Start by marking “The Pilgrim Stone (Adventures in Amarant Vol I)” as Want to Read:
The Pilgrim Stone (Adventures in Amarant Vol I)

The Pilgrim Stone (Adventures in Amarant Vol I)

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
A terrible evil lingers in the shadows of Amarant.

The Father of Blood and Shadows plots his return.

His dark priestess, Zamari, gathers his loyal followers.

From the ashes, she and her dark god will rule for eternity. All she needs is the key to open the door to release him. An artifact lost to time...
...the Pilgrim Stone

Consus Edderick, a young scholar, must race
Published June 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Pilgrim Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pilgrim Stone

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Pilgrim Stone (Adventures in Amarant Vol I)
Anie
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was introduced to the fantasy world of Amarant by reading short stories collection Adventures in Amarant. I hooked then and couldn't wait to read more.

The Pilgrim Store ... is just more. More is at stake, adventures are bigger storyline is more addicting.

There is evil brewing in the Amarant. Evil Priestess is looking for the key to let in the evil and it's up to Consus and his brothers to find it first.

The writing is very good, the place, the characters, it all just jumps from the pages. I
Vania Aragon
Sep 26, 2019
dawn
added it
Nov 08, 2019
1 follower
J.D. Bowens is a Fantasy Novelist from New England. He is the author of The Pilgrim Stone, The Dragon Queen, and Beyond the Veil - the first three books in Adventures in Amarant series.

When he's not writing epic fantasies, JD Bowens enjoys his time at the gym, summer trips with his wife, walking his cat, the occasional D&D game and training for the zombie apocalypse.

www.jdbowens.com