Start by marking “Noble Savages Box Set” as Want to Read:
Noble Savages Box Set

Noble Savages Box Set

Cruel. Brutal. Vicious. Lawless. Merciless.

Maybe you’re the new girl.
Maybe you’ve always had it coming.
Maybe you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Either way, you’re about to become the victim.
You’re about to bow, break, and bend the knee. You’re about to kneel at my feet.
I’ll destroy your credibility.
I’ll do whatever it take
Published September 26th 2019 by Queens of the Dark

To ask other readers questions about Noble Savages Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Noble Savages Box Set

Start your review of Noble Savages Box Set
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Lawless Kingdom.

5 Stars. This was an awesome dark romance. Judas Barron is a Sociopath, he and his friends are rich, bored and brutal. He talks about them being his famiglia, so it sounds like their fathers are Mafia kingpins. The heroine, Rhiannon Clermont is from a normal family and she hasn’t gone to the private school that her friend Judas and his friends have go to, but has a best friend Audrey and a boyfriend Dax who to that
Miftahul
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The king always falls down without his queen. - cruel king by rina kent

title- cuel king, brutal prince, merciless knave, vicious knight, lawless kingdom
Series -noble savages
Author- rina kent
Publish- 26 September 2019
Genre- highschool bully romance
Amazon- Noble Savages: A Dark High School Bully Romance Box Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V5V3NB2/...
Available on kindle unlimited

♥♥♥♥♥

review of cruel king and vicious knight.
Brutal prince - dnf at 30%
Lawless kingdom - dnf at 20%
Merciless knave - 30%

My last name might be Knight, but she’s the furthest thing from being rescued. - v
Melanie (mells_view)
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve only read Brutal Prince by Logan Fox, but just that alone was worth downloading this book. It is a dark “bully romance” but also just a great story in general.
queen_of_the_books_18
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Each and every single one of us has darkness within ourselves. Most feared it, some fought it with light, others ignored it, and people like me? We ducking thrived in it.

I read all 5 books in this bully romance box set and over all I loved them. Some stood out to me more than others but I think this just comes down to preferred writing style.

All of the hero’s in the books were assholes, psychotic and my kind of guys 😂 they tried to bring their girls to their knees but severely underestima
Rina Kent
Jul 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOBLE SAVAGES - A Dark High School Bully Romance
NOW LIVE!

Boxed Set of five full-length bully romance novels.

V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤
Very good deal for this box set with all standalone and guaranteed HEA with some shades of dark and angsty. Hot bullies and heroines who fight back like pros. You can read all of them in one go or separately since they are all conclusive. Either way you won’t be disappointed by these stories.
ABookLover73
Five dark high school bully romance stars for Noble Savages 💜💜💜!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I've read all five stories that this box set includes and I've absolutely enjoyed every each one.

This box set also enabled me to read the stories from the authors I even didn't know before that.

If you're looking for an anthology with dark high school bully romance, then you should read this one because every story has its own beauty!
Fre06 Begum
Oct 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Rina Kent’s was the best one!
Darlene I read to many boooks
ash | emeraldbookowl
Oct 16, 2019 marked it as short-to-read-list
because one can never have too much dark romance in their life
B. C. Booklover
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am reviewing Cruel King by Rina Kent. I recieved an early copy and my opinions are completely my own.

All is not as it seems at the Royal Elite School, where the lords and the wealthy expect a premier education for their children. There is a King here, actually 2 Kings, but one of them really is the ultimate ruler of this place. Name? Levi King- all the girls are drooling behind this swaggering hottie and why not- the girls fight to be with him and the guys wish they could be him or
BLuvsBooks
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read four of the five so far. I’m loving them all. Each unique.
If you like bully, dark, twisty -start this box set!

Cruel king. 5 amazing stars! Levi!!!
Brutal Prince. Logan Fox. 4 stars
Vicious Knight. Nicole cypher. 5 bully stars
Lawless Kingdom. Natalie Bennett. 5 dark stars.

Misty Schott
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent dark, high school bully romance box set and I definitely recommend you read these wonderful stories. The following is my review for each individual story.

Review for Brutal Prince by Logan Fox - 5 Stars

Indi has had to move into her grandmother's house after a brutal tragedy and she has a run in with Prince Briar in the woods by her house. After the unnerving confrontation with Briar she learns he actually goes to the same prep school she will be attend
Christy Martin
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Cruel King by Rina Kent.
I love how she can create a story with so many twists and turns that you never know what is coming next.

Secrets and Power
Everyone has secrets and those secrets have to power to destroy you and those you love.
Astrid
Still dealing with the death of her mom and having to move in with her dad, stepmother and stepsister. All she want is to be an artist and stay invisible. Her father had a rule, stay away from the King's. Well we all know when someone
Candice
I’m reviewing Cruel King by Rina Kent
This book was fantastic. It isn’t more normal genre but if Rina Kent writes it I will read it. I was disappointed at all! Astrid and Levi have unusual situations and circumstances. This book sucked me in from the beginning and kept me wondering throughout. I love the ending and can’t wait for the bonus!

Im reviewing Vicious Knight by Nicole Cypher
This was a good book with some heavy issues. I love how it wraps everything up for you. The
Shyralf
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! For Cruel Prince and Lawless Kingdom. Great bully stories if you are a fan, pick up this anthology you won’t be disappointed. ...more
Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕆𝕗 𝔸 𝔹𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝 ℝ𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 𝔹𝕠𝕩 𝕊𝕖𝕥 = 𝟜 𝕊𝕋𝔸ℝ𝕊

⭐⭐⭐⭐ All in all, this was a great box set! Some of the books were a little more my type so I enjoyed a bit more than others. If you are a bully romance fan and looking for some GREAT reads to binge out on, then this is an AWESOME box set for you!

🔥🔥🔥🔥 Some had more heat than others, but the heat was SPICY in the majority of them!

🌪 There are NO cliffhangers! All 5 books are full-length, standalones with HEA's.

𝕄𝕪 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨 𝕆𝕗 𝕃𝕒𝕨𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕓𝕪 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕥 = 𝟜 𝟙/𝟚 𝕊𝕋𝔸ℝ𝕊

LawlessHEA's.
𝕄𝕪
Midwest Romantic
What an incredible dark, high school bully romance box set and I absolutely recommend you read these awesome stories. The following is my review for each individual book!

Cruel King by Rina Kent: 4 Stars
This book took me a bit to get into, but it got better as I read it. At the beginning I thought I may not continue reading because it seemed a bit low key for me, but it got much better! Astrid and Levi have quite the story and it was like a rollercoaster of unusual circumstances
Megan Lowe
Sep 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Brutal Prince by Logan Fox - DNFed at 49%.
This book was just SO long and to be honest, a bit boring. I really liked the relationship between Briar and Indi but there just wasn’t enough of it. So much of the story was focused on other things, which is where it lagged for me and lost interest. Also, some of the language choices were not in line with the setting, British as opposed to American.
I’m looking forward to reading the other stories within, but this one was not a great one. ...more
Mandy Munholland
This is a review for Cruel King by Rina Kent ...

Wow! This story was absolutely fantastic ! I love how Rina creates these worlds of dark characters that you just can’t help but love! This was different than what I’m used to by Rina Kent but oh boy do I love it. Levi and Astrid were so perfect for each other in every way really , they both lost parents and they have more in common than they think. I’m so excited for this new series ! Can’t wait to read about Aiden King and please tell
Nikitasbookreviews
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read all the books in the box set and let me tell you this is definitely a good one!
All 5 of these books are standalone bully romances!
Each of the books are unique in their own way and they are all really good reads!

Lawless kingdom by Natalie Bennett
This was definitely different from Natalie’s usual books but OMG it was soo worth it and sooo good! I absolutely loved how Natalie dived into this genre and I absolutely enjoyed reading every second of it! Things get out of control an
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

If you are like me and can't get enough of bully romances then this collection is meant for you.

Cruel King by Rina Kent

I loved this dark bully romance! Astrid (love that name, by the way) and Levi are so very obviously perfect for each other. This story really drew me in immediately. The characters spoke to me and I connected with them instantly. There is so much
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
CRUEL KING by Rina Kent!

Ahh, this was so good!!! This book is apart of the Noble Savages boxset and will be considered a spin-off of the new series that Rina is writing! Deviant King is book one and it comes out October 24th!

This story introduces the world of the Royal Elite. Set in the UK we follow Astrid and Levi as they play cat and mouse. The king wants his princess but the princess refuses to bow. Their world is full of past demons, current trauma, and plenty of angs
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
Cruel King by Rina Kent

This book was awesome! It is completely out of Rina’s normal assasin/mafia dark romance! This New Adult Bully Romance was full of angst and drama! Yet it wasn't petty or annoying! I loved how mature these characters were. The issues they had were real & it was fun!! I loved Levi and Astrid❤
I am so excited for this series!!

Merciless Knave by Esme Devlin

This is my first book by Esme Devlin & now I want more!! I love arranged marriages
Auda
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I’d like to say that I’ve read only one of the standalones - Merciless Knave written by Esme Devlin.

Usually, I read books either set in USA or written in such English that is not very region specific. This one is specific - Scottish type. Do not misunderstand - it is actually a good change in my rather boring reading preferences 😂 (HS Bullies of all types).

This book is like a sip of fresh water. I’ve been pretty tired of rich, entitled a**holes, founding families and t
Jenny
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Indi has had a tragic event in her life. She moves to her grandmothers house. She has a run in with Prince Briar. She ends up going to the same school as him. This book had my emotions all over the place. Dark and twisted story that will totally have you on the edge of your seat. I was so captivated by this story.
Michele Del Rey
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was filled with five great stories. Each story was filled with angst, chemistry and great characters. Each book kept my attention. Rina Kent had a book that I wanted to go on forever. Natalie Bennett had great characters that had awesome chemistry. The whole book was amazing.
RJ
This had a decent start and then I just started skimming towards the middle. I'm usually not a fan of the high school bully trope but this wasn't ~that~ bad. I liked that the h could hold her own and wasn't just taking the H's bullshit.

I wasn't such a fan of all the time spent on the mystery portion. I feel like I didn't have enough time of H/h growing closer and falling in love. In the end I wasn't sure where all the love suddenly came from.

Overall, ehhh.
it.sgottabethebooks
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rina Kent delivers such an epic read with Cruel King. This hs bully romance was so good I devoured it in one sitting. I couldn’t get enough of the push-pull between Astrid and Levi. This book is a must read. I am looking forward to the rest of the series!

There is something about bully romances that get me every time. This boxset will surely fill your need with all things hs and bully romance. The love hate between the characters will have you captivated. This is a boxset you don’t wanna miss!
Sarah Gomez
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Bargain Basement: $100 Amazon Gift Card 1 7 Aug 22, 2019 03:16PM

• Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • The Kiss Game
  • Tormented Part 2: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Elginvale High #2)
  • Reckless Hate (Westbrook Blues, #1)
  • Cruel Boy
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • Beg for Mercy (Mercy Academy #1)
  • Tormented: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Elginvale High #1)
  • Reapers and Roses (Grove High School, #1)
  • These Monstrous Ties (Unsainted, #1)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville High Elite #3)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • FALCON (Trinity Academy #1)
  • Heartless Hero
  • Merciless Knave
  • The Heavier The Chains...
Natalie Bennett is an international bestselling author of twisted and unconventional love stories, who resides in the sunshine state.

With a penchant for (writing) villainous immoral men, and a tendency to deviate away from traditional happily ever afters, she dabbles in all things dark and dirty.

Aside from slaying words, she's mom to three boys and a wife, happily taking li