Start by marking “Laundry Room (Short Erotica Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Laundry Room (Short Erotica Book 1)

Laundry Room (Short Erotica Book 1)

Marc is just an ordinary guy, working three jobs and living out his miserable life. No family, no friends, and no prospects in life. In Marc's own words, there is nothing special about him.

He spends his nights alone; dreaming about his neighbor, Jacob. The guy so far out of his league it's not even funny.

One chance encounter in the laundry room could change everything.

C
Published July 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Laundry Room, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Laundry Room

Clyde Andrews
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, hot, and so well written! I'm not going to say much, other than if you need some steam, open the windows and give this book a read. It'll get you in the mood, that's for sure!
Roberta Blablanski
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica, m-m, series
The laundry room is usually where dirty things get clean. Not so much in Eliott Griffen's laundry room.

Jacob and Marc are downright filthy in every way imaginable in the first of a new erotica series by Griffen. If the summer heat isn't making you sweat, Laundry Room will surely leave you craving an ice bath.

It's hot, sexy, and explosive. You won't want to miss this one.
Alice Rachel
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A book you definitely can’t read in public! *fans self*
Goodness, it was hot!
Fans of erotica, this is for you. You won’t be disappointed.
I especially loved the ending, and I hope the next story will be about them again.
Chase Connor
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eliott went and got spicy! I'm here for it, too. 'Laundry Room' is a short, hot and sexy romp between two men in the laundry room of an apartment complex. However, this is Eliott Griffen we are talking about - you're not just going to get the hot and nasty, you also get a story and characters you care about. Of course, since this is a short story, I can't say much without giving away plot, but if you like erotica and dynamic characters, give this a try. Like Eliott's first full-length novel, 'Wh ...more
Tjpayne
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some of you might know I normally don't review short stories because...reasons. I have it on good authority, however, that this is going to be part of a series. Once it's completed, I'm sure I'll review the series as a whole as well.

All of us at one point or another have dreamed about what would happen if all of our sensual fantasies came true. Now, don't deny it. I'm sure EVERYONE has.

Well, this steamy little story is about an ordinary guy who suddenly gets all his secret desires fulfilled.

Mak
Adrienne Bross
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable Encounter

This was an enjoyable read with a happy ending, in more ways than one! If you're a fan of VERY steamy encounters becoming opportunities for love, then I can highly recommend this read. I can't wait for what the author comes out with next!
D. G. Alan
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very steamy erotica. If you like a book that jumps right into the hot stuff, then this is the book for you. It is a quick read that gets right to the point. Enjoy.
Bahar
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short, hot, and a little bit sweet. It was a very enjoyable story.
marsha brown
Jul 12, 2019
Neepa Shah-chittur
Jul 08, 2019
Claire -
Jul 18, 2019
Eliott Griffen
Jul 05, 2019 marked it as my-babies  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicole Bushendorf
Jul 23, 2019
Celyn
added it
Aug 09, 2019
Eliott is a full-time freelance writer living on the Old Continent with two dogs and a cat. Also, the owner of a squeaky clean, never used degree in IT Management. As you will learn, they ramble sometimes, always… Occasionally they even write something. People say it’s good stuff.
As an Aspie and enby, Eliott writes #ownvoices stories about confusing life under a double rainbow.
Yes, there will be a