Start by marking “Stone (Castle Sin, #1)” as Want to Read:

CASTLE SIN
Seven Masters
Seven Dungeons
Seven Times the Kink

“I should warn you, Master Eagle, I bite and have been known to scratch.”
Peyton Jackson was a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist, the best in her field, but in Castle Sin, she was known only as Sub PJ.
Peyton had stayed away from the ocean for a reason, yet there she was, on a remote island in Key West,
Published August 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Stone, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Margaret Center
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book, is definitely a must read for all who like strong hot men, smart and sassy women, mixing in BDSM. I couldn't put it down. Read it in 12 hours, with my own family interruptions. There should be a law against one family having so many HOT men. Master Eagle, true to his name, strong, pride and honorable and his brother & cousins, believe they have what they need to be happy in life...I know a few of them could make me very happy. Peyton, workaholic, an over achiever, possibly; smart ...more
Dana Fernandez
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another knock out of the park for Linzi Basset! This book will hold you captive until you finish it. The Masters/Doms may have a little something to do with it. Who wouldn’t want a hot Alpha male topping them? This book has it all. Suspense, mystery, danger, secrets, lies and the most panty melting scenes you can imagine. So, take a trip to Castle of Sin. You may not want to leave. I am looking forward to the next one in this series.
Sue
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The seven deadly sins have nothing on these seven sizzling Doms. If the first book in the series is anything to go by, my Kindle and I are in danger of going up in flames. The perfect combination of suspense, intrigue, kink, and blazing heat! I’ve read other books by this author but have found my new addiction. Cannot wait to read more.
Kelly
Shelves: loved-it
This story grabbed me from the beginning and didn't let go!
Stone is a strong, dominant, Alpha male. He made my heart swoon.
Peyton was an interesting character, at times very strong and at other times somewhat weak. But the two of them ignite and explode with each other.
Totally loved this story and I can't wait for Hawk's and Savannah's story!
MM Laberge
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love how Linzi Basset always manage to make me go through an array of emotions and that I always get close to breaking a Kindle while reading her. Because Linzi brings BDSM to another level. She makes it a way of living and sometimes, things she does to her characters is merciless. But one of the reason I read Linzi is definitely because she always gives to the readers what they want. No matter what it is. She had me doubt on Stone 2 times, one I still cringe a bit on it, but no because it was ...more
Joy Westerfield
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin with how phenomenal this start to this new series is! It so deserves more than five stars! The story of Peyton and Stone will hold you captive from the very first sentence to the very last word. When Peyton goes to Castle Sin to find her cousin, she didn't anticipate how she would feel when she meets Master Eagle aka Stone. You could just feel it in your heart that when they met, they belonged together. This is not your "run of the mill" BDSM type story, not at all! It has myste ...more
Melanie Marnell
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If Stone is any indication, Linzi Basset's Castle Sin series is going to be a real winner. Seven panty melting, movie star cousins own and operate a BDSM club on a private island. They are also successful businessmen. The series has story possibilities that are endless.

Stone Sinclair...phew! Where to start? The man also known as Master Eagle is sex on a stick gorgeous, an apparent mind reader and human lie detector. Peyton Jackson quickly finds out about Stone's latter two attributes upon arrivi
Carol Hepstall
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! This book is absolutely stunning. I was totally captivated from the very beginning . It pulled me in and held me hostage throughout the book. I was completely sucked in by the, danger, lies, secrets, and blind blowing chemistry, keeping me riveted to every word and action. Absolutely amazingly written storyline and captivating characters. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing read.
Ladydawn
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stone

loved reading this story. The penalties for all PJs wrong doings were very unique i I loved the well thought out ideas for infractions in this story.
Terri Trawets
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! So far I have only read the first chapter, and I am already having difficulty breathing. Castle of Sin is an exclusive BDSM club on a secluded island, where they train their own slaves and submissives to provide a perfect atmosphere for themselves and their exclusive clientele.

Stone, as Master Eagle, is strong, dominant and honorable. Peyton agrees to go for training in order to help her cousin, and for the possibility of a furthering her career. The Masters of Castle Sin have already do
E. Leta Davis
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG this woman can write

Ms Nasser delivers a stellar read. This new series promises to be as good as her others. Stone and Peyton' story delivers a stern alpha male, a feisty submissive in trouble, suspense, excitement, and kink. Looking forward to the next.
Denise Faught
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another hit

Castle Sin and the seven cousins are going to drive you to want more with each book. Stone the man just makes you come from saying his name. Peyton full of sass and my kind of girl. Together the burn the pages and there are six more cousins to go. They can’t come fast enough.
KittyLuvr
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There aren't many constants in the Universe, but the quality of Ms Basset's writing is one of them (IMO).
I loved AND enjoyed this beginning book in a new series from the author. And this book has A LOT to recommend it: SIZZLING steamy s*x (& I mean SIZZLING!), intrigue, suspense, danger, espionage, angst, a hard DOMINANT Alpha, a steel spined hardheaded heroine that alternates between embracing & fighting being a submissive.
An emotionally locked Hero that finds himself lusting in the mos
Ida Jolley
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Castle Sin is an amazing and interesting read. It is sexy af, full of suspense, intrigue, and will keep you on the edge of your seat. Not only is it a very hot story but you will love the characters and the storyline. The king of the castle is Stone Sinclair, along with the other masters of BDSM. Stone, Master Eagle says he will never take a sub as his own until Peyton arrives on the island. She’s not really there for the pleasure but to rescue her cousin, Savannah. Both were sent to destroy Be ...more
Jay Williams
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic first book to a new series, set on an exclusive BDSM resort. Meet the seven Master's and enter the seven dungeons.

Meet Peyton a woman with an agenda, convincing the Master's at Castle sin that it was where she  wanted to be that she was a sub called PJ, however that is just a front as she was there to help her cousin. That is until she meets Stone aka Master Eagle
Stone Sinclair a non nonsense man who has no time for fake people or people he believes are out to deceive him. He h
Rachel
Looking for some smoking hot BDSM/suspense read? I think you've found it!
I'm giving Stone (Castle Sin 1) 4.5 stars. A wonderful story that kept me reading, kept my kindle smoking, and held me captive to the end.
I love a good series and this promises to be that! I love love love bdsm and suspense reads, so this is an awesome 2fer! What a series.. hot cousins, each a BDSM Master, each getting their own books! YES!!!
Loved the characters. Peyton is funny and down to earth...Stone is smokin!
I enjoyed
Missy
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a fabulous start to a new series. If you love mystery, intrigue, hot men, submissive women and a lot of BDSM this is the book for you. No one can weave a story like Linzi Basset and this just might be her best yet.
Stone is the Alpha of all Alphas and once he meets Peyton he realizes that there is something there but with her lies and deceit how will he bring her to heel?
Peyton being the independent, sassy, funny and submissive woman she is will she be able to let everything go and give
Jen ODonnell
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, sexy, hot.This will take hold of you from the beginning. Stone is the first book in a new series Castle Sin. Iam so captivated by all these alpha males who will make your heart flutter and make you go OH MY!, feel desired, wanted, and so much more. I love this story of Stone and Peyton. Their chemistry is blazing, mesmerizing and beyond words. There's mystery, thrills, excitement and heat. Linzi Basset bring these Seven masters right into our hearts and soul. You will love this as much ...more
Vicki
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fans of Club Alpha Cove Linzi has started a new club that you will want to join. Castle Sin has it all hot Doms and even hotter masters. Payton went to Castle Sin to rescue her cousin or so she thought. Enter Master Eagle. Who is going to rescue her now? Master Eagle aka as the beast knows Payten is hiding something and is determined to find out what. Payten has unleased the beast. A must read for fans of the Queen of Erotica. Will keep your panties wet and your heart throbbing.
Vickie Brown
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness..... This book will melt your panties off. Master Eagle aka Stone is a Doms Dom. Peyton may portray herself as a newbie, there is so much more to her story. This is 5 star start to an awesome and thrilling new series. Linzi Bassett creates a world you totally want to live and love in. Waiting patiently for next book.....not really...... 😁😁😁
Just G
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delicious

Naughty, sensual, and full of mystery and action. I could not put this book down. If you like reading about BDSM and castles, plus intrigue and a bit of suspense, read this now.
Debbie Kinsella
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Wow what an awesome story and another brilliant series from an fantastic author. One I certainly couldn’t put down and has left me dying for the second book. A definite must read
R. Amenda
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Castle Sin 1

Very intriguing plot!
This was my 1st book by this author LB.
ON par with LR.
Looking forward to HAWK, fb says will drop Sept 25!
Definitely recommend to fans of bdrm world and not hardcore.
Shirley
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superb

If you are into Bdsm on any level, be it physically, spiritually or even emotionally as well as enjoying reading thrillers then this will serve your needs all the way.
Kemberlee Snelling
Stone is a wonderful start to the new Castle Sin Series by Linzi Basset. This book reminds me a lot of her Club Alpha Cove series. If you love steamy bdsm and intrigues this is the new book for you
Christa
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes Yes Yes!!!!

Yea for Castle Sin! I loved it from the first page. I love reading a naughty story with a actual story line. While you're waiting for the next book ( tomorrow would be great Linzi. Lol) read another of this authors series. They are just as great. I've read every one.
Erin Figueiredo
Thrilling and Intense!

WOW, this was one thrilling and intense roller coaster ride from beginning to end. This amazing author had me hooked right from the start. This story has action, suspense, intrigue and a whole lot of very steamy, panty melting moments throughout. I loved every titillating second of it.

I am completely in love with Stone. He is dark, sexy and completely in command. He is also one amazing Dom! Payton is just the right kind of women to tame the beast! Their story is hot, steam
Carol
Holy hotness 🔥🔥

Holy hotness Stone is one sexy guy. Peyton one lucky girl. Swooning over Master Eagle (Stone) . This one hot read . You'll need fan , ice , and cloth . Because Castle sin Masters are going to take you on Journey. One you'll will love . Swooning over Sexy Stone . Enjoy reading this book . Had spice , sexiness and adventure, suspense best of all Love .
One click ya need to read another epic series by Linzi Basset.
Chasity
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stone - 5 absolutely amazing stars!

Wow! First off if i could give this book more than 5 stars I would. Every single time Linzi Basset releases a book and/or series, it's better than the last. With this first book of the Castle Sin series she has set the bar high for the others but I have no doubt the next ones will be just as explosive, suspenseful, charming and sexy. I cannot wait to get Master Hawk's book!
Rhonda
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🔥Hot

This is an amazing story. It sucks you in and keeps you there to the end. I loved it and can't wait for the next book.
Author pseudonyms - Isabel James

“Isn’t it a universal truth that it’s our singular experiences and passion, for whatever thing or things, which molds us all into the individuals we become? Whether it's hidden in the depths of our soul or exposed for all to see?”

Linzi Basset is a South African born animal rights supporter with a poet’s heart, and she is also a bestselling fiction writer of suspens