Start by marking “How to Get What You Really, Really, Really, Really Want” as Want to Read:
How to Get What You Really, Really, Really, Really Want

How to Get What You Really, Really, Really, Really Want

On this two-CD set, acknowledged world leaders Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and Deepak Chopra, M.D. tell you how to manifest anything you desire, if you really, really, really, really want it!

Dr. Dyer, bestselling author of Manifest Your Destiny and many other books teaches you how to start getting your heart’s desire by first, becoming a self-actualized person; second, being indepe
Audio CD, Abridged, 0 pages
Published February 1st 2003 by Hay House (first published 1998)

Be the first to ask a question about How to Get What You Really, Really, Really, Really Want

Start your review of How to Get What You Really, Really, Really, Really Want
Cara
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audio, inspiration
Self-actualizers: Independent of the good opinion of others, detached from outcome, no investment in power/control over others.

1. Wish for it
2. Desire it (willing to ask out loud)
3. Intend to get it (I WILL create this in my life)
4. Be passionate about it (hint: keep it to yourself so you don't have to explain/defend it--keep the ego out of it as much as you can)

This is the recording with the girl who healed herself from flat warts.
Jennifer Gamboa
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
The combination of Wayne and Deepak is wonderful! I feel like I step from Bachelors with Wayne who makes the complex simple to a Ph.D. with Deepak. I listened to this book more times than I can count.
Eric Bowers
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: self-help
I just have a really hard time with Dyer. So many of my friends really love his work, but he lacks substance - he has no shadow or grit. I can not identify with all light and no darkness. Sigh.
Yolanda Wallington
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an audiobook that I am going to read again. I took notes; this is timeless.
Lisa Solko
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Same information as found in other Dyer material: intention & focus leads to action. The combination of Dyer and Chopra work well in this book. ...more
Vaishali
Aug 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: self-improvement
An okay-humorous take on inner engineering. I'm still unclear on how to turn this into results, because in no way do Dyer/Chopra talk about work and goal-setting. Instead they focus on these points:

People who manifest success use these 4 tools/steps :
1. Make a wish
2. Truly desire it
3. Focus on the intent
4. Make sure you are passionate about it

Two major themes running through the tutorial:
1. "Put your inner energy on what you want... not on what you don't want. For example, if you really despise
Amna
Mar 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
So many of us are looking for places outside ourselves or often looking for in what someone's else has experienced. You apply it and begin to live with it. You have been conditioned to believe that it's not within you. It's out there, you have to do it this way. Everyone has a capacity that is in the universe, that is in him/herself. There are many ways to get the things that we want, but basically it only begins with how we choose to think and as we think,it determines how social we can be.

"Whe
Heather
Sep 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book was very good, but short. I believe in many of the teachings of what is spoken. I feel that if you believe in the positive and put your energy in that direction that's what you will receive. I believe that getting better with my GBS is due to God and the power of the mind over matter and illness. I was told that I would be wheelchair bound and never run let alone walk again and I can do all of those things and more. I put the positive first of what was good to get what I really really ...more
Kaori Flores
Jul 05, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: self-help
Concreto. Para obtener lo que quieres en la vida debes: 1) Querer, 2)Desearlo, 3) Intención de obtenerlo 4) Apasionarte
La mala noticia, como dice Wayne Dyer es que con esto de igual manera obtienes lo que "no quieres", porque lo atraes con tan solo enfocar y estarlo pensando.
Es un poco el tema del libro de Rhonda Byrne "El Secreto". Uno atrae cosas para su vida de manera natural si enfocas tu energía hacia ese pensamiento. Interesante esta conferencia de audio y valdría la pena hacer un análisis
Terry
Feb 28, 2009 rated it liked it
This book by Chopra and Dyer is interesting, but pretty steeped in New Age rhetoric. There is a lot of interesting perspective in it and a lot to learn about how the right mind set will affect your life. Nevertheless, there is a bit too much of finding all solutions from within your self, for me!
Jennie
Dec 04, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: learning to manifest
Shelves: read-already
Great audio CD. My first introduction, really to actual ways to learn to manifest...how to start changing how I think, and realizing the my inner thoughts really affect my outer life. I recommend it.
Amy
Feb 06, 2014 rated it liked it
These gentlemen are so funny.
Shakya Kayne
Oct 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
They make a great pair and are fun to listen too. We all need a reminder of our inner power. That no one controls our life or our destiny but us.
Nancy Maxwell
Jun 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
There is a DVD with the same title that is really better than this cd set.
Margo Cunningham
Very helpful, great learning tool
Natasha
Jan 22, 2016 rated it liked it
I enjoyed listening to this; these two are funny.

Content was typical.
Teressa
Oct 29, 2010
Swirrr
Apr 30, 2018

• The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams
  • The Game of Life and How to Play It
  • Genesis (Bible, #1)
  • The Year of Dangerous Days: Race, Riots and Refugees in Miami 1980
  • How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps
  • St. Augustine in 90 Minutes
  • The Game of Life & How to Play It; Your Word is Your Wand; the Secret Door to Success
  • Conscience of a Conservative: A Rejection of Destructive Politics and a Return to Principle
  • Look Again
  • How to Be Heard: Secrets for Powerful Speaking and Listening
Wayne Walter Dyer was a popular American self-help advocate, author and lecturer. His 1976 book Your Erroneous Zones has sold over 30 million copies and is one of the best-selling books of all time. It is said to have "[brought] humanistic ideas to the masses".

He received his D.Ed. degree in counseling from Wayne State University. He was a guidance counselor in Detroit at the high school level and

News & Interviews