Start by marking “Gage (Love Under the Lights, #1)” as Want to Read:
Gage (Love Under the Lights, #1)

Gage

(Love Under the Lights #1)

Gage Ryan was a notorious heartbreaker, on screen and off. A confirmed bachelor, this world-famous actor dashed the hopes of millions of adoring fans when he rejected marriage and commitment: no wedding bells, no baby carriages.

He'd never had cause to consider the alternative, but that all changed the night he met rising star, Morgan Kelly. Too bad her first impression o
Published August 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Gage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gage

Fiona Fog
Get ready for Gage Ryan to rock your world. This movie star has it all, looks fame and money. But he's also a good guy. One that has sworn to remain single. Having anything that smacked of a relationship is not on his radar. That is until he sees Morgan Kelly. One look, that's all it took to change Mr I'm not looking for anything permanant to I want forever. With her.

Morgan Kelly knows who Gage Ryan is. He's virtually Hollywood Royalty. He's also the man thats sworn publicly to never marry or ha
M.L.
"What happened to Gage I never want children Ryan?" I gasped.

"I met you," he answered.

This is instalove romance at its best! Wonderfully light, sweet, and, oh, soooooo romantic. I absolutely loved Gage and Morgan. Especially, how they communicated, supported each other, and made time for each other despite everything going on in their crazy, busy Hollywood life.

"People in committed relationships do what they have to do to make time together. And just so we're clear, you're going to be getting
R.f. Greenwood
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019
What a great start to new series!
Ella Fox and Rochelle paige are a great duo of authors separately and together!
Gage and Morgan are so good together, i really liked Gage from the moment i saw him! Even if he was glaring at Morgan.
It was very insta love which i love and their relationship was amazing.
Morgan i liked too, she wasn't what i was expecting, which was quite refreshing. She was pretty down to earth considering she was a actress but she didn't act like it.
I really liked this couple toge
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I don't think you are all ready for Gage Ryan. I sure as hell wasn't. He's swept me off my feet. He's sweet, he's a movie star, he's got money and he's got the looks. He is everything you want in a man... But the downside to that? He doesn't do relationships, he has sworn off them, he won't have anything to do with them... Well, that was until Morgan Kelly waltzes into his life, and everything he has sworn off, and everything he believes in and lives by starts to crumble and his "I never wan ...more
Debbie Hanson
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-review
Gage: A Love Under Lights Novel
Ella Fox, Rochelle Paige
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

From the very first page I fell in love with this story. Gage and Morgan are your perfect IT Hollywood couple. I’m not normally a fan of Hollywood type stories as they are so far fetched and unbelievable, but Gage, was like I was living in their lives and world.

Self confessed bachelor Gage Ryan, is happy with the single life. There is no interest in relationships, marriage, children…. Until he sets eyes on Morgan Kelly, the new Hollywoo
Tania
Gage was amazing!!

When I first heard these two fabulous authors were writing a book together I knew it was going to be perfect. These two ladies know how to write nothing less than great books and this book right here is a MUST READ for sure. Gage never thought he would get married until he spots Morgan and she makes him feel things he’s never felt before. Morgan was such a down to earth girl and she fell for Gage just as hard. Now, Gage must protect Morgan from someone who is trying to hurt he
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
I’m tired of authors writing OWs as catty. Why do they feel the need to diminish OWs in order to pimp their heroines into the most amazing women there is?
I’m tired of rude dickholes heroes when they meet their supposed “one”
I don’t care if the book is safe or not. I won’t continue reading it because I’m very much annoyed now!
Peace out
Rochelle Paige
Jul 22, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Check out this fantastic cover Perfect Pear Creative Covers designed for Gage, the first book in the Love Under the Lights Series I'm co-writing with Ella Fox! Gage is a full-length, totally safe, standalone romance and it's coming August 5th!!

Pre-order now for $2.99 on all platforms!
Price goes up to $3.99 after release week!

Amazon US
Amazon International
Apple Books
Barnes & Noble

*Please note that Gage will only be available wide for a limited time. It will then be enrolled in Kindle Unlimited
Elysian Fields
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off I want to say if you love either of these author's as individuals authors you’ll WANT this story. These two could not be better suited for each other with the story line, writing flow, and humor. It's pure entertainment.

Gage is the ultimate book boyfriend and not a character that a reader soon forgets. He's bold and charismatic, sweet and an alpha. He's gorgeous and wealthy and will have readers swooning soon enough. I loved this instant attraction to Morgan and his willingness to do w
Gi's Spot Reviews

5 ‘Hollywood Fairytale’ Stars

WOW, Gage truly was Hollywood themed romance PERFECTION! Such an incredibly feel good, smoking hot and utterly captivating story!

With two of my favorite authors working in collaboration, I already expected an amazing story, so I wasn’t surprised by the quality of the writing, but I so happy with how this duo combined efforts. Their voices mashed together perfectly, whilst keeping they individual touch that make me love them so
Darlene I read to many boooks
3.5 ⭐

This was decent length and pretty fast read!!

Morgan is a growing actress earning herself some awards and she bumps into Gage sorta playboy (but not really) coldish guy who had been giving her a glare then does a 360 lol only reason Gage was glaring was he wanted Morgan but he thought she was taken but finds out she isn't.. and he wants her and he get what he wants.. dates and movie sets and paparazzi always following them is alot. Now morgan is dealing with a not so wow stalker, more award
Macaela Conder
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: confirmed-safe, arc
I have read these authors separately and enjoyed them both. I love when the H sees the h and knows what he wants and go full speed ahead! Safe
Stories in Review
Sandy Nikolas
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
So good!

I loved this Hollywood romance! It’s really nice to read a book that doesn’t have a boat load of angst. Gage was so sweet right from the get go and Morgan down to earth. Their romance is a whirlwind to their HEA.
Misty Warner
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. This is the first book of a new series.
Gage is known for bachelor status. It is well know that he will never settle down and doesn't want kids. Ever. But sometimes it just takes one look to make you rethink everything. Now he will do the unthinkable and woo a girl.
This was a really sweet book that will have you swooning for Gage. Can't wait for more from this series.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I heart these 2 authors on there own but together they are on fire. Highly recommend this story
Ruby Ap.
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of these two amazing and talented authors and I'm not surprised that these two co-writing gave a scorching and sexy and just one heck of an awesome story :) Gabe and Morgan were made for one another and I loved how well they complemented with one another, plus their hot chemistry wasn't bad at all either ;) ;) I seriously can't wait for the next story of this series to come out!!
Carrie
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collaboration made me SO HAPPY!!!! I love Gage & Morgan's story. From the first page, it sucked me in, interested me, and just kept getting better. There's no unnecessary drama. The way they connect & the way their story progresses has everything I love about both authors' writing - there's the meet cute, which is full of LOL moments for the reader; the way Gage is completely Alpha but also seriously sweet & sensitive to Morgan's reservations. He GETS her, and that makes for a r ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I’m a fan of both authors and excited to see them collaborating on Gage. I’m a sucker for books that focus on instant love and Alpha males who take control in any situation. Hollywood being a backdrop for this novel added to the romance and fairytale.

Gage is your perpetual bachelor. He’s never been one to settle down or take any relationship seriously. I like that he was older and established in his career. When he sees Morgan he definitely knows what he wants. He puts out all the stops
Paula
Loved it!
Laura Archer
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Gage and Morgan story. Two actors fall for each other and try to stay out of the spot light. But that’s a bit hard when was is a know for his bachelor ways and the other is the new it girl of Hollywood. Hope you all enjoy their story as much as I have. Thanks.
Aaly
Shelves: arc
*** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. ***

Gage is the man... swoon, swoon, swoon!
A great first installment for this series and I can't wait to read more!

Review to come!

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review ***

Gage by Rochelle Page and Ella was a great surprise to me. I expected something more focused on drama, since the story settled in Hollywood between two famous actors but it definitely wasn’t.

When she met Gage, little did she know that this man, would be the on
CeCe
Gage is everything 💙

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. - 𝐆𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧

Oh wow, this is something else 😍 Correction Gage Ryan is something else 😏 For a dude who was opposed to love, marriage or babies this dude fell and boy did he fall 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓!

He romanced the fuck outta her and he knew
April Symes
Gage by Ella Fox & Rochelle Paige is Book 1 in the Love Under the Lights Series.
This is set in Hollywood where the drama is fierce and the passion is electrifying. You have 2 movie stars who desire to be together but don't want to become a tabloid affair. They just want time to get to see each other, know one another without the whole world intruding. Gage and Morgan are the main characters who light up the pages with their insta-love romance that reads like some Hollywood grand romance. I l
Nancy
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet Fairytale Romance

I couldn’t wait to see what these two authors put together, having read and loved both of their books I was super excited!! Well let’s just say they didn’t disappoint me. I loved it.

This is a sweet, no angst, insta love with the perfect amount of steam read, and it was awesome. I loved Morgan and Gage. They were adorable together. They both lead such glamorous lives but at the end of the day they are just two people that met and fell in love and it was super sweet.

I can’t
FS Meurinne
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviews
I love Hollywood romances, Gage and Morgan are an amazing couple, the story starts by Gage not being interested in relationships or more, then he meets Morgan and now he has to win her over, but as everything in Hollywood there is no easy path for them. Gage will become a favorite book boyfriend. I just enjoyed every page and so looking forward for the next books in the series. I am loving these authors co write duo.
Izzie d
I just couldn't connect with this one.
Book Lovers  Down Under
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

What’s not to love. Two movie stars who want to be together but doesn’t want the rest of the world to know just yet. And when they do come out as a couple they do it with a bang. At the Oscar of all places. Oops someone got carried way with that kiss.
Hope you all enjoy Gage as much as I have. Thanks.
Amanda
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
A super hot read, instalove, a jealous, possessive and over protective alpha that won’t stop til he gets what he wants. A bit of drama and suspense, some humour and extra hot sexy scenes. I’m very keen for more of this series!
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
4 Cranky Stars

We see actors and actresses fall in love quickly and have their every moment photographed and elaborate stories made up about them in the gossip columns daily. They live under a microscope and this is such a story. An up and coming actress and Hollywood’s most notorious playboy fall in love. Think along the lines of George and Amal Clooney.

Morgan has started her career on soap operas when she lands a movie not many in Hollywood wanted to touch. When she meets Gage at the Golden Glo
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Suzanne Halliday ...: August list Most Anticipated Romance 9 33 Aug 15, 2019 05:50PM
USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Fox has learned a bunch of stuff along the way but the most important of all those things is that anything is possible when you try. In 2012 she took a big leap of faith and published her first book, Broken Hart. Since then she's written fifteen more full-length books and several novellas-- and every one is a reminder that you can live your dream as long as you wo ...more