Start by marking “Neat” as Want to Read:

My life is over.

I swore I would never work at the whiskey distillery with my last name on it, that I would never be a part of my father’s legacy. But when I graduated with my art degree and realized there were no jobs, the devil appeared, and I sold my soul, agreeing to work in the family business if he’d give me the art studio I’d always dreamed of.

It can’t be that bad, I
Published September 5th 2019 by Kandi Steiner

To ask other readers questions about Neat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Neat

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤5 STARS❤

This was a beautiful story, I devour it in one sitting!My heart was aching for Mallory and Logan!It was an emotional read!The writing was flawless and the story addictive!I highlight so many quotes!

description

Logan and Mallory's story is passionate,intense and full of emotions!I adored Logan, he is sweet and sexy!Mallory is the best, she is feisty,sweet and passionate!Their romance brings all the feelings!

"All I felt was a profound sense of right, and the most powerful wave of possession I'd eve
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Becker vs Scooter" Stars
Neat is everything a small town romance should be. I loved this book so much! There’s just something about these Becker brothers that is so appealing and irresistible. This time around it’s Logan Becker that utterly charmed me. Kandi Steiner wrote here an exquisite story where opposites attract and the pull of forbidden has never felt so good.

Logan is a nice nerdy guy, but he has this mistaken image as a bad boy across town. How they’re all so wrong! Seriously, t
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Neat was an intriguing story and I really liked the opposites-attract premise that it had. Logan and Mallory were so fun to read about and one of the big reasons I liked them so much was because they suited each other so well. Where Logan was organized and living life in black and white, Mallory was carefree and colorful. Seeing how well they came together had me devouring the book, especially when I was dying for them to give in to their chemistry.

And the story was
Mali Mor
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Neat
Since he was 18, Logan Becker's dream is to become the chief tour guide at the "Scooter" whiskey distillery.
Logan has been working there for 8 years - just like his grandfather who helped Build the factory, like his father who died there under suspicious circumstances and like his brothers Noah and Mikey - to keep the legacy ... 💥
Logan is a perfect book boyfriend! A nerd who loves order, until a woman who is all color and mess enters his life... and changes everything! 🎉

"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂
Miftahul _MsLovesReading_
Shelves: arc
Kandi Stiener writes the perfect small town romance books! NEAT is everything a reader needs. something about the Becker brothers is so appealing that they attract you every way and make you fall in love with them! this book is perfection And Logan"s story is just to heartwarming? emotional? I dont know how to explain but i can say that this book will hook you up till the end and make you fall for all the characters!

( full review to come soon)

chemistry- ♥♥♥♥♥
plot- ♥♥♥♥♥
hero- ♥♥♥♥♥
heroine- ♥♥♥♥
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read most of Kandi's books but I must say- this is her most touching and most tender hearted story. Generally she has written, like most of the authors do, about heroines' POV in a romance, but here She gives us a peek into the heart of a man who goes through a gamut of emotions when he falls in love with his enemy's daughter.
“Mallory?”
“Yes?”
“Do you think there’s a universe that exists where you could be mine?”
“Let’s make one.”

description

Logan Becker goes through every sentiment of infatuation, b
Vanessa (nessreads)
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

“'Cause you were Romeo. I was a scarlet letter.
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet."
But you were everything to me.
I was begging you, "Please don't go!" -Taylor Swift

TS sings it best. What truer words that fit so well with this sorry of forbiddenness laced with undeniable attraction.

Just when I thought Noah Becker had my heart-here comes Logan Becker and obliterates everything I knew. If I thought I fell hard for Noah, well it has nothing on how my heart tripped over everything and
Manoela
4 Stars

This is a sweet, well-written story with a Romeo and Juliet vibe that captivated me from beginning to end.

Logan and Mallory are two completely opposite people and in theory could not be together because of the rivalry of years between their families. But love happens in the most unexpected places and that's what happened to these two characters.I thought the author did a good job of building the romance and found myself hoping that everything would end well in the end.

I think the drama an
~Dawn~TUG
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I can't get enough of these Becker boys. So addicting. The sweetness, manliness and cleanliness of Logan had me breathless. It was such an easy book to connect with completely devour in a sitting. So much so that I forgot to even add it to my currently reading pile...and BAM I was done. Ms. Steiner is auto read author for me and this series is just keeping that tradition going strong. Logan and Mallory were on point, emotions, smiles, engaging banter and hot ass scenes that kept my libido comple
Nova  Brantley
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
What’s with this author and whiskey. Lmao.
BookAddict
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Becker family has a long history with Scooter Whiskey Distillery because their grandfather helped his best friend start the distillery years ago. Sadly, there was nothing in writing protecting the Beckers' interest, and when the Scooter patriarch died, the gentlemen's agreement died with him. In spite of their father's suspicious death in a fire at the distillery, the Becker boys continue to work for the Scooters and uphold their father's legacy. Oh, and did I mention that the Beckers hold t ...more
Kissa
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
Holy Rusty Rockets Batman!!!

Neat was everything I’ve ever wanted and everything I never knew needed.

Logan Becker will steal your heart away from you. As Kandi Steiner book boyfriends goon my money has been firmly placed on Jamie Shaw from A Love Letter To Whiskey but Logan just snuck in an stoke the show.

Although this book is told from the perspective of both Logan and Mallory, this is very much Logan’s book and his story resonated with me. It is a continuation in the Becker Brothers series and
Breanna Rindahl
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Logan and Mallory are complete opposite goals!!
#ocdandfreespiritcouplegoals #holybecker

Kandi Steiner will get you in the feels with every word!

She drew me in on this series with ON the Rocks! And Neat DID NOT disappoint! The way these two are from the beginning is amazing. I love how strong Mallory is at trying to stand out. And how Logan has been through so much as well is just amazing. They are new age Romeo and Juliet! They set the bar high!

You can just feel all their emotions and it’ll make
Rhonda Ziglar
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 BEAUTIFUL HEARTFELT STARS!! What beautiful heartfelt story that I could not put down. Logan and Mallory story has all the feels and beautifully written. These two have things to work through with their family issues, but you will be pulling for them. Kandi Steiner has written another fantastic book is this series. You should definitely 1-Click this book.
Readingtilthebreakofdawn
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I finished Neat a couple of days ago and I have to say, I am loving these Becker brothers.

The small town feel, close knit family, whiskey in the middle of it all, and some "bad" boys that have a reputation. These books are just some fun, feel good books with an underlying mystery that will come full circle, I'm sure. But we gotta wait for the answers.

This is book two (with On the Rocks being book one) in the "Becker Brothers series". They are all complete standalone stories about one brother an
Jenn Amy
Neat is the 2nd book in the Becker Brothers Series. I fell in love with the Becker Family in On the Rocks and fell even hard after finishing Neat. Neat is the story of Logan Becker, and Mallory Scooter. If you read On the Rocks you'll know that the Beckers and the Scooters are rival families in the small town of Stratford, Tennessee. So, right from the start we know a relationship between a Becker and a Scooter is an absolute no go!

Kandi is famous for her angsty stories and she absolutety deliv
Samuela
5 AMAZING STARS

NEAT is book two in the "Becker brothers series"; they are all stand-alone and they can be read on their own, but if you want understand what's going on between the Beckers and the Scooter, you have to read them all. Kandi created another amazing love story, but compared to her previous books didn't have much angst. I loved this book so much and I fell in love with Logan Becker; he was a nice guy, a nerd with a bad reputation across town. SOOO WRONG!! He was a sweet guy with a big
Tra Le Braccia Di Un Libro
**5 AMAZING STARS**

Kylie
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am obsessed with this book! Every single time I read a Kandi Steiner book I don’t think it could get any better and then she releases something new and I am blown away!!

Neat gave me all the Romeo and Juliet vibes and I seriously could not put it down. The writing was amazing and pulled you in more with every page read. Logan was of course a swoon worthy hero, but Mallory kind of stole the show for me. She was strong given her crappy upbringing and relationship with her parents. She overcame so
bookspaced
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After I read „On The Rocks“ I was so excited to read Logan‘s Story. I loved him from the start of the book. He is just the perfect guy. He‘s intelligent, neat and very very charming. He has a big sense for family and is great at what he does/loves.

With Mallory I didn‘t have that smooth of a start. I didn‘t thibk she deserved a guy like Logan bht she proved me wring and showed me her great sides and that she deserves him. She‘s really passionate about art and I like that about her.

I really enjo
Morgan Evans
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! Check out my review on my blog:)

Plot:
Something that I really enjoyed within this novel is the plot progression and pacing. Many romance books can easily fall into a pace that seems to drag or feels too rushed. Kandi walked that line perfectly. I also really enjoyed the fact that it had the feel of the holidays and was set during the holidays, but it did not feel too over the top or take away from the story. It was a holiday season story that co
Lisa
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What happens when type A, always by the book Logan, has his life turned upside down by the feisty, sweet Mallory? The answer is a beautiful, emotional story that will keep you in your feels from start to finish. I loved every second of this one and couldn’t put it down.
Logan and Mallory captured my heart and soul. Even now days later I can’t get them off my mind. I highly recommend you pick this one up
Jayce
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Neat was amazing!! Actually, amazing doesn’t even do it justice, there isn’t a word for just how perfect this book was. Every new book Kandi Steiner writes officially becomes my new favorite book. It will have you hanging on to every word, unable to put the book down because you just need more. Kandi Steiner has such a way of hooking you, reeling you in and keeping you until you’ve spend all the day on the couch reading. Logan Becker was just perfect, he’s the ultimate book boyfriend. I never th ...more
Laura R
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Looove! I didn’t think I could love anyone more than Noah but Logan is just too swoon worthy! The quiet, secretly nerdy brother stole my heart. His family and Mallory’s family hate each other. So you’d think they’d hate one another as well. Think again! There are some questions in this series. Like the mystery surrounding Logan’s father’s death. There still no clear answer to that question. Kandi loves to keep us guessing lol. But I do love the Becker brothers and their love for each other and t ...more
Kathryn Andrews
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. Logan is just ... whew .... <3
Gail M. Coash
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing to read. I loved Logan and Mals story so much. Kandi has a way of telling her stories that makes you want more. The storyline flowed and had me glued to my kindle till I was done. Highly recommend this book.
Charmane Hackworth
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I absolutely loved Logan and Mallory's story. Lots of chemistry, laughter, tears Every thing. I can't wait to see who's next. One of my favorite quotes from tbe book.
" Not even if you robbed a bank and tried to get away in a go kart". Haha
Reading with 2 book lovers
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This whiskey filled story was a good read. These characters are well written and swoony. Highly recommend this story
Nikki Pennington
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He was my Romeo, and I his Juliet, and our families be damned- we were going to make it. And this story wouldn't end in tragedy.

"My life is over. I swore I would never work at the whiskey distillery with my last name on it, that I would never be a part of my father's legacy. But when I graduated with my art degree and realized there were no jobs, the devil appeared, and I sold my soul, agreeing to work int he family business if he'd give me the art studio I'd always dreamed of. It can't be th
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing “emotional rollercoaster” stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance — in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if you’re a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, she’s your gal.

An alumna of the University of Ce