond In The Rough #2)
  • Unbreakable (Haven Falls #6)
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is the author of the True Calling, Saven, and Ke/>USA

Rydeville High Elite (5 books)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville High Elite #1)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville High Elite #2)
  • Jackson (Rydeville High Elite #4)
  • Sawyer (Rydeville High Elite #5)