Start by marking “Sweet Retribution (Rydeville High Elite #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Retribution (Rydeville High Elite #3)

Sweet Retribution

(Rydeville High Elite #3)

The good thing about hitting rock bottom is I’ve nothing left to lose, and the only way is up.

He thinks he’s destroyed me. Broken me beyond repair.

But he always underestimates women.

All he’s done is reinforced my resolve. I won’t stop until justice prevails and he gets what’s coming to him.

Kaiden is the only light in the darkness. He gives me the strength to continue fight
Published October 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Retribution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Retribution

Mali Mor
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ezgif-com-video-to-gif
WOW, what a sweet ending to a crazy trilogy!!! 😱👏
This is the last book of Abby and Kaden's story, and I finished it with my jaw on the floor... Siobhan ROCKED this trilogy, big time!!! 👑💥
She took me on a crazy ride full of twists, action, passion and lots of emotions! (Well, she also made me dream of saggy cocks, but it's not relevant right now... LOL 😂)

In the end of the second book, there is no doubt Abby and Kai reached rock bottom. The elite may have broken their spirits, but you know what
ABookLover73
#ABBY&KAI4EVER

FIVE CRUEL, TWISTED AND SWEET STARS FOR ABBY AND KAI ❤🖤❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I have to admit that I hate writing reviews for books like this one because I'm always afraid that I won't say everything that is important about books/series like this one, that took my heart at beginning of the story and keeps it forever.

Yes, this book is one of those that keeps you awake all night and when you finish it, you just want more and more.

You want that series doesn't have an ending because you feel lik
Kari Davis
Oh hell yes!! I got exactly what I wanted and more. I took days to read this for a reason because I wanted to savor all of Siobhan’s words. Plus I wanted to live in Kai and Abby’s world a bit longer.

This series would make a intense tv show or movie. It has it all. Suspense, sex, drama, lies, secrets and of course beautiful men! We have a strong heroine who has been pushed too many times and is out for the revenge she needs. She is due for that sweet retribution, which is the perfect title for t
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This retribution is mine, and it’s all the sweeter knowing

title- sweet retribution
Author- siobhan davis
Publish- 11 oct 2019
Genre- dark bully romance
Amazon- Sweet Retribution: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Rydeville High Elite Book 3) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V4X31DM/...

♥♥♥♥

third book of the series by siobhan davis! this book is the continuation of Twisted Betrayal. The confrontation between father and daughter takes down the oder with them. With the motive of revenge, Abby along w
Keri Loves Books
The Mighty Shall Fall

I have been totally swept up in this series since we met Kai and Abby in book one. Each book left us hanging and now you will get the ending you’ve been hoping for!

Abby is about to get her revenge and bring down the main players of the Elite. It won’t come without sacrifice. Women in their world are disregarded and underestimated. She is about to mastermind the take down of this powerful group of sadistic men with some help from her kfriends.

Oh the mighty shall fall at the h
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Ultimate Confrontation" Stars
Since book one of the Rydeville High Elite Series, I’ve been obsessed with this world of depraved secrets and manipulation! I just couldn’t wait to finally get my hands on Sweet Retribution and see how Abby and Kai’s story would conclude. Once again, Siobhan Davis takes her readers on an electrifying ride full of duplicity, wicked surprises and sexy times! This is an extreme game of chess between Abby and her sordid father to determine the ultimate winner in
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Wellllll I couldn’t wait and decided who needs to grade papers I have to read this finale and boy WHAT A WAY TO END! My heart is still racing and I’m blown away by this amazing story! Shoo Han has done an amazing job crafting a web of deceit and lies! I was never in the know but couldn’t put either book down in fear of missing some clue! I was so caught off guard every chapter with every word and I love a book shrouded in mystery!

Kai and Abby have had their lives predetermined! Pawns in a bigge
Alisha McCoy
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally. I feel like I've been waiting forever on this book. Honestly it wasn't too long I just couldn't wait to get it. This book was unbelievable. I don't even know where to start. There are so many great parts. Kai & Abby are a duo you definitely don't want to mess with but I loved how fierce Abby is in this book. She is holding nothing back and determined to get what she wants. There was a favorite moment of mine but I can't say because SPOILERS but oh my gosh. I laughed way too hard. I ...more
Lena
i keep wanting her to stand up for her self and get back at them, but shes always behind.
maybe next one will be better
Demi
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing conclusion to an amazing story…

Sweet Retribution by Siobhan Davis is the third and final installment in Abby and Kai’s story in her Rydeville High Elite series. And what a conclusion it is! The title suits it to a T. Prepare yourselves for one more gut – clutching, roller coaster ride.

The storyline continuous from where it ended in Twisted Betrayal – the second book. Abby has to take difficult decisions in order to achieve her goal and free herself and those she loves from her twiste
Dana
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an ending!! We finally get our sweet, sweet retribution!

I absolutely loved the conclusion of Abby and Kai’s story. The last several chapters played out in my mind like a movie, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I look forward to seeing where the story turns in the next Rydeville High book! Like the other reviewers, I don’t want to give any of the story away. Here are my favorite quotes:

“But I’m happy to prove myself wrong, because what we share goes deeper than flesh. It’s transcendental,
Amber Hodges
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! This is the last of book to Kaiden and Abby's story and man is it an explosion of an ending. I found myself with my jaw on the ground with no chance of it coming back up. Siobhan has shown us once again her talent as a writer and kept us on a rollercoaster ride full of twists, turns, loops, and overall intensive emotional turmoil that will have your heart stopping over and over. I learned to love these characters and im sad to have to leave these characters. The author has managed to not ...more
Nikitasbookreviews
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-betas
Siobhan has definitely once again knocked this one out of the park!
this book and this entire series as a whole was amazing!
Abby is a strong FRM and i loved her character growth from book 1 to book 3.

this one was action packed and what a way to end! this is now one of my fave series by Siobhan but i can't choose because i love all of Siobhan's books and this one was no different.
both kai and abby were used as pawns and the only way to survive was together and they have to do it themselves.
this w
Christina Szczepan-santos
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An EPIC conclusion to an EPIC series. This book had me on edge from page one until the very last page. This series is hands down my favorite out there. So many twists and turns. Kaiden and Abby's story was pure perfection.
Perfect title for a perfect book! I wish I could give it all the stars in the world.
Lori
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my Siobhan has destroyed me and then put me back together completely through this series. This book has the most appropriate title! I’m not going to get into much detail because I don’t want to leak any spoilers but I am going to say that every good that could happen pretty much did in this book with only the exception of a couple of things! I love the ending Kaiden and Abby get! I can’t wait to get my hands on the rest of the series because I have fallen in love with the side characters as m ...more
Diane Chesrow
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be a Beta reader for this series, and OH. MY. GOD!

I have one word to say right now, and one word only . . . EPIC!!!!!

I know we’ve all been waiting on pins and needles for the conclusion of Abby & Kai’s story, and let me tell you - it was so worth the wait! Siobhan Davis did not disappoint!

From Cruel Intentions to Twisted Betrayal to Sweet Retribution we have been on one helluva nail biting roller coaster ride of epic proportions - and the retribution is sweet indeed!

As
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Shelves: arcs

Yes,Yes,Yes!! Sweet Retribution indeed. Daaanngg, Y’all! So I had been chomping at the bit for this last installment of Abby and Kai’s story. Wondering to myself, is it really possible for Siobhan to top those first two books in the series? I mean come on... they were fantastic. Almost beyond being able to put into words, kinda of fantastic. Well folks SHE DID IT! Holy Crap on a stick, this book y’all! She took this one and kicked it up so far beyond anything I could have fathomed.

I went in
Siobhan
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
I think I read a different book to everyone else.

I hate being the first person to write a review that is not glowing, but in this case I was disappointed. Everyone is talking about all the twists and turns, all the emotions and feels, and how much they loved this ending, while I’m just sitting here searching for the things that had people making such statements.

I’m a big Siobhan Davis fan, I’m happy to dive into each new release, but since the start of the Rydeville High Elite series, I’ve been
Keryn
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hip hip HOORAY!!!! Sheer poetry in motion! Firstly if you've not read the previous books in this series then S T O P immediately, and start with book 1. It's imperative to do so our you don't understand all the crazy undercurrents of this story.

Book two picks up right where book one left us. ANYONE that doubted Abigail, her fortitude, fiery strength and backbone didn't pay attention . She willingly marries Charlie so she, her twin Drew, and the guys can burrow into the mire and muck that The Eli
Aundi Living That Book Life
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Sweet Vengeance Stars

This is what the ending to a series should look like, Siobhan slayed it! This book has everything Hot. Intense. Twists. That will leave you on the edge of your seat until the last page! This book takes off running after the end of book two and legit does not slow down one iota the whole time. I felt like I couldn’t catch my breath while reading and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Kai and Abby are my new favorite couple of Siobhan’s, they are pure liquid fire!!

His arms
Sandy Knox
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY MOTHER OF BOOK LOVERS!!!
I voluntarily received an advanced copy for my honest review.
I ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY LOVED, LOVED, LOVED THIS SERIES! This was the perfect ending to an amazing intense dark but beautiful story. The way Siobhan describes her characters it's as if I know them and the scenes I can visualize everything in my mind like I'm watching a movie. At times the suspense was so intense I was bouncing in my seat trying to read faster. I was holding my breath and was ready to scream I
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
This book is so good!! This trilogy is AMAZING!! Siobhan has outdone herself and on top of her writing game with the Rydeville High Elite Series!

My emotions were all over the place. So many twists and turns.

Do I like this character? Do I hate them?

Are they good? Are they bad?

The rollercoaster of events continually kept my head spinning and my emotions in an upheaval. I hated putting the story down even for one second. Siobhan completely upped her writing game in this series.

Abby is one of the st
Jennifer G
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The thing about the Elite is that they always underestimate their enemies, especially when they are women. Abby's father thinks he's the one in charge. He believes he has broken his daughter beyond repair and is about to accomplish his life's ambition. He is about to find out that he is wrong. It's true that he hurt Abby, badly, but she's not broken. She has her twin, she has her friends, and she has Kai. She will do whatever it takes to make sure that she keeps them and that they live the life ...more
Shonna
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
BEST SERIES OF 2019!!

This is the book we have all been waiting the concluding part of Kai’s and Abby whirlwind romance!! I said in one of my earlier reviews that this was going to be an EPIC series but it’s so much more than that

Siobhan Davis is a mastermind at creating wonderful stories that have you gripped I’m a very big fan of her work! She never fails to disappoint us as readers she knows what we want and she delivers every single time she pours her heart and soul into her novels and I’m s
Stacie Redinger
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What. An. Ending. I don’t think I have the right words to express how seriously EPIC this book was. I don’t know that I could have asked for a better ending. The title says it all. I won’t say much, because I don’t want to give ANYTHING away for readers, but just know, this book picks right up where book two left off, and takes you on a freaking emotional journey. Just when you think you have it figured out, Siobhan throws you for another loop.

‘Sweet Retribution’ is the most perfect ending to A
Zoe
Wow, Wow and Double Wow!! This is one of the most gripping and dramatic books I have read this year!! Needless to say, this book has consumed my waking hours (and dreams) from the moment I opened the download, if you have loved books 1 & 2, I promise you will not be disappointed. My heart sank as I reached 'The End' as I was not ready emotionally to say 'Goodbye'. I did not want to leave Abby and Kai, I found myself wanting to stay with them.

The Rydeville High Elite, has been one hell of a
Laure
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Abby, Kai, their families, and the few friends they can trust have plotted, carefully planned, they successfully execute their plan, and finally believe they can put and end to the Elite. Part of the plan is to make sure Abby's father will never become president of the elite, in order to do that they must convince other members to vote for another candidate. To do that, they will have to find all the evidence that Hearst is using to blackmail the key members needed keep him from becoming more po ...more
Kat
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy at how this turned out. So many things could, and have gone wrong for these two, but no one could be more suited to the other. Kai and Abby have is real, and intense and deep. Something that can not be altered.

"His arms around me are like a comfort blanket. His scent is like the familiar scent of home. The way he affects me is something I thought only existed between the pages of a romance novel."
~Abby~

This book, and their story is epic. There is so much that goes on in this book,
Lisa Hill
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a stunning finale to the Rydeville High Elite series this is. A complex tale of lies, betrayal and heinous crimes is brought to its conclusion in the most twisted, breathtaking way.

Tying all the threads of the storyline together is a mammoth task, but one that Siobhan Davis does with aplomb and a sense of the dramatic. Scene after scene of confrontations, scheming and double-crossing pack this book and at times you can hardly remember who is blackmailing whom.

The author does a great job of
Jasmine
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
HO
LEE
S***
I was so eager to have this story in my hand but now it’s bittersweet to say goodbye to Kai and Abby. Although, with Jackson, Sawyer, and Charlie coming it’s more like a see you later.
Their journey to hea definitely was not the easiest. They were tested at every corner. But, their love for each other swooned you to the floor. It was irrefutable, impenetrable, and unwavering.

This book picks up right where Twisted Betrayal left off and the things onl
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new romance releases. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is th

Rydeville High Elite (5 books)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville High Elite #1)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville High Elite #2)
  • Jackson (Rydeville High Elite #4)
  • Sawyer (Rydeville High Elite #5)