Start by marking “The Lagotti Family Series: Complete Books 1-4” as Want to Read:
The Lagotti Family Series: Complete Books 1-4

The Lagotti Family Series: Complete Books 1-4

Two generations and four decades in the lives of Frank, Mary Lou and the rest of the gang

This digital box set contains the complete four-book saga of the Lagotti Family:

The Heist: After leaving Baltimore Penitentiary, Frank's get rich quick scheme to rob a bank requires his girlfriend, Mary Lou to sleep with an inside guy and for his gang to stay together long enough
Published June 30th 2019 by Sobriety Press

To ask other readers questions about The Lagotti Family Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lagotti Family Series

Start your review of The Lagotti Family Series: Complete Books 1-4
Heather Wamboldt
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Lagotti Family Series Complete box set contains the four-book saga of the Lagotti Family: The Heist, The Getaway, Powder, and Mama's Gone. This is a riveting crime thriller series that will keep you on the edge of your seat. The characters are well developed, violent, and ruthless. The story takes you on a rollercoaster ride through the life of a mob family as it begins and ends.
I cannot wait for more books by this author.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Jeanne Richardson
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st books I've read written by Leopold Bortinski; he has done a great job at writing a good collection of books; I will definitely be reading more of his books.

The story lines caught my attention at the very beginning and kept me interested throughout the entire book.

I loved the characters.

I received a free copy of this box set via booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.
Pat Eroh
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fabulous boxset that is excellently-written. The characters of each Lagotti family member are bought to life, along with the rest of the cast of characters in each book. Corruption and soulless beings, this family brings out the emotions in the reader.

Heather Bane
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great boxset. This is books 1-4 of The Lagotti Family Series. This is a different genre for me and a new author for me as well. I found the books well written and enjoyable. I recommend reading.

Tanya
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
find out about all the Lagotti family through four books. each one will take you on a different journey through their lives. follow the fights, the loves and even sadness to get where they need to be

Jackie
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievably fantastic. Read all the first four separately and reread the them again. They are not to be missed by anyone. Suspenseful and full of action.
Ann Keeran
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An exciting look into the machinations of a family embedded in a world of crime.
Ember