Start by marking “Gage (Love Under the Lights, #1)” as Want to Read:
Gage (Love Under the Lights, #1)

Gage

(Love Under the Lights #1)

Gage Ryan was a notorious heartbreaker, on screen and off. A confirmed bachelor, this world-famous actor dashed the hopes of millions of adoring fans when he rejected marriage and commitment: no wedding bells, no baby carriages.

He'd never had cause to consider the alternative, but that all changed the night he met rising star, Morgan Kelly. Too bad her first impression of
Published August 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Gage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gage

M.L.
"What happened to Gage I never want children Ryan?" I gasped.

"I met you," he answered.

This is instalove romance at its best! Wonderfully light, sweet, and, oh, soooooo romantic. I absolutely loved Gage and Morgan. Especially, how they communicated, supported each other, and made time for each other despite everything going on in their crazy, busy Hollywood life.

"People in committed relationships do what they have to do to make time together. And just so we're clear, you're going to be getting
Fiona Fog
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for Gage Ryan to rock your world. This movie star has it all, looks fame and money. But he's also a good guy. One that has sworn to remain single. Having anything that smacked of a relationship is not on his radar. That is until he sees Morgan Kelly. One look, that's all it took to change Mr I'm not looking for anything permanant to I want forever. With her.

Morgan Kelly knows who Gage Ryan is. He's virtually Hollywood Royalty. He's also the man thats sworn publicly to never marry or ha
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I don't think you are all ready for Gage Ryan. I sure as hell wasn't. He's swept me off my feet. He's sweet, he's a movie star, he's got money and he's got the looks. He is everything you want in a man... But the downside to that? He doesn't do relationships, he has sworn off them, he won't have anything to do with them... Well, that was until Morgan Kelly waltzes into his life, and everything he has sworn off, and everything he believes in and lives by starts to crumble and his "I never wan ...more
Debbie Hanson
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-review
Gage: A Love Under Lights Novel
Ella Fox, Rochelle Paige
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

From the very first page I fell in love with this story. Gage and Morgan are your perfect IT Hollywood couple. I’m not normally a fan of Hollywood type stories as they are so far fetched and unbelievable, but Gage, was like I was living in their lives and world.

Self confessed bachelor Gage Ryan, is happy with the single life. There is no interest in relationships, marriage, children…. Until he sets eyes on Morgan Kelly, the new Hollywoo
R.f. Greenwood
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
What a great start to new series!
Ella Fox and Rochelle paige are a great duo of authors separately and together!
Gage and Morgan are so good together, i really liked Gage from the moment i saw him! Even if he was glaring at Morgan.
It was very insta love which i love and their relationship was amazing.
Morgan i liked too, she wasn't what i was expecting, which was quite refreshing. She was pretty down to earth considering she was a actress but she didn't act like it.
I really liked this couple toge
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
I’m tired of authors writing OWs as catty. Why do they feel the need to diminish OWs in order to pimp their heroines into the most amazing women there is?
I’m tired of rude dickholes heroes when they meet their supposed “one”
I don’t care if the book is safe or not. I won’t continue reading it because I’m very much annoyed now!
Peace out
Rochelle Paige
Jul 22, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Check out this fantastic cover Perfect Pear Creative Covers designed for Gage, the first book in the Love Under the Lights Series I'm co-writing with Ella Fox! Gage is a full-length, totally safe, standalone romance and it's coming August 5th!!

Pre-order now for $2.99 on all platforms!
Price goes up to $3.99 after release week!

Amazon US
Amazon International
Apple Books
Barnes & Noble

*Please note that Gage will only be available wide for a limited time. It will then be enrolled in Kindle Unlimited
Darlene I read to many boooks
3.5 ⭐

This was decent length and pretty fast read!!

Morgan is a growing actress earning herself some awards and she bumps into Gage sorta playboy (but not really) coldish guy who had been giving her a glare then does a 360 lol only reason Gage was glaring was he wanted Morgan but he thought she was taken but finds out she isn't.. and he wants her and he get what he wants.. dates and movie sets and paparazzi always following them is alot. Now morgan is dealing with a not so wow stalker, more award
Elysian Fields
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off I want to say if you love either of these author's as individuals authors you’ll WANT this story. These two could not be better suited for each other with the story line, writing flow, and humor. It's pure entertainment.

Gage is the ultimate book boyfriend and not a character that a reader soon forgets. He's bold and charismatic, sweet and an alpha. He's gorgeous and wealthy and will have readers swooning soon enough. I loved this instant attraction to Morgan and his willingness to do w
Stories in Review
Sandy Nikolas
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
So good!

I loved this Hollywood romance! It’s really nice to read a book that doesn’t have a boat load of angst. Gage was so sweet right from the get go and Morgan down to earth. Their romance is a whirlwind to their HEA.
Misty Warner
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book. This is the first book of a new series.
Gage is known for bachelor status. It is well know that he will never settle down and doesn't want kids. Ever. But sometimes it just takes one look to make you rethink everything. Now he will do the unthinkable and woo a girl.
This was a really sweet book that will have you swooning for Gage. Can't wait for more from this series.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I heart these 2 authors on there own but together they are on fire. Highly recommend this story
Carrie
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This collaboration made me SO HAPPY!!!! I love Gage & Morgan's story. From the first page, it sucked me in, interested me, and just kept getting better. There's no unnecessary drama. The way they connect & the way their story progresses has everything I love about both authors' writing - there's the meet cute, which is full of LOL moments for the reader; the way Gage is completely Alpha but also seriously sweet & sensitive to Morgan's reservations. He GETS her, and that makes for a r ...more
Paula
Loved it!
FS Meurinne
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, arc
I love Hollywood romances, Gage and Morgan are an amazing couple, the story starts by Gage not being interested in relationships or more, then he meets Morgan and now he has to win her over, but as everything in Hollywood there is no easy path for them. Gage will become a favorite book boyfriend. I just enjoyed every page and so looking forward for the next books in the series. I am loving these authors co write duo.
Laura Archer
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Gage and Morgan story. Two actors fall for each other and try to stay out of the spot light. But that’s a bit hard when was is a know for his bachelor ways and the other is the new it girl of Hollywood. Hope you all enjoy their story as much as I have. Thanks.
Book Lovers  Down Under
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

What’s not to love. Two movie stars who want to be together but doesn’t want the rest of the world to know just yet. And when they do come out as a couple they do it with a bang. At the Oscar of all places. Oops someone got carried way with that kiss.
Hope you all enjoy Gage as much as I have. Thanks.
Amanda
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
A super hot read, instalove, a jealous, possessive and over protective alpha that won’t stop til he gets what he wants. A bit of drama and suspense, some humour and extra hot sexy scenes. I’m very keen for more of this series!
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
4 Cranky Stars

We see actors and actresses fall in love quickly and have their every moment photographed and elaborate stories made up about them in the gossip columns daily. They live under a microscope and this is such a story. An up and coming actress and Hollywood’s most notorious playboy fall in love. Think along the lines of George and Amal Clooney.

Morgan has started her career on soap operas when she lands a movie not many in Hollywood wanted to touch. When she meets Gage at the Golden Glo
Aaly
Shelves: arc
*** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. ***

Gage is the man... swoon, swoon, swoon!
A great first installment for this series and I can't wait to read more!

Review to come!

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review ***

Gage by Rochelle Page and Ella was a great surprise to me. I expected something more focused on drama, since the story settled in Hollywood between two famous actors but it definitely wasn’t.

When she met Gage, little did she know that this man, would be the one
Shelly Reynolds
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"I'm here Beautiful, and I'm not going anywhere unless you force me to. If it's romance you want, I can do that."
"You can?"
"For you I can. The question right now is - are you going to let me?"

Who says celebrity relationships can't last? If more couples were like Gage and Morgan, they would last forever!!

Gage Ryan - the ultimate celebrity bachelor. Tall,handsome, and completely unattainable. Many women have tried - and failed. But this one? This one might just be the one to reel him in. She's lik
Rochelle Paige
Jul 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ella Fox and I just got the Gage cover back from the designer today, and we're so in love with it! 😍

The cover reveal is Monday, but we already have it up for preorder on Amazon, Apple Books & Barnes & Noble

Please note that Gage will only be available on non-Amazon retailers for a limited time before it goes into Kindle Unlimited, so grab those preorders while you can!

CeCe
Gage is everything 💙

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦. - 𝐆𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧

Oh wow, this is something else 😍 Correction Gage Ryan is something else 😏 For a dude who was opposed to love, marriage or babies this dude fell and boy did he fall 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 & 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓!

He romanced the fuck outta her and he knew
PP's Bookshelf
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gage is a star studded experience set in the glamour world of Hollywood with some amazing characters and sexy sweet emotions. I was glowing with heartwarming feelings and swoonworthy moments!

Morgan is the rising star of Hollywood who just got her big brake. And Gage is a Hollywood A lister who has a playboy commitmentphobe reputation. But one interaction with Morgan and he feels everything changing! Can he convince Morgan to give him a chance? Their lives are so different. From age to career pat
Jeneane
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Notorious bachelor Gage hasn’t found a woman yet that he wants to settle down with. He’s too busy making movies and having fun. Morgan is sweet, real, nice and definitely not a typical Hollywood actress. When these two meet there are mixed signals and messages. But once Gage realizes his mistake nothing and no one including Morgan will stop him from getting what he wants. These two authors wrote a fun sweet swoon worthy romance. Once the signals were uncrossed the hot fun that Gage and Morgan be ...more
Nephy
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book started out strong, the blurb was what drew me in actually. I don’t mind insta-love, insta-lust in most books for as long as it is well executed. But this one bored me halfway thru. The plot was all over the place and the hero was annoying which is a first because heroines always evoke that emotion from me. This hero was promising in the beginning but after Chapter 5, he became this uber-clingy, cheesy and stereotypical male lead. I hate it. Maybe I just like my heroes broodish, asshol ...more
Sharon
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, absolutely fell in love with this one! Gage is the man and I'm looking forward to more in this series by this duo of authors! 5 Hollywood stars for this one!
Meet Gage, most wanted Hollywood star who's sworn he will never marry! While at an awards ceremony, he accidentally comes across female up coming star Morgan. To say sparks fly for him, is the truth, but he thinks she's got a guy already. When he finds out she doesn't all bets are off, he has to get close to this woman at any cost! Foll
maureen
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! I am a girl who believes in love at first site, I believe in insta love!! I know, I know!!! This story of Gage and Morgan’s insta love is so darn romantic!! Way up there on the feels scale! I loved how they took their crazy Hollywood lives and made their relationship work. In my book there is nothing better then a story about a man who thinks he will never get caught up in the love game. This book was sweet, sexy and will Make you believe in love!! Fabulous read!! Get ready t ...more
Nancy
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet Fairytale Romance

I couldn’t wait to see what these two authors put together, having read and loved both of their books I was super excited!! Well let’s just say they didn’t disappoint me. I loved it.

This is a sweet, no angst, insta love with the perfect amount of steam read, and it was awesome. I loved Morgan and Gage. They were adorable together. They both lead such glamorous lives but at the end of the day they are just two people that met and fell in love and it was super sweet.

I can’t
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Suzanne Halliday ...: August list Most Anticipated Romance 9 33 Aug 15, 2019 05:50PM
USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Fox has learned a bunch of stuff along the way but the most important of all those things is that anything is possible when you try. In 2012 she took a big leap of faith and published her first book, Broken Hart. Since then she's written fifteen more full-length books and several novellas-- and every one is a reminder that you can live your dream as long as you wo ...more