Start by marking “Never the Cowboy's Bride (Bliss Ranch #1)” as Want to Read:
Never the Cowboy's Bride (Bliss Ranch #1)

Never the Cowboy's Bride

(Bliss Ranch #1)

What do you do with an enemy like Brooke Carson?
Marry her.

Or at least you try. Austin Bliss can't stand Brooke. It's a fact as old as the earth itself. But his momma taught him to always do the right thing. He's her neighbor, after all.

When disaster strikes Brooke’s ranch, his honorable good-man wedding proposal might be her only hope.

The
Published October 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Never the Cowboy's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never the Cowboy's Bride

Start your review of Never the Cowboy's Bride (Bliss Ranch #1)
Andrea
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this whirlwind romance!!!
Austin and Brooke a great characters, though they are both as stubborn as mules. I love their sizzling hot chemistry and their sometimes hilarious arguing and bantering. I love how down to earth they are and how heartfelt and warm.

The plot has some twists and turns, some of which are expected, others unexpected, which keeps the tension throughout the book.

This is another fantastic read in the Bliss world. I can’t wait to read Luke and
Gladys
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing start to this new series. This enemies to lovers romance is jam-packed with drama, emotions, tension, humor, charm, sizzling steam and swoon worthy romance. I loved Brooke and Austin! Their chemistry was fiery, their attraction long simmering and intense and their banter both funny and clever. A simply terrific romance. I am aready looking forward to book two! Of my own accord I am posting a volitional review.
Stephanie Ditmore
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I loved this book. Austin and Brooke were adorable together. I’ve been waiting for the new Bliss brothers to arrive and this story did not disappoint. Austin has been going through a lot learning he has Bliss cousins across the country and where all that money was coming from all these years and he doesn’t want any of it.

Brooke has always hated Austin for reasons he can’t remember, he can place the day and her face, but not what happened to make her so sad and ultimately hate his guts. The
Viper Spaulding
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Delightful hate-to-love romance

There's plenty of heart and humor, and even more hilarious hatred in this girl-next-ranch romance. Brooke has hated Austin for a decade, even though he never understood why, and when she finds herself competing against him in a local ranching contest, all bets are off. Until the unthinkable happens, and she's forced to forge a new working relationship with the Enemy.

Austin is still coming to terms with the recent family revelations, yet he is inexplica
Heidi
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great start for the Montana Bliss brothers. Brooke Carson and Austin Bliss have hated each other for a decade and Austin can’t remember why. Austin is a Paulson man and wants to prove that he belongs by not using the money his family received from the Bliss family in NY. There is a competition for the best ranch and there are three stages to get through. Austin, of course is entering, and during some bickering between Brooke and Austin, Brooke decides to enter. She later decides to wit ...more
Amanda
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am all for this new Bliss! Amelia can just make you fall in love with any type of hero. Cowboy. Billionaire. Military. All of them. Now we have a cowboy Bliss, and he will take you for a ride that’s for sure.

Austin and Brooke love to hate each other, so when life happens, their feud will go up in smoke, as well as the passion that burns between the two of them. Both are struggling to find who they are, which makes it so relatable. When you aren’t looking is when someone comes waltzing into yo
Jackie D
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Austin and Brooke- what a dynamic pair!
On the surface, they may dislike one another, but underneath all the stubborn pride and act they put on for the town and one another, WOO! There is an intense heatwave that passes between them far too often, much to their dismay to ignore. Right?
They won't have much of a choice when lousy luck fate or a combination of the two put the feuding neighbors on the same side of the property line with one goal in mind.
A character/ animal driven plot, I
Anna
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, steamy, enemies to lovers goodness!!

Those Bliss genes have certainly done a good job. Austin is scrumptious!! He's not certain what he did to make Brooke hate him so much. She certainly gets under his skin. He gets under hers by simply breathing.

Brooke is all kinds of awkward. Her sister made sure she got the ranch, but does she really want it. She doesn't feel like she belongs.

And she definitely does not want Austin Bliss's help with anything.

These two could light up the
Debbie Caswell
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great fun read that flows well and it the latest addition to the Bliss family story line. The book flows well with plenty of laugh out loud moments

For some reason Brooke Carson has always hated Austin Bliss he isn't sure why he can't even pin it down to any event it is just there and she will take any chance she can to make him look like an idiot. Now there ranches are both up for best ranch in the town and she is determined to win. When disaster strikes and he has to rescue her from
Ramona
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Bliss Brothers success! This book was entertaining, witty and most of all completely enjoyable.
Austin Bliss is trying to find his footing back in his home town after finding out about his father's long lost brother and the money that has been going into their bank account that can't be stopped. He just wants to get Bliss Ranch back on the map because of who he and his brother Lucas are.
Brooke Carson is trying to get Sweetwater Ranch up and running since her sister married and
Nicole Guerrero
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is Austin Bliss and Brooke Carson's story. It's a enemy to lover's book. Austin and Brooke have hated each other for as long as they both can remember. Austin doesn't remember what he did to make Brooke hate him so much but he does remember he did something to hurt Brooke. Brooke, I just couldn't love her like I wanted to. After all Austin did for her she was just a little too mean. But I really loved Austin he was so sweet, caring and he really came through for Brooke when she needed him. ...more
Carolyn Spence
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a very enjoyable read. It was funny, sweet, sad and a little bit of suspense (not that kind of suspense, small town suspense!)

This is an enemies to lovers theme and at one point I really did not like Brooke. She is one tough cookie and she doesn't forgive. Austin is the small town hero, he can do no wrong and that's one more nail against him. There's a goat, a horse, a specially shaped pie and vegetables. Oh, and boxers!

Hilarious chapter where Austin wonders abou
Becky
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this charming enemies to lovers book. Austin and Brooke hated each other. Austin did not know what he did to make Brooke so angry with him. But, being neighbors there was no way for them to never see each other. It all began to change when Austin saw Brooke's house on fire and ran to rescue here. From there, it's an amazing story as the two fall in love and help each other out as well. This is book #1 of a new series and I'm ready for the next one to get here!!

I read this wit
Angela
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
"In the beginning, it was about a billboard. And a farm And then the fire came". Action packed right from the first chapter, Brook and Austen's journey to HEA is rife with troubles and emotions. 'I'm not homeless, I have a barn" said Brooke. With this statement, the humour contained in the story is solidified. When a person (ie character) can make light of a situation in order to put another at ease, you know that thought and consideration is essential to their character. A fun off-shoot of the ...more
Sandy
A enemy to lover gem.
Austin has a mystery where was the money coming from? Then there is the contest to deal with. Then Brooke throws in a challenge. These two have chemistry but Brooke did not like Austin. This story plot has some twists and turns, some of which are expected, others unexpected and making for a fun read. Looking forward to the next one Luke and Julie May friends become more? I did receive a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Sandie
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one so hard. Such a fine line between love and hate it's hard to tell how they feel. Austin and Brooke are neighbors that have known each other their whole lives but don't really. Brooke is going through some hard times and Austin is the good guy who wants to help and maybe wants a little more. Lots of laughs and sweetness. Best line in the whole book "I'm not homeless. I have a barn" you have to read this book it will touch your heart.
Heather Wamboldt
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great start to a new series!

Never the Cowboy's Bride is the first book in the Bliss Ranch series. This is a fun romantic western story with great characters that have amazing chemistry. The story is well written, with drama, laughter, shenanigans, twist, and a steamy enemies-to-lovers romance.
I am looking forward to reading more books in this series.
I read and reviewed a copy of this book with no obligation.
Debra Richardson
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Superbly written and so very romantic! It is an exciting fast pace enemies-to-lovers romance that is funny, witty, and quite enjoyable. There is just enough drama, sweetness, witty banter, and ups and downs to hold onto your interest until the end. Loveable characters; the chemistry between them is off the charts. A very interesting read and is definitely recommended.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I only caught on to the Bliss brothers from Cowboy’s Conquest and now I can’t get enough. Love Brooke and Austin and their hate-love relationship. The other characters are just as intriguing and now I want more!

Kathryn
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a great start is a great start to a new series. This is heartwarming and has humor and heart. Austin and Brooke are very likable characters. Well written and has plenty of emotion. I am very excited to read the stories of Luke and Miller.

I am voluntarily leaving a honest, unbiased review.
Barbara
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book one in the Bliss Ranch series a well written story by an Author I have not read before, I want to read Luke's story. This is Austin Bliss and Brooke Carson's story of enemies to lovers, a book I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Nancy
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More Bliss - and at the ranch!!! Just keep this family coming. I will never get enough. Enemies to lovers - swoon! Austin and Brooke are great. Their story has everything and more. Their chemistry was off the charts as well as the banter. This story was short, sweet but oh so sexy with a few surprises!!! Giddy- up - a must read!
Michelle
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-read, 2019, arc
Never The Cowboy's Bride is Austin and Brooke's love story. They started out as enemies and end up lovers. The characters were believable and had great chemistry together. There were some unexpected twists that pulled me into the story and their witty banter made this read so much better. I look forward to reading the next book in this series. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Lisa Roberts
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not get enough of Austin Bliss and Brooke they were hilarious in their back and forth banter of hate and love relationship and the situations they were caught up in was epic had me laughing out loud god I Ioved them just the way they talked and expressed themselves. Exceptional writing you could feel it all.
Lisa H
Sparing ranchers

And their menagerie of animal sidekicks including a goat named Goatie.
Brooke and Austin are ranchers, competitors and then cohabitors when a fire devastates Brooke’s ranch.

Will she ever be his bride?

Lofty
Oct 11, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2*
Austin & Brooke have history but he’s unaware what made her run cold towards him.
When the town get together for a competition neither expects to have to work together.
I enjoyed reading this book the determination of Brooke to cope but the firmness of Austin to keep trying.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brooke and Austin have undeniable chemistry between them, and is a sweet story as their relationship moves on from enemies / lovers. This is a well written story which has witty banter, humorous, and is an intense and steamy read, which had me hooked and intrigued throughout. I recommend for all.
Diane
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay read

Just an okay read that borders on being a sweet romance. Brook was an annoying character and took a long time to warm up to. Austin’s character was more likeable. A sweet romance with a few sex scenes.
Tiffany
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVE these two characters! If you love a good enemies to lovers book then you will love this book! An added bonus is he is a cowboy. The characters hate/love relationship will make you want to keep reading to see what happens next.
Debi Williams
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

Wow Amelia Wilde has done it again with this enemy to lovers romance. Austin and Brooke has the chemistry that keeps you interested and of course to see what happens. A quick and easy read

• A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • Just a Taste
  • My Best Mistake
  • Priceless
  • Billionaire With Benefits (Make Her Mine)
  • Unexpected Surprise
  • The BEARy Possessive Grizzly (Bear Clan, 5)
  • Master of Secrets (Gods of Vegas Book 4)
  • Racing Hearts (Bennett Boys Ranch, #3)
  • Cruel Boy
  • Before We Fall (Stone Lake #3)
  • My Fiancé's Brother: Part 1 (The Guilty Series, #1)
  • My Fiancé's Brother: Part 2 (The Guilty Series, #2)
  • My Fake Fiancé (The Guilty Series, #3)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Stealing the Bride
  • Dive In Deep
Amelia Wilde is a USA TODAY and Amazon Top 100 bestselling author of steamy contemporary romance and loves it a little too much. She lives in Michigan with her husband and daughters. She spends most of her time typing furiously on an iPad and appreciating the natural splendor of her home state from where she likes it best: inside.

Subscribe to Amelia’s private mailing list for updates, giveaways, and regul/>Subscribe