Start by marking “If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)” as Want to Read:
If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)

If You Say So

(KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)

Gabriel Luca Maldonado, III and Francesca Leandra Solomon were meant to be. They were so in love that everybody prayed for what they had.

But t
Published October 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about If You Say So, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I've been waiting for this book for a long time. The need for it grew when I read Sinners Are Winners and got a glimpse of Malachi Stokes. I wanted more about this man and with If You Say So, Lani Lynn Vale delivered me one heck of a story. I knew she wouldn't let me down!!

The blurb is a little misleading and gave away the kicker right from the start. First we meet Malachi, just returned to Kilgore after being a POW for a year. He's scarred, inside and out, and has no memories before waking up in a German hospital
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ‘With All My Heart’ Stars

WOW, JUST WOW! If You Say So was PERFECTION in every possible way! I couldn’t have imagined a more PERFECT way to wrap up this extraordinary series, a whole series of five stars reads, that about says it all, right?! Well, indeed as promised and anticipated these two’s love story was as EPIC as Romance can get. Epic I tell you!!!

Sweet baby Jesus, the angst, the heart squeezing tension, the suffering and the LOVE!!! I will in no way spoil the plot or the ch
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Frankie and Luca had a once in a lifetime love before everything changed. Frankie adapted to a life without her love and her love had to find himself once again. The blurb doesn’t quite accurately describe what happens in the version I read but it was entertaining nonetheless.

The story leaves us with many more questions than answers, which really opens up the world to more interesting characters and storylines. I enjoyed the development and the pace of the story. The integrity of the LLV voice
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s

If You Say So is the heartbreaking story of a man home from war with no memories and a fiancee left behind. Now, listen, there is NO WAY to do this review without a kind of spoiler so consider yourself warned.

Malachi was rescued from the hell he had been trapped in for 2 years. Except, he had no idea who he was. His things didn't feel like his things, his name didn't feel like his name. He was struggling with his physical scars and emotional ones. Then he finds himself attracted to his dead best friend's fi
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
You know when you read a book and you’re all 😭😳😱🤯😍😍🤣😳😭😍 and you really want to like yell at everyone to go read it IMMEDIATELY so you have some one to go through that emotional roller coaster with you because you can’t say a word about it until they’ve read it too and you feel like you’re going to explode with all the feelings ready to burst out of you? *takes a huuuuuge breathe after that ridiculously long run on sentence* THAT is what If You Say So is.
Gaaaaaah this couple. Their story is
Ally.Always.Reads
First things first... if you're going to read this book, I don't think you should read the blurb first. I feel like it almost ruined the book for me because I already knew who the book was about. (That sentence will make sense when you read the book.)

Soooo I'm not really sure how I feel.
I really enjoyed the book. The story... holy cow, I didn't want to put it down at all! I wanted to know what was going to happen next!

There were a few things that I wish had been don
Jamie
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best LLV books I’ve ever read! I wasn’t sure about it at first, as this isn’t a troupe I really enjoy. However I loved it! I would 100% recommend giving it a try!
Astraycat
Been waiting for this book since Katy said Luca was missing from her book. Loved this book! The emotion and anticipation? Felt deeply for Frankie, Gabe and Ember….

And the struggle Frankie underwent with Luca? That's torture for both of them. The HEA, they totally deserved it!
Emily
Luca and Frankie were engaged when he left for his term as a Navy SEAL. Two years later Luca is MIA and when his best friend and look alike, Malachi comes home with no memory Frankie is torn. Frankie knows Luca would want her to help Malachi but her feelings are doing a number on her where he is concerned. What she doesn't know though is Malachi has his own questions about what is going on with himself that he needs to resolve as well.

I don't want to divulge to much because the story needs to t
Red Cheeks Reads
5 SMOOCHES!

A new Lani Lynn Vale book for me is like a trip to my favorite fictional town to catch up with some old friends. I’ve been reading Vale’s books and her characters’ stories on a monthly basis since she released the first one, and now, years later, I’m completely invested in them and this world. The KPD Motorcycle Patrol series is what Lani has dubbed a next generation series because the stories are about the children of the lead couples from some of her early series, like Freebirds, The Heroes of the Dixie WardensThe KPD
Kodie Mackay
I can't even begin to deal with all these emotions. She kills me mun. EVERY.DAMN.TIME.

I don't think I'll ever loose that excitement of getting one of the OG kids stories. Im still not sure how we got this far?! HTF is Gabe and Ember's baby all grown up!!!. Nope. Not ready for it.

Frankie and Luca story ripped my stone cold heart apart. Seriously it's gets real fucking emotional in this story real quick and I WAS NOT READY FOR IT.

So without delving to much into it an giving everything away I'm
Christy
Oct 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: lani-lynn-vale
Holy plot holes!

I love Lani Lynn Vale. I own everything the woman has written and have everything she expects to release on preorder. That being said, the woman seriously either needs a technical advisor or a better editor. She does usually leave you with a question or two but for a reason. However, the plot line for this book has holes in it so huge they make the Grand Canyon look like a scratch. Anyone who watches NCIS or any other military related show knows that the military keeps DNA on
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The tight shorts are back and the story is just as fantastic!

Humour. Heat. Heart. Family. These are hallmarks of this author’s stories and Frankie and Luca’s journey includes all that and more….

Sorrow. Grief. They haunted Frankie as she lived her life without the one she couldn’t survive losing. Even surrounded by family and friends, all-consuming work, she struggled through the days, never giving up hope…

“You taste like everything I should’ve never forgotten.”/>
Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds)

Also Posted on For The Love of Fictional Worlds

Disclaimer: An eARC was provided via Wildfire Marketing PR and the Author as part of the Blog Tour. The Thoughts, opinions & feelings expressed in the review are therefore, my own.

Also Posted on
For The Love of Fictional Worlds

I have been stoked to read Malachi Stokes (pun so totally not intended) ever since he was introduced in Sinners are Winners (Read My Review) and I just knew that Ms. Vale would be delivering one heck of a romance and I wasn’t disappointed!

Malachi, has just returned to Kilgore, released after a year in captivity – and that has left him scarred, inside and out. He has no memories of who he is, who he was and what he was – all he had were his dog tags and that’s the only proof of identity he has. It doesn’t change the fact that he feels like an imposter; nothing seems familiar and nothing ever brings back even a hint of his memories back.

He is surrounded by people he has known his entire life, but doesn’t recognise a single one; he was told his best friend, Luca lost his life; but can’t even seem to muster an image of him. All he knows that he feels crappy and shitty for being attracted to the one woman he shouldn’t be even thinking about – his dead best friend’s fiancé, Frankie.

Frankie has always loved Luca; she just can’t seem to remember a time when she didn’t. She promised to wait for him, when he was deployed; and when that wait turned to forever, it was just her going through the motions until she comes face to face with her dead fiancé’s best friend, Malachi – she shouldn’t be attracted to him, she shouldn’t be forgetting Luca already; but there’s something between them that she just can’t ignore.

I wish; I really wish I could talk more about this book and exactly what happens but I can’t; I really SHOULDN’T – mostly cause the blurb is misleading and trust me, when I tell you, that this romance, this book is far better enjoyed when you go in blind without any expectations or even opinions. JUST READ IT ALREADY!

For more reviews visit For The Love of Fictional Worlds :)

Do come join us at For The Fictional Worlds Facebook Page
| Twitter | Instagram  | Goodreads  | Amazon |
Wickedly  Romance
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.I knew this book was going to get to me. I mean just rad that blurb and you will know that this book is going to be filled with emotion. I loved Frankie when we first met her back in Cora and Coke's book. She was just a girl that captures you heart. Then add in that she was with Luca, who is Cora's brother as well as Gabe and Ember's son (two of my favorites) and you ha ...more
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I was a living, breathing dead person."

Every time I read a new Lani Lynn Vale book it becomes my favorite...until the next one is released. All of them make me smile, even when they're focused on a very serious subject, those chapter headings are still hilarious. She always manages to bring awareness to tough topics that I hadn't known about previously. She touches my funny bone and my heart, every time.

Frankie is so smart she whizzed through med school in the shortest time possible. She looks so young, but the pfavorite...until
Books 2 Blog
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author is one of my favourites, as soon as I see that she has a new book coming out, I have my hands up and one-click finger ready, no need for the blurb, just give me the book! If You Say So was no different, I needed the book ASAP! But…this book was different, don’t get me wrong, it was everything I love about this authors writing, the humour and emotion were evident throughout the book, but there was so much more to this book and these particular characters. The battle they both have int ...more
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
This Book!! I think this book is one of the most emotional reads I have had the pleasure of reading by this fantastic author. Not only was I completely captivated, but my heart wept for this couple. Just when you think you have it figured out, Ms Vale smacks you right in the feelings with a twist! GAHHH I loved it!

Frankie was such a strong woman! Not only had she endured so much, but she didn't let it drag her down, she just kept putting one foot in front of the other and kept going along the p
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
How can I put into words just how much I loved this story. Lani Lynn Vale you really out yourself out there with this story. I feel like it was absolute perfection. The subject matter is real and you have the uncanny ability to pull the readers in and have them feel just what the characters feel.
I will warn you your emotions will come into play when reading this book so be earned a box of tissues may or may not be required while reading. Frankie and Luca define what the word soulmate really mea
Stefan Eveline
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars-2019, arc
I received this book for an honest review. Thank you!
This is a love story between Frankie and Luca. Luca and Frankie were in love and happy and they planned to have a family together. Everything was wonderful between them until Luca was deployed across the country.
Frankie couldn't follow him so she remains behind to finish her school. After two months she found out that Luca is missing and she is heartbroken because she couldn't see her life without Luca. Fast forward two years she i
Brandy Roberts
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story by one of my all time favorite authors Lani Lynn Vale If you say so is book six in the KPD Motorcycle Patrol and can be read as a standalone but I do recommend that you read them in order . This book really took me through an emotional roller coaster some things I didn't see coming just everything blew my mind about this book . If you are new to LLV stories you need to get them as soon as possible you wont regret the binge marathon of these incredible books .
Jen
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think this one is definitely my favorite of the series! Frankie and Luca's love story is finally brought to life in this emotional installment of the KPD Motorcycle Patrol series. I have been waiting for this since Coke and Cora's book.

Navy Seal Luca goes missing and 2 years later Frankie is picking up the pieces and trying to go on with her life, missing her best friend and fiance. Following their journey of reuniting was nothing short of amazing. I laughed and cried and wanted mo
Donna
Shelves: llv-series
One of her best!

I enjoy all of Lani's books but there seems to be the one book in everyone of her series that just kicks you in the gut and brings you to your knees. 💖 This is one of those books. I was torn most of the book between wishing it was Luca and feeling so bad for Malachi. Well done great book
Sassy Southern
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing

There’s so much I want to say about this book but I can’t say any of it!!! I’m going to keep this review spoiler free so you’ll have to read about my feelings.

I have absolutely loved this entire series and If You Say So closes out in a spectacular fashion. Lani kept me on my toes through out. So just dig in and enjoy all the feels. By Laura
Elizabeth Swain
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You will love the shocking twist! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic's Read

Luca & and Frankie were so in love and planning their life together. She never expected him to never return from his deployment. Malaki is the best friend of Luca and Frankie has known him and been around him, when he returns from deployment where he was next to his best friend when he died. He remembers nothing of his life before he was rescued. For Frankie, Malaki feels familiar . When he is near she is drawn to
Ellen Anderson
If You Say So

Very good. Emotional for me at times, but hey, that's how I know it's a really good book. Frankie never have up.
Harry
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.9 stars🤗🤗
LLV's books are like my comfort food.....so sweet and so good always
Luisa Rivas
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say this every time I read one of LLV’s book: I love her books! I love the warmhearted feelings she projects into her characters, the goodness in her people, the fact that there’s angst, but there’s also kindness, sexy times, funny parts, family support, lots of good things between friends, lovers, and family. So every time I read one of LLV’s books, I end up feeling uplifted, not just by a good story but by the feelings expressed.

I had a knot in my throat during the first
Renee
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Gabriel Luca Maidonado III, and Francesca Leandra Solomon were meant to be. They were so in love that everybody prayed for what they had. Everything was glorious. They would get married, have children and live a perfect life. She would be a doctor in the emergency room once she finished her doctorate, and he would be a badass Navy SEAL and save people for a living. But then Luca is deploye
Tracey_Steamyreads
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
O M G….every time Lani Lynn Vale delivers a story that hooks me in and never lets go. I have been waiting patiently for this book and boy did it deliver!

Being the Sixth book in the series, you would expect for some repetition in themes and characters, but I can say, hand on heart that LLV delivers a different story with each and everyone of her books.
If You Say So is a second chance romance that doesn’t appear to be until you start reading the book, while not wanting to give too muc
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Truly Yours: Mason & Sophie, #2 (Roommate Duet, #4)
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings #4)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Devastated (Anger Management, #1)
  • The Bangover
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • I Knead You Tonight
  • Dr. Dan
  • Just Roommates (Blue Beech, #5)
  • Operation Bailey Wedding (The Baileys #3.5)
  • Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)
  • Frisked by You
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Cash (The Ride Series Second Generation Book 3)
  • LOUT: Texas Kings MC, Book 5
  • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

KPD Motorcycle Patrol (6 books)
  • Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #1)
  • It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)