Start by marking “Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Black Sheep

Meghan March

Black Sheep

(Dirty Mafia Duet #1)

From New York Times bestselling author Meghan March comes a story of untold truths and one man’s redemption in the Dirty Mafia Duet.

Every family has a black sheep.
In the infamous Casso crime family, that black sheep is me—Cannon Freeman.
Except I’m not a free man. I’ve never been free. Not since the day I was born.
I owe my loyalty to my father, Dominic Casso, even if he
Audible Audio, Original Recording
Published July 2nd 2019 by Audible Studios

To ask other readers questions about Black Sheep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Sheep

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
❝ If everything goes according to plan, Cannon Freeman, his father and the whole Casso family organisation, will soon be in prison, exactly where they belong. ❞
Image and video hosting by TinyPic MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic'BLACK SHEEP' is the first full length romance novel in M. March's 'Dirty Mafia' duet. Spoken in 'Dual POV's'

The Queen of Cliffy's strikes again!!
For realz!! How the hell does this author do it!! Book after book, she makes me fall in love with the
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 stars

What a ride, I devour it in one sitting it was brilliant!Fast paced, sexy, intense and steamy!The storyline was fantastic I loved the world Meghan March create! I was anxious and I excited through the story to see what will happen!

description

Drew and Cannon are full of tension,passion and intensity I liked their relationship! Cannon is my new obsession I loved this man! He is exactly what I wanted and even more! He is so delicious and sexy!

The end of Black Sheep makes me crave for more and now I’m
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The queen of cliffys did it again!! My poor heart, my fingernails, my nerves, my… everything is shot!! I can say that I want more but I would be lying to myself if I said that. Want implies that I would like to have more but there’s a part of me than can certainly do without it and I can learn about the outcome later on. So no… I don’t WANT the next book, I freakin NEED it!!

It’s been a difficult few months for Drew Carson and the only thing that’s on her mind is landing a job at the one place t
Coco.V
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Completely addicting!

I have been a massive fan of Meghan March since the first book of the amazing Beneath Series and I devoured and loved every-single-one of her books. This author has the unique talent of completely immersing you in her captivating world with her descriptive storytelling, unforgettable characters and enthralling words. Fast-paced, intense and deliciously sexy, Black Sheep met all my expectations and was worth every minute. I loved it! I loved how the story played out until the
Elizabeth Swain
Cannon is going to blow you away! Elizabeth @ Carolina Chic’s Read

I just finished a super early copy of Black Sheep & Cannon’s story is so intense, complex & interesting! I have not read a book this fast during a weekday in a long while.... could not put down!

We all know Cannon Freeman as being second to Creighton Karas... we all know what happened there. So Cannon gets his own story and it is all we have hoped and wished for!

Will this girl be the one or the one that gets him killed!

F
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE ON AUDIO NOW ***

4 YOU’RE MINE CROWNS

The queen of suspense and steam strikes again! Black Sheep ignited my kindle with the insta-chemistry between Drew and Cannon and enough danger to have me speeding through the pages.

Cannon is everything I remember from his secondary character stint in previous books. He is a black sheep, though, in more ways than one with his integrity and heart, straddling the line between mob criminal behavior and staying true to who he is.

Drew is probably one
Beth
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omgosh! No one can make me fall in love with characters like Meghan March! Every book I read, I think, THIS is the best hero ever... it doesn’t stop with Black Sheep. Cannon is everything. You want to smother him with love for what he missed in his childhood, forgive him for the choices he had to make, jump his bones for his bad boy hotness! Drew is just what he needs in his life! Finally a woman comes along to save him, but is she the one who will turn this Black Sheep into a White Knight??? Ca ...more
Zoe
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Edgy, sultry, and risqué!

Black Sheep is a salacious, dramatic tale that takes you on a journey into the life of Drew Carson, a determined, intelligent, investigative reporter who finds herself inadvertently swept off her feet by the confident, sexy, dangerous, Cannon Freeman during her undercover investigation into the mafia’s role in her father’s death.

The narration is seductive and smooth. The characters are secretive, consumed, and intense. And the well-paced, alluring plot is filled with tem
Melissa B
I've been impatiently waiting for Cannon's story and it definitely did not disappoint. Cannon was every bit the sexy, dark and dangerous alpha male that will leave you hanging on every word of his EPIC story. Drew is the mysterious, beautiful woman who NEEDED answers but caught the attention of the one man she knew would be her downfall. This story was filled with all the reasons I've come to love a Meghan March book..... suspense, intrigue, seduction and an ending that has me screaming "NO"! If ...more
Amy
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5, Gimmie the next book NOW, Stars!!!

Meghan March has killed me in the best way possible. Black Sheep is thrilling and sexy. It will have you feverishly turning the pages and holding your breath right until the very end.

Full review to come!!
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Black Sheep Stars ~

Another GREAT story by Meghan March!!! I love how her mind works. Her stories always suck me in right from the start. If you haven’t read a book from Meghan March….what are you waiting for?? You need to start this fabulous journey NOW!!

Black Sheep is filled with suspense, secrets, deception and romance. Exactly what you have come to expect from a Meghan March book.

Her books always grab me right from the first page and don’t let
Kim
*SPOILER FREE* Oh My! This man...Cannon. The black sheep. Intense. Wealthy. Cigar club owner. The arrogant, least-favored, bastard son of a mob boss.

He did not see Drew Carson coming. Well, he did, but did not immediately see what she was hiding. And then once he got to know her, he did not really want to see it. She's tenacious, smart, and a challenge...and she has secrets and hidden agendas. He knows there is more she is keeping from him and he just hopes it is something he can manage or hand
Sandra
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Black Sheep is book 1 in the Dirty Mafia Duet and this is Cannon Freeman’s story. We get a glimpse of him in previous books so it was really exciting to hear we get to know more about him. Something about Cannon really drew me to him. Born the illegitimate son of a notorious mob boss, not officially acknowledged and not treated the greatest. He knew his life would not allow any entanglements, but with the appearance of Drew Carson, you see a softer side, the protector. She is a mystery to him, h ...more
Julie
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dark and dangerous, but sexy and suspenseful are only a few ways to describe this book!!
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Black Sheep was a sexy, suspenseful, and addicting start to the Dirty Mafia Duet, and I absolutely loved it! Meghan March’s writing gets better and better with every new release, and I loved the storyline and characters she created. I fell head over heels in love with Cannon and Drew, and I’m dying to read the conclusion to their story in White Knight! The Dirty Mafia Duet is definitely shaping up to be another MUST READ from Meghan March!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review
Shelley Youngblood
Holy Moly! Five stars is not enough for this phenomenal read. Meghan March has written her best story yet. It is part of a Duet, and I am willing to beg, borrow or plead to get the conclusion of this story right now! It will be so worth the wait, I am sure!

This book is Cannon Freeman's story. There are plenty of crossovers to characters from the intricately woven storylines, for those who are fans like me, I was excited. Don't get me wrong, you do not have to read any of them to enjoy Black Shee
Kendra Myers
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!! The ending has left me speechless. I need the next book right. this. minute. The anticipation for each next page of this book is unreal. I lost sleep and ignored all kinds of things to read this book. And I don't regret a thing. If you need a page turner to entertain you, grip you, and leave you wanting more then this is the book for you.

Cannon is the illegitimate son of a mob boss. He runs a successful club for the rich in New York. One day Drew walks into the club looking for a job. Can
Manoela
5 Stars

Meghan March is back with another story of simply taking her breath away. Black Sheep is the first duet book to tell the story of Drew and Cannon, a amazing, sexy, intense book that made me stick to the pages until the end.As for the characters I can only say that I loved both. Both are intense, complicated and full of passion which makes the dynamics of the relationship between them be explosive.And what about that ending? With each book she is overcome and this end left me open-mouthed
Becky Petro
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another incredible book by Meghan March. If you want a book that brings you into the lives of a character, that gets you so involved you can't put it down, then this book is for you. I can picture the sites and sounds of the story so easily. Phenomenal book. A must read.
Tiffy T
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meghan March's words are pure Magic. I will one-click no matter what she writes, it's that good. Black Sheep is a book that had me enthralled from page 1. I devoured this book from start to finish. I didn't think things could get any better than Deal with the Devil, however it does, she does. Forge was my Man, literally....this book made me forget all about Jericho Forge... that's true, Cannon can do that. I hope you all Enjoy this book as much as I did. Do yourself a favor and One-click. That A ...more
Rose Piñero
Mar 16, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What is Cannon’s last name for real?

In Dirty Billionaire his name is Cannon Freeman, but in the Dirty Girl series, Greer referred to him as Cannon Grove.

So which is his correct name?
Dayang
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first Meghan March ARC though not my first book. I've read most of her stuff and I'd like to say that she's definitely one of my favorites.

The storyline isn't something I haven't read before... Mafia romances aren't really my cup of tea but the author makes it work. Hers is always more romantic than graphic and gruesome, which I love.

I'm rooting for Drew to accomplish her mission but her plan of execution wasn't very full-proof. It was actually ridiculous... The people whom she spen
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Wow! This is book one of the Dirty Mafia Duet and what a start it is!! Drew Carson wants to take down the Casso Organization, so she gets a job with the illusive Cannon Freeman at the Upper Ten Club. He is the son of the most infamous mob boss. She might be a little over her head though once she meets Cannon. Cannon is the black sheep in the Casso crime family always trying to prove himself. When a new waitress walks into his club wanting a job he is taken with her. So is his father. Can he prot ...more
Book Obsessions  (Amber)
This audiobook was fantastic! The narrators were the best and the story made it hard to hit pause.

Cannon Freeman is the illegitimate son of a crime boss. Drew Carson is an investigative reporter trying to avenge her father’s death. Things aren’t always how they seem in the mob life though and that’s what made this book so good!

Nobody is who they appear to be and I loved this aspect of this book. I can’t wait for the conclusion to this duet!
We Review Books
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Hell Meghan! Cannon just surged over Lord & Forge as my #1 Book boyfriend! *Let’s take a moment & actually picture that* Ok, moving on....🤣 I do believe this is my next 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 read!

Sooo much I want to say, but I can’t say, but I wanna say, but I won’t say....🤣 I read it in one sitting! And that ending.... bring on White Knight! Well Done!

Full Review to come once I can process all I just read!
PP's Bookshelf
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meghan March has a superpower. And her superpower is writing one great story after another without slowing down. Black Sheep, the first book in Dirty Mafia duet is the proof in case you have your doubts. This fast paced, seductive and enthralling story has blown my mind away in true Meghan March style. Again.

Cannon Freeman is an enigma, a puzzle , a powerhouse, a distraction and another superbly written alpha hero by Meghan. Bastard of the most notorious mob boss in the city, he has made his own
HeatherP
Shelves: arc, favorites
~4.5 Stars

"Love doesn't care about time. It only needs the right moment."

One thing that I think Meghan does well is bringing things full circle. If you have followed her work throughout the years, then you would see she has a way of linking the "Meghan March World" together. For example, the hero in this book is from the Dirty Billionaire series, he also pops in the Dirty Girl series. Then a few people from this book are from some of her other work. The people that pop into this book "know" some
Jan Cassi
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!!! Meghan March just outdid herself, Black Sheep is EVERYTHING!!!! I don't lie when I say that I was on the edge of my seat since the very first page. Black Sheep was SO MUCH MORE than I expected, I am completely obsessed with Cannon.

Black Sheep was full of suspense, I didn't want to finish this book as fast as I did. Guys the chemistry between Cannon and Drew was OFF THE CHARTS!!! I want to cry just thinking about these two, and I just want to say that Cannon is so close to beating Mount
Amy Thomas
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm not going to lie, I wasn't completely thrilled when I heard Meghan's next book was going to feature Cannon, because I just didn't care for him. Anyone who has read the other books he's in, might agree with me. Well, I should know by now to trust Meghan's vision because I LOVE Cannon! I'm writing the beginning of this review and I'm not even half way into the book! He's not at all what I expected him to be from what we've seen of him. He's loyal to a T and although I saw that with Creighton, ...more
Shelly (vixenreads)
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times; Meghan March is superior when it comes to writing a cliffhanger, a drool-worthy male, and a powerful female.

I love Drew/Memphis as she steels herself to face down the head mob in order to seek justice.
I love Cannon and his tender, yet alpha persona. Cannon was the perfect mix, IMO, of a male character who not only expresses compassion and tenderness but also has that alpha goodness lurking beneath his perfectly tailored suit.

I know some people
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Nort ...more

Dirty Mafia Duet (2 books)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)