Start by marking “Watch Me” as Want to Read:
Watch Me

Watch Me

From international bestselling authors, Ker Dukey and K Webster, comes a fast-paced, hot, insta-love standalone lunchtime read from their KKinky Reads collection!

I like to watch.

It’s a compulsion I can’t stop.
Now, my desire is centered around one woman.
My obsession borders on stalking, but the glass wall keeps me in check.

She can’t see my face, yet she dances in an inten
ebook, 1st Edition
Published July 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Watch Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watch Me

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Six years ago, Autumn and Lucca were away at school, working towards a future, and very much in love. But tragedy struck and Lucca needed to leave to take care of his sister. Although they were apart, they never stopped loving each other. It was impossible to move on. Autumn floundered and had to find a new path, while Lucca put everything he had in taking care of his little sister. Once his sister went off on her own, Lucca was alone and desperate for what he had lost.

The only thing that kept
Isabella.R
4 Watching Stars ⭐

Oh for the love of smut this was a delicious little read!
Watch Me was a little skeevy in the beginning with our hero Lucca and his penchant for strippers. Not a fan of intimacy he prefers to pay and watch.

"My need to watch allows me to feel highs I don’t get from anything else. It’s a compulsion more than anything. I’m an addict. I don’t medicate with drugs. This is my remedy for feeling anything other than angry. Dark. Alone."

In the blink of an eye Autumn went from good girl
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone novella from KKinky Reads Collection
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

It’s been six years since Lucca Russo put his life on hold. Taking care of his teenage sister and family business became the only priorities. Finally free to live on his own term, he preferred to indulge in watching women perform for him. Breezy was his favorite and the glass barrier between them helped to keep it a fantasy until it shattered on their feet and forced them to face reality.

Lu
CC
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it

For the past six years, Lucca Russo sacrificed his pursuits, but now that his family obligations are fulfilled, he is ready to move forward. However, Lucca still feels alone and he feeds his needs by watching women perform until he feels a connection to one particular dancer.

“My need to watch allows me to feel highs I don’t get from anything else. It’s a compulsion more than anything. I’m an addict.”

What ensues is combustible between Lucca and Breezy. At first, their bond is strictly erotic
Ker Dukey
Jul 22, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE!!!!!! And only 99 cents!!

Watch Me by Ker Dukey and K Webster is now available in KU and also only 99 cents!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2M83yAb
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2M5t8FA
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2xTH5yd
Amazon AUS: https://amzn.to/2XU9Zcc
#kindleunlimited #99cents #kkinkyreads #kerdukey #kwebster #watchme #voyeurism
-  Michelle Claypot_Reads
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
really enjoyed this one. I was so glad he got his story told after meeting him in book one. Great plot twist and plenty of heat. Great dirty quickie
Melanie (mells_view)
She’s my strange addiction, and I like it.

Watch Me was actually way sweeter than I expected it to be. It’s a quickie and it feels quick. This one could have been really good if it was longer. That being said I still really enjoyed it. It was unexpected and hot.

Also can’t wait for the next book! Love these quick kinky reads from the Ks!
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I couldn't wait for Lucca's story since he was such an ass in Sofina story. Now we can see why. With a broken heart, you will turn into an ass. But now that Lucca is back in Boston he is ready to restart his life, and nothing will get in his way. But even with a new city, his cravings will never leave him. So he finds a new club to go to.

Breezy ends up being Lucca's latest craving. Little do either of them know that they have a hidden past.

Watch Me is a kinky but not dark novella brought by t
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars ~ Jess

Steamy second-chance romance brought to you by the two K's. I have read the other books in the Kinky reads collection so I was well aware of what I was getting into. By that I mean, super sexy, insta-love, short bedtime read.

Lucca likes to watch. Since he was burned years before by his "one" he has not moved on, so he fulfills his needs by watching. When he finds himself drawn to one dancer in particular, maybe he has finally moved on. Breezy does what she does to make ends meet
Kinkybookreader9
what if you watch someone and you become obsessed with him?
thats what happend to Luca. he goes to this club and watch her, crave her and wishes to be with her.
and what happens when you discover you are obsessing with the same one you left?
read and you will find out.
it was a happy and fun to read
Kahea
***4 Stars***

Ooooohhhh...that...well, ok. Not gonna go there because no spoilery stuff going on here, but that was good. That totally worked.

I really liked Lucca and “Breezy”. Lucca, who has been around a bit, is finally moving on with his life ~ at least one aspect of it ~ but is still stuck when it comes to relationships of the heart and turns to his kink to give him satisfaction. Breezy is fiesty and a little lost, but determined to keep the ground from crumbling beneath her feet and doing
April Symes
Watch Me by Ker Dukey and K Webster is another sizzling hot, sexy sweet as sin novella romance. It is full of feels, kinkery, drama, angst, twists, forbidden, steamy romance , amazing chemistry and the sweet love.
We met the Hero of this story Lucca in "Daddy Me" but you don't have to read "Daddy Me" to savor "Watch Me".
Lucca has a bit of a past. He gave up everything - even the woman he was in love with- to raise his younger sister when his dad died. Now 6 years later he is back and is ready to
Coco.V
Jul 29, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-but-not-read
Watch Me is on sale for $0.99 (for a limited time) on Amazon today (7/29/2019)💞
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
Gahhh! I loved this book! I think it’s my favorite in the series so far. Watch Me is sexy as hell, but it is also packed full of feels. I wasn’t ready for it to end. I just loved Lucca and Breezy!
If you like quick, smoking hot reads, you have to check out this book and the rest of the KKinky Reads!
Darlene I read to many boooks
Kaz.
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun fast read. It had a good storyline and kept me interest all the way through. Loved the ending.
It wasn’t what I was expecting, I thought there would of been a lot more “Watching” and for it to be a little more creepier and intense than it was, lol, it was more along the lines of being a sweet romantic read.
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

Anotther sexy erotic novella dealing with lost love, kink, and smoking hot sexiness!

This video review will be included in the July 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Jessica Alcazar
These little stories just keep getting better and better ....

Watch Me was full of surprises! Okay, so here's what happened (to me that is lol). I'm reading this delicious little morsel of kinky goodness and BAM, a legit story with feels happened. I was so taken aback that I had to pause. Not because these ladies haven't been delivering book after book, but because I didn't see it coming. AT ALL. TWICE!! And it made me so damn happy because as much as I love a good #smutfest, I love it even mor
Jennifer Finn
After reading Daddy Me I wasn’t exactly crazy about Lucca Russo but I was curious about his past. The one thing that really pissed me off was the amount of money Lucca was spending at strip clubs while Breezy was struggling to support their son. I’m aware he didn’t know about Christian but it still bothers me. I also don’t think it’s believable that as much as they loved each other that neither of them would’ve reached out to the other in six years. Especially when she found out she was pregnant ...more
A Book Obsessed Brit
First of all I love this cover, it's super sultry and sexy so I couldn't wait to take some photo's on my Bookstagram for this novella. We met the Hero of the story Lucca in Daddy Me but you don't need to read it to enjoy Watch Me.

Watch Me's kink was voyeurism, Lucca lost his one true love 8 years ago and hasn't moved on from the heartbreak. He seeks out girls to watch in clubs, no touching he just watches them entice him, when he becomes fixated on one masked woman that reminds him of his lost l
Samantha I Love HEA Romance Book Blog
4.5 Stars

This is actually my first KKinky read, and now I must go back and read every single other one! I have been missing so much! I have been living under a rock. This short story is HOT HOT HOT!!!!! Not only is our hero a hunk! But our heroine tugs at your heart strings. Gahhhh, these 2 own my heart. I would have loved if it was longer, but this short and steamy novel does not disapoint at all.

Tattoos... Piercings.. ohhh, Lucca is every woman's dream.. seriously! He is a beautiful man and I
Jessica Cox
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these reads, they are quick and oh so hot. It is right up my alley for insta-love with Alpha guys that make you melt.
This book I didn't find as steamy as the previous books in the series,(it's still HOT) but it was more sweet with the second chance, with a thrown in surprise. Lucca Russo was a character in the Daddy Me book he is the older brother of Sofina, now that he isn't taking care of his sister he is free to go back and do what he loves. He is an apprentice at a tattoo shop, but h
Maria Hunt
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm loving these delicious kinky reads and Watch Me is my new favorite. Lucca wasn't exactly my favorite guy after the last book but I have to say I'm seeing him through different eyes now and loved his story. Breezy was the missing piece to the puzzle Lucca presented for me and these two made for one smoking hot read. This sexy, fast-paced and intense second chance read was the perfect poolside read.
Paula D
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another sexy as sin kinky romance by these two amazing authors. I love second chance romances and this one is very unique and so hot! Breezy works at a club and has a stalker who likes to pay her a lot to watch her. Lucca is now alone and still worrying about his sister but loves to go to the club and watch a certain dancer that turns him into a puddle. Sexy, intense and I didn’t want the story to end. I’m loving all these kinky reads but so far the last two are my favorite. 5/5 stars
Tara Lee
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another short and sexy read.
Lucca is all alpha male and dominate and that makes for one hot read.
Autum is a take no crap kinda girl but she cant help how her heart feels.
Lucca brings out a whole lot of action and sexiness in this cute romance
This story is hot, sweet and full of drama enough to keep you intrigued.
Another great kinky read and I can't wait for the next one.
Jackie Ashmead
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read in the KKinky Reads Collection!! The surprises that happen in the book OMG!!! You definitely don't expect the things that pop up but are SOOO happy they happen for Lucca in the end! He's so angry and holding so much inside but finding Summer helps to change out that and how things play out from there. He enjoys watching her until it turns into something much much more!
Kim BookJunkie

WATCH ME is a really easy, sexy read from my favorite duo!!! Not as intricate and detailed as the majority of their incredible books but just as entertaining, this book is perfect when you want to quickie!
L Cherry
3.5 stars. This was a good steamy read. The way life can be derailed at a moments notice is what takes jake and Breezy apart. The journey to find happiness after happens as such an unusual turn of events. This was a very creative idea from the author.
Channelling Colee
Simply the best

I believe it is better than all the rest in this series. It’s the best they have written together, as of date. I a. Greedy for more, from them. And could possibly be reading my first M/M. Lord, help me.
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Be prepared for this short yet hot novella with all the feels about Lucca Rosso, Sofina’s brother from Daddy Me. He doesn’t do relationships...not anymore anyway...When he decides to start over and do what he wants... not run his father’s bar, he goes home to tattoo again. He also develops quite the obsession when he goes to a “strip club” where watching pays. “Breezy” works in a unique strip club where you pay to watch her dance in a box...or pay to watch her do more intimate things. They are s ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv