Start by marking “Julian Fox, The Dream Guardian (Julian Fox, #1)” as Want to Read:
Julian Fox, The Dream Guardian (Julian Fox, #1)

Julian Fox, The Dream Guardian

(Julian Fox #1)

It is said that dreams are just that: only dreams. But believe me, this is not always true. Some dreams are as real as the dreamer.

Thanks to their dreams, dreamers can receive the special visit of eternal wisdom that has inspired the creativity of great inventors, scientists, musicians, and even writers throughout the ages.

This creative wisdom is not always the type that a
Published September 18th 2019 by E.J. Miranda

To ask other readers questions about Julian Fox, The Dream Guardian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Julian Fox, The Dream Guardian

Tony Parsons
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Julian “Jul” Fox (21, son/brother, college graduate), & Nicholas “Nico” Fox (20, son/brother, college student) were enjoying the outdoors on vacation.
They were going to try & talk their parents: William Fox (45, English, husband/father), Sonia Florit (French, wife/mother) into staying 1 more week at the family hideaway cabin.
Back home Julian loved the outdoors & riding his horse: Éclair.
He was planning 1 more prank on his brother Nicholas before he went back to college.
Of course,
Stephanie
Julian Fox is a college graduate looking forward to working at his father's business. He and his brother, Nicholas are engaged in a continuous prank war and his girlfriend, Jennifer is always around saying how much she loves him. Julian's life is beautiful. One night Julian has an extremely lifelike dream, one where he is taken to the Land of Wise Dreams where he fights off an evil force that wanted to enter the dream arch of a dreamer and harm them. Julian learns that he is a dream guardian, a ...more
Ruth Ann Lingwall
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting read. I was intrigued that the author is hispanic as this group is underrepresented in english literature. Knowing this also helped make sense of a few unusual turns of phrase.

For me, the book seemed to start very slowly. It wasn’t until the fifth chapter when the action began that I really became interested. The previous descriptions at times seemed too lengthy or at others terse and superficial. A few descriptions are quite amusing though.

I also had a lot of questions a
Marissa DeCuir
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved how magical this entire book was! There's an unexpected love story that filled my heart, as I found myself worrying about Elizabeth and if Julian would be able to protect her. I also enjoyed the entire world the author created and the idea we need to be protected in our dreams. A really quick, fun read that anyone would enjoy!
JKS Communications
This book is a great classical fantasy novel that also takes ideas from mythology and world history and weaves them all together. The characters are easy for anyone to love, and you'll be rooting for Julian as he's put to the ultimate test and laughing hysterically at the antics between Julian and Nicholas!
Ellen Whitfield
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Any time I call a book fun, I worry that people will see it as light and breezy, but this one is fun while still exploring themes like love and responsibility with a thoughtful eye. It has so much heart, and I loved it!
Kelly Knapp
Aug 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Delightful Story

While the story is delightful, the prose often felt stilted and forced, pulling the story out of the fairytale-like setting.
Vanessa Perry
Micielle
Rose
Anastacia Russell
Jul 13, 2019
E.J. Miranda is an avid reader, an enthusiastic traveler, and a passionate author. Her great sense of humor and love for nature have granted her a rebellious writing style: her approach describes the adventures of life, but in such a way that each reader can have an individual take on the matter.

Her inspiration comes from her curiosity about other countries’ cultures and peculiarities. A few coun