Start by marking “Enchanted Ever After (Enchanted, Inc. #9)” as Want to Read:
Enchanted Ever After (Enchanted, Inc. #9)

Enchanted Ever After

(Enchanted, Inc. #9)

Wedding Bells or Magic Spells?

Katie Chandler’s wedding day is coming soon, and she and Owen Palmer have a lot to do to make sure the event is magical. That makes this a very bad time for rumors about magic to be hitting the general public, even the television news.

The secret about magic has been safe for centuries, but can it survive an era of cell phone cameras and
Published August 6th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Enchanted Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enchanted Ever After

Start your review of Enchanted Ever After (Enchanted, Inc. #9)
Denise Lauron
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this entire series and I'm sorry to see it end. If I hadn't read the rest of the series, a lot would have been confusing. There were a few things from previous books in the series that were just glossed over. I knew about the events, so it wasn't a big deal for me.

I was a little disappointed that it didn't go all the way through to the end that I expected, but it was all wonderful. I am glad I found this series.
Lucy Heitzenrater
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
If the Enchanted Inc. series has been a roller coaster ride then this book was the easy glide back into the station. Although it wasn't as exciting or full of the adventure of other books in the series, it was a nice way to end it. I would have liked to have seen more of Owen and Katie together being a romantic pre-wedding couple, but there were magical shenanigans afoot to distract them. All in all, it's a nice easy read and a beautiful wedding in the end. If you have read the series, it's a ...more
Skye
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet ending to a wonderful series. I've followed Katie and Owen's love story ever since I first discovered Enchanted, Inc. back in 2006, and I'm so glad that the series has continued on through 9 books so we could (view spoiler) ...more
Marta
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good way to end the series.

I hate to see this series end. It has been one of my favorite existing series. There were moments when the reader may wonder if the wedding will get to occur. But never fear! And every principal person who has ever been in the series, save Katie's famil,Iy can be found in the pages of this book. I did find it a bit slow getting started, and once again, Owen is looked at with suspicion as the perpetrator of many of the events. But the book has a satisfying conclusion. I
Karen
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this book series ever since I read the first one. It's such a nice world to spend time in. The main character is someone that is easy to relate to, and it's easy to also fall in love with her main love interest. The stories are fun and just a really good escapist read. This book was no different and I really enjoyed getting back into this world for a little while.

If you haven't tried this series yet, definitely go back to book 1, but also definitely give it a try. I think you'll
Cary
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, that was a wonderful wild ride but a delightful world to be a part of. I enjoyed the characters and the banter. I’m very happy this book came out because I didn’t feel like the series ended without it but this was just the right conclusion. And although I would love for it to continue, I’m pleased with the HEA! Sweet, cute, creative and clean aren’t things one is lucky enough to find in a book series these days but that’s just what makes it so wonderful!
Leslie
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Linda Johnson
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
An almost enchanting ending to an enchanting series. I just wish she had spent a little more time on the relationship between Katie and Owen. It felt like the wedding was an afterthought to the story. There was too much "thinking" about what the answer was to the problem in the story. Still, I would recommend the whole series as a fun read.
Leslie Stuart
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Series!! Binge worthy for sure!!

Owen and Katie captured my attention with the very first book and held it the whole way through. Thank you Shanna Swendson for creating their adventures in such an imaginative yet believable world. Perfect ending, too. It really wouldn't be happily ever after without some excitement and danger.
Sinead
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't believe this may be the last book in this series - just not fair!
Loved the book as usual and the characters and plot were spot on as usual - laughed out loud throughout. May have to reread the whole series now....
Suzan
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book, although I still feel there should be more! I'm curious, if Owen and Katie had a kid, would it be a wizard or an immune? Also I had wanted to see the ceremony with her family. I do hope we get more books in the series!
Kristin
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had no idea that this was the last book in the series. I found the first one so many years ago that I can't remember when I started it. I loved the characters and I'm so sad that it's over. 5 stars for the whole series and I'm glad that Katie and Owen are still together.
Deranged Dreamer
Aug 13, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this series, BUT, i always felt it needed more romance.
And i mean romance, not sex. More interaction between Kate and Owen.
Sharon
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good series. looking forward to the next one.
Maxwellar
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I loved having once more romp through this magical world, reaquainting with old friends and enjoying the crazy ride that I've come to expect from Enchanted Inc.
Cyndie
Aug 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Katie and Owen’s relationship was disappointing. They acted as though they were just coworkers or friends for the whole book even though they are engaged.
Mandy
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great ending to a great series. Loved seeing Owen and Katie get there Enchanted Ever After.
Lisa
Oct 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice ending to the series.
Laura S
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sorry to see this series draw to a close :(
Meeko1971
While it was cute, the author was right to end it here..
Mary Heaton
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Waiting for the continuing saga of Katie and Owen.
MadiejT
Oct 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Not as exciting as the previous books, it drags a little.
Julie
Oct 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute. Mostly predictable, but when I've come to enjoy the characters, I can just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Stacey
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Enchanted Ever After and loved it. Can’t help but want more, but it was like one of those tv episodes that would make a great series finale in case it doesn’t get renewed for another season. I liked how she briefly touched on memorable characters from the previous books. (Loved Rocky and Rollo!) Of course, I wouldn’t mind if she wrote more of Katie and Owen.
Andrea
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Love the series, and the characters. Felt rushed with the plot, and all business.
Jesi
Sep 08, 2019
Linda
Nov 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Forgettable Miss French (Shadowvale, #3)
  • Fledgling (Sorcery and Society, #2)
  • Millie on a Mission (A Charlie Rhodes Mystery #5.5)
  • Witchin' Around The Clock (Wicked Witches Of The Midwest, #15)
  • The Vampire's Cursed Kiss (Shadowvale, #2)
  • The Vampire's Priceless Treasure (Nocturne Falls, #11)
  • To Spell with It (Moonstone Bay Mystery #4)
  • Three Alarm Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Fated for Felony (Psychic Eye Mystery #16)
  • Magic & Maladies (Starry Hollow Witches #10)
  • Owl Be Home for Christmas: A Meg Langslow Mystery
  • Terns of Endearment (Meg Langslow, #25)
  • Cajun Fried Felony (Miss Fortune Mystery #15)
  • Flea Market Magic (Southern Relics Cozy Mysteries #1)
  • Witches & Words (Library Witch Mystery #4)
  • Freaky Reapers (A Mystic Caravan Mystery Book 8)
  • Swamp Santa (Miss Fortune Mystery #16)
  • FACTORY GIRL: part 3 of 6
Once upon a time ...

A little girl learned to amuse herself by making up stories in her head. She turned everyday activities into exciting adventures, and she made up new adventures for characters from her favorite movies, TV shows and books. Then one day she realized that if she wrote down those stories, she'd have a book! But that was crazy, she thought. Real people don't become novelists. That

Enchanted, Inc. (9 books)
  • Enchanted, Inc. (Enchanted, Inc., #1)
  • Once Upon Stilettos (Enchanted, Inc., #2)
  • Damsel Under Stress (Enchanted, Inc., #3)
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Much Ado About Magic (Enchanted, Inc., #5)
  • No Quest For The Wicked (Enchanted, Inc., #6)
  • Kiss and Spell (Enchanted, Inc., #7)
  • Frogs and Kisses (Enchanted, Inc. #8)