Start by marking “Hunt (Academy of Unpredictable Magic, #5)” as Want to Read:
Hunt (Academy of Unpredictable Magic, #5)

Hunt

(Academy of Unpredictable Magic #5)

My whole world is on shaky ground.

I've only got one more year at Griffin Academy, but it's a little hard to focus on school after the bomb that was dropped on my personal life.

On top of that, whoever has been targeting Unpredictables is only stepping up their game.

If we don't find out who it is and stop them, there'll be no academy left.

No pressure though, right?

Hunt is th
Published August 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hunt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunt

Shirley Cuypers
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc-beta, ebooks
Original review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Sadie Moss!

Hunt
is the fifth book in the Academy of Unpredictable Magic series and continues the story of Elliot and her four men.

Hunt was just like every other book in the Academy of Unpredictable Magic series: AMAZING! I just really love this Paranormal Romance series so much! I think it’s my favourite series by Sadie Moss so far! Hunt was such a fast paced read, I finished it in one day.

Another boo
B.B. Lynn
We get to see the crew outside of school a little more which I absolutely loved! I feel like it kind of took the story and all the relationships to the next level. With the guys graduated, I was interested to see what happened with the relationships and I was excited to see that we got a lot more.

As far as the plot, we also get a lot more of that in this book too. It's no longer smaller problems and instead looking at fixing the issue as a whole. I really liked the book and felt like this was t
JadeShea
Hunt takes place a few months after the previous book ended, the gang is all together for now until school starts. But when Elliot is at school and they start to try to shut it down she must do whatever she can to find the person who is doing this and put a stop to it. That may end up being a lot more dangerous than she originally thought.

This book was interesting, and I liked it, but it wasn't as good as previous books. And I was annoyed with what happened in the end. Other than that, I liked
Vicki
Elliot and her magical guys are back for book five of this paranormal reverse harem series (must be read in order). Book five brings even more heat and has great action as it builds to the final book. I’m definitely curious about how things are going to wrap up in the series. There isn’t as much “academy” in this one as some of the others but it makes sense for the story and I like the uniqueness of the situation. As usual, the writing flows and is well-edited so you can breeze right through.
SD Jericho
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
At this point in the game it's hard to write any kind of lengthy, indepth review that does the book justice and doesn't run the risk of spilling too many spoilers for others who haven't read the story up till now. It's a tricky tightrope act but I'm up for the challenge! ... she says optimistically...

Hunt.
All the things that are always true of a Sadie Moss book still applies here. It always will, because she doesn't just have an incredible and inherent talent for weaving a story together; her m
Dora Blume
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Seriously read the series! Amazing!

The school is under attack by everyone. The circuit, the guy who's been behind the attacks, and much of the magical community area turning against unpredictable. Elliot and her men are on a mission to change it. There's just one little problem. They have no idea where to begin. But with the fate of the unpredictables in their hands, they will do what had to be done.

The writing is amazing, the characters and story line are unique. I'm always hooked fro
Vicki Bennett
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This installment starts on a high and keeps going up. The war for fairness and equality rages on with the unpredictables once again having to overcome scrutiny, the relationships get deeper and not just intimate ones of Elliot and her guys, the friendships are beautiful too and the character development is out of this world...

Filled with intrigue, mystery and another puzzle for Elliot and co to work through. Hunt keeps the true heart of the series while providing further plotlines, twists and lo
Debbie Turk
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, This One Is Stressful, Full Of Suspense & Fear With Loving Moments For Our Main Characters!!😱😍🔥💥
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)
Hunt (Academy of Unpredictable Magic Book 5)

Elliot & her four boyfriends are falling more deeply in love. Their steamy scenes become more adventurous 😉🔥💘🔥Heart breakingly, Dimitri is due marry a woman his Parent's 'promised' him to as a toddler!!😡 She's being forced into the arranged marriage too, by her own controlling, powerful & ultra rich Parents!😢😡

Thi
Mrslive43
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blooming heck !! That was magic

Really Enjoyed “Hunt” Elliots character is so bad ass , she really loves her men and fights to keep them safe every step of the way and she always wants to do what’s right. Dimitri is my favourite out of her harem of sizzling hot men 🥰 he’s got a passion for Elliot that burns like a thousand suns .with the introduction of the main bad guy Agustus , will Elliot ever defeat him and his evil plan to rule the Unpredictables tune in to the next book “Clash can’t wait t
Jess Fares
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Freedom

Another fantastic installment in the story of Elliott and her hot harem.
With tensions between the magical community and Unpredictables growing, Elliott and her boys rush to find the mastermind behind the Griffin Academy attacks, and the smear campaign against Unpredictable magic users. But they have to hurry, or else all of their friends will have their magic forcibly removed.
I absolutely flew through this book, desperate to find the answers along with Team Sin. As usual, Sadie Moss del
Natalia Navarro
Shocked!!! 😳🤪🤯

OMG, this book is so intense in many ways: the level of hotness between Ellie and the guys 🔥 🔥 🔥... The caos at the Academy, the calmed start of Ellie's last year was just the calm before the storm 😩🙈... And now, finally standing face to face to the master mind behind all the hate and protests against the Unpredictables 😵😰😤... Whom, by the way, is so much powerful than they thought 😱😩... What now?, how will they defeat this crazy 🤬???... Need the next book NOW!!! ❤
Nicole Peterson
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I recieved an early copy of Hunt, thanks to Sadie Moss for picking me out of so many eager fans!!

This series keeps getting better and better ❤ This book was the one that made my heart pound like crazy.. So much happened to keep you on your toes. And the way Sadie writes.. it's so smooth and flows so well, you get sucked right in!!

I love Elliot, and the guys. Their relationship is believable, which I feel is hard for some writers to make their RH feel realistic. I am eagerly awaiting the next bo
James Bolla
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this seties.

Each books builds from the last one. The stories momentum is fast pace and a enjoy ride of carzy. The characters are loveable and interesting. Can't wait for the next book. I believe you need to read this series in order. I have to wait until September 5 for the next book, not sure how am going to keep my sanity waiting for Clash. Sadie Moss has done a great job at building the tension and keeping ones interested in this series.

Review by Jennifer Bolla
Raveen Vann
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such an amazing series that everytime a new one comes out I just get so excited to be abke to read more about Elliott and her men and sister. It really is an addicting series that you can not put down. In this one they are still looking for whoever is behind all the attacks to the unpredictables. So good and I absolutely can not wait for book 6 the final book in this series to find out how everything will turn out for them all.
Galina Sulaiman
Unpredictable magic 5

Elliot is back with her four men and they are fighting against insurmountable odds. The tide has turned against the unpredictable magic users and the government has closed the Academy, putting all of its students on lockdown. Elliot is given a week to find the person behind everything. She and her men mount a desperate search and boy oh boy does everything hit the fan! This is one seriously action packed book!
Jennifer Macleod
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I really do love this series. In this book we finally get to meet the bad guy and the fight is everything I hoped it would be. Elliot and her guys get even closer and are really starting to work as a unit now. Like all initial battles with the baddie this one is tough and doesn't necessarily go the way they hoped it would but it leaves room for an epic battle to come in the next book which I can not wait to read!
Felicia
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christy Bailey
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book to this series!

Wow it was so worth the wait for this book but man I need the next one asap. This series sucked me in from book one and I can't wait to read the final book. Well I want to know what happens anyway and to be honest I'm not ready for it to be over. This is one of the best paranormal RH books series I have ever read. I love all the guys like no other and Ellie is one amazing chick! She's tough as nails and is so strong willed. Hurry up book 6!
Carolina Malfettano
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot begin to explain how much I love this story. Ellie’s life and troubles plus her romantic life have me hooked. I cannot wait to the last book. Sometimes two weeks is not enough time and others is an eternity. This is the later.
She is so willed, smart mouthed (which I love in all the characters that I read), but above all without her even realised, she has a really big and good heart.
So yeah, Eliot is my kind of character in a book and I love it.
Booklover26
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Picking up speed

It starts off crazy, calms a bit than its like a rollar coaster right before you plunge! It's a bit of a whirlwind adventure the last few chapters. Sin has her hands full and unsure what to do. One thing is for sure she is never one to lay down and give up. I'm ready for sin and the guys to kick some butt or die trying in the last book.
Theresa Wesley
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It seems as if everything is coming down on the Griffin Academy. The circuit doesn't know what to do with the unpredictables. There is a ton if action and suspense in this book. Elliot and her guys are in a fight for theirs and every other unpredictables life. I love it!! I can't wait for the last book.
Ann White
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good

I have read this series from the start and it only keeps getting better. We finally have a face n name of the evil one behind it all. This series is so good when you start it you have to finish it. An Academy series that has adults instead of kids in it. Great storyline better characters. I ant wait for the next one even though I will be sad it’s ending.
M Keefe
Aug 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok

This read more like an interlude to a main event. While the action was there, it dragged out like it was just filling space. You do find out who the master mind behind all the attacks is and that they are powerful. Beyond that, hope the last book book is as good as the first ones.
Jacquie Stewart
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intense!

Book 5 is spent almost entirely outside of the school with the hunt on for the leader of the attacks on the Unpredictables. Although I love the school, it was a refreshing change and a chance to see the greater magical community.
Thankfully Elliot has managed to have her men with her to track the guy down meaning that there is plenty of action 😉 and some emotional moments
Cathy Pardue
Aug 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Not my favorite

It was well written and fill of action and ended on a cliffhanger like the others. The problem is, this didn't feel like a complete story with overall arc continuing. It just felt like a piece of a storyline. I enjoyed it, love the characters etc. Still looking forward to finally Clash
Cindy
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and steamy

Everything is drawing down to the one man behind everything. Elliott and her guys are back together even though Dmitri was supposed to marry someone chosen for him and Elliott and Roman were supposed to be back at the school. They fond a way to be together. A few steamy moments are mixed into the mystery of their shadowed enemy. Very exciting.
Elisa Glendenning
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Steamy Penultimate

Great as ever with some very heated scenes between Elliot and her men. Cannot wait for the finale. I was a little disappointed that Elliots’s father didn’t appear. I wanted answers as to why he abandoned his children.
Booknerd00
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tested

When everything is crashing around them and still they hold tight to one another and fight side by side. Unpredictables are in trouble and its leading to an epic showdown. I cannot wait for the next book. Happy reading y'all 😘
Amber
Wow!

I have been following Elliot and her band of merry men from the beginning and have loved every page. Book 5 was down right crazy and incredible to read. I can't wait to see how it all ends up!
Juanita Mullens
Sexy, Hot, action packed RH

I was hooked from the first sentence. I can't believe its almost over. This is an amazing world. I love the unpredictables different magic. I love Sin and each of her guys and together they are WOW!
« previous 1 3 next »

Academy of Unpredictable Magic (6 books)
  • Spark (Academy of Unpredictable Magic, #1)
  • Trials (Academy of Unpredictable Magic, #2)
  • Thief (Academy of Unpredictable Magic , #3)
  • Threat (Academy of Unpredictable Magic, #4)
  • Clash (Academy of Unpredictable Magic, #6)
“Cam and I have a similar driving problem that Asher politely calls “treating speed limits as suggestions” and Dmitri calls “being suicidal maniacs”.” 0 likes