Start by marking “Dead Completely: An Afterlife Adventures Novel (A Paranormal Ghost Cozy Mystery Series Book 6)” as Want to Read:

Missing shoes, stolen paperclips and stalkers. Oh, what an afterlife!

Bridget finally gets her first assignment as an Independent Authority agent: The not-so-glamorous case of The Paperclip Theft. Regardless, she is determined to close the matter quickly and move on to something more challenging.

And then the dead dead body of the Afterlife Arrivals Commander topples out

Published July 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Dead Completely, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Completely

Start your review of Dead Completely: An Afterlife Adventures Novel (A Paranormal Ghost Cozy Mystery Series Book 6)
Krystyna
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Does the end justify the means?

Another great read even if it left some questions unanswered. Like was Val part of it? A plot of murder and power that leads to unravelling a conspiracy to take charge of Arrivals. Although the characters were as good as ever I did notice that some seemed to have lost their edge a little such as Bridgit and Sabrina. Plus the end didn't tie up completely.
It all started with the Great Paperclip Thefts and ended with several dead dead bodies. Who would want to kill
Barbara Hackel
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bridget finally thinks she is headed into her eternity-ever job that will keep her satisfied. However all too soon she discovers as an IA (Independent Authority) agent she is supposed to blackmail people under the guise of making them informants. Although she may have tuned out information during training, she is quite sure she never agreed to blackmail individuals. Her first assignment brings this all to a head when she discovers Sean, her Arrivals supervisor, is the paperclip thief she is ...more
Christine Lowe
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Great Story

Ms Jordaina Sydney Robinson just keeps getting better and better at writing stories that are outright funny while still keeping the reader guessing about who the bad guys really are. I say that with certainty because I've read all of her books. I hope she continues write for a long time. A literary world without her work would be far less vibrant.
I suggest you read the Afterlife Adventures in order for the best reading experience. Each book reveals more about the well thought
Sharon
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bridget thinks she has the job she will be happy with for all eternity. But does she? She misses hearing info at her induction session as an IA (Independent Authority) agent. Her first assignment is to capture the paperclip thief. It turns out to be her Arriverals Supervisor, Sean. She's not turning him in so they come up with a plan to put the paperclips back. But in a different location. When they open the door a dead body falls out. Oh no!! Not again!! Bridget has a way of finding dead ...more
Peggy O'Neill
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best Bridget Sway book yet

Everyone can read the blurb about Bridget's books and know what the stories are about. I want you all to know how much I love them. I think Jordaina does an excellent job of creating a second plane for dead people. She does an excellent job of painting a picture of the town, the house Bridget lives in and the work places. I really love the relationships between all of the people filling Bridget's life.
If I would tell people one thing I would encourage them to begin with
Karen S Mursewick
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it another spine tingling adventure with Bridget I can’t wait for the next one I’m hoping that Bridget and Oz get together I see great chemistry between them he’s always there to protect her even if he is her parole officer !!!! Officer Johnson always mean to her and Officer Leonard has an agenda all in all great book I just hoped she gets to keep her shoes in the next one. Poor girl has to walk bare foot most of the times !!!! Thanks Jordanian great book as always !!!
Liz
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fun read by JS Robinson!

Brigid must solve another murder in the afterlife before she’s next. Beautiful red Charlotte Olympia shoes, housemates, hunky parole officer, best friend, and even one of my favorites, Charon, mix it up in this novel. Enjoy the read - I did.
Michele Cantrell
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bridget is now part of AI and she gets her first official assignment! But nothing is simple in the afterlife! Bridget finds another body and Detective Johnson thinks he has Bridget locked up this time... Can Bridget and her friends find the real murderer?
Sandra
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-it, ebooks
Having a bad week- disappear into the Afterlife with Bridget and the gang and you will soon feel better. Another amusing and entertaining look at murder and bureaucracy in the afterlife.
Dawn Cyr
Karen
Aug 17, 2019
Opal
Aug 11, 2019

• Broomsticks and Bones (Blackwood Bay Witches #4)
  • Bad Magic and the Big Top (Blackwood Bay Witches #2)
  • Payback's a Witch (Blackwood Bay Witches #5)
  • Aconite and Accusations: Mystery (The Witches of Wormwood Mysteries Book 5)
  • Phantoms in High Fidelity (Blackwood Bay Witches #3)
  • Summer Snoops Unleashed: 14 Furr-ocious Mysteries and Cozy Crimes
  • Curses and Cauldrons: A Paranormal Halloween Mystery Anthology
  • Haunting Hooligans: A Chantilly Adair Psychic Medium Cozy Mystery (The Chantilly Adair Psychic Medium Cozy Mystery Series Book 4)
  • Lace and Lies (Vampire Knitting Club #7)
  • Haunted And Hexed (Blackwood Bay Witches #1)
  • Three Alarm Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #6)
  • All Too Familiar (Accidental Familiar Book 1)
  • Relatively Familiar (Accidental Familiar Book 2)
  • Then There Were Nun (Nun of Your Business Mysteries, #1)
  • Murder at Catmmando Mountain (Georgie Shaw #1)
  • The Lord Beneath the Lupins (Diana Flowers Floriculture Mysteries #5)
  • A Spell of Murder (A Lost Maidens Loch Mystery #1)
  • Deserts, Driving, & Derelicts (A Camper & Criminals Cozy #2)
I was fourteen when I attempted to write my first novel. Half finished, riddled with spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and printed in pink ink, I gave it to my English teacher and asked her for feedback. A month later she handed it back to me and told me it was "good" without having read it.

How did I know she hadn't read it? The story was about an assassin for hire who disposed of her "kills"