Start by marking “Filthy Rich (Filthy Rich, #1)” as Want to Read:
Filthy Rich (Filthy Rich, #1)

Filthy Rich

(Filthy Rich #1)

A billionaire. His assistant. And a game that could cost both their hearts

Aidan Winters. Gorgeous, brilliant, ruthless, and filthy rich. He’s known as the Man in Black, because New York’s most sought-after bachelor is icy perfection in an all-black suit.

ebook, 1st Edition, 200 pages

Stand-alone book 1
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK
Blurb:
A billionaire. His assistant. And a game that could cost both their hearts
As his executive assistant, I know his suit size, the security code to his penthouse, and the number to his private line. The only thing I don’t know is what
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Filthy Rich is book one in the brand new series, Filthy Rich, by Julie Kriss. This is my very first book by Julie. I’ve been seeing her books everywhere and I thought this new series would be a great place to jump in.

Aidan Winters, the man in black as he was known around New York, is a somewhat mysterious, very rich bachelor that is CEO of Tower Venture Capital’s New York Office. Aidan is mysterious because he always is seen in public wearing black, and he is always alone. No one really knows wh
Isabella.R
5 Perfect Stranger Stars ⭐

Filthy Rich was everything I hoped it to be.
The first book in a new series of standalones by Julie Kriss, this office romance was effortless to read, well written and undeniably sexy all the way through. Without the usual drama expected with this trope I couldn’t help but swoon and sit back and enjoy the ride.

Samantha Riley is the executive assistant to the accomplished and mysterious Aidan Winters. Accustomed to working with overbearing and conceited CEO’s, Samantha
Kiki
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Although not a new writer, this was a “new to me” author, and I am hooked!! This book pulled me in from the very start, and I loved every minute of it. It was fast paced, well thought out, and thoroughly readable. I am thrilled to discover that Ms. Kriss has many other books in her catalog because I have a new well from which to draw new reading material!

Aiden Winters is the CEO of Tower Venture Capital. The enigmatic and intimidating Man in Black, seen out and about in New York, but n
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I absolutely LOVED this book. It's my first Julie Kriss novel and it made me want to go one click ALLLLLLL of her backlist! SO SO SO good. Review on its way.
Rochelle
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I have read by Julie Kriss and it won’t be my last. This book was so good. Samantha is the executive assistant to Aidan. She has fantasized about him but has never crossed the line as it would be unprofessional since he is her boss. The attraction between then is hard to fight so they decide to play a little game but while playing, real feelings start to become involved and Aidan doesn’t want to play, he wants to make it more real. Their chemistry was off the charts a ...more
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

From the sexy cover to the intriguing synopsis, Kriss delivers a great forbidden romance between a boss and his assistant that is filled with steamy scenes to keep you reading until the very end.

In Filthy Rich we get to meet Samantha, a twenty-nine year old executive assistant who has been working in the business for nine years after her sister brought her in to work for Executive Ranks. This company specializes in providing executive as
Heather andrews
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Aidan makes a decent host, “feel free to clean up,” I said. “There are clean towels in the bathroom. I’ll get us a drink.” Aidan knows how to compromise, "...if it bothers you, we’ll limit our social appearances. That’s fine with me anyway. It gives me more time home alone with you in bed.” I liked this book, I liked Aidan.
Kodie Mackay
Ohh I liked this ALOT!.

So this is my first book from Julie Kriss and I can happily confirm that it will not be the last. Filthy Rich is your office romance with a little bit of a forbidden fantasy element mixed in with an almost friends to lovers vibe. I digged the whole feel of this story.

Aidan Winters, CEO of Tower Venture Capitals's New York aka the man in black is known for his cutthroat take no bullshit attitude when it comes to business. He likes money a lot and coming from a place where
Cheryl O'Harney
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC read in return for an honest review.

When Samantha starts working for the devastatingly handsome billionaire Aiden Winters things are kept on a strictly professional basis, she’s his assistant, there to do a job, one which she’s extremely good at however as time goes on even Samantha herself can’t deny how attractive New York’s most sought after bachelor is, but sleeping with her boss isn’t something that’s crossed her mind..... until now. With sparks flying between Samantha and Aiden it soon
Aug 08, 2019 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

3.5 Stars

Aidan and Samantha were fun and they had fantastic chemistry as well as a respect for one another that added an interesting layer to the story. I liked a lot about this...I liked that it was an office romance, and I liked that they were both concerned about being professional and appropriate.

I also liked the secret and the dimension that it gave to the story. I liked that it made it feel like you were exploring a different aspect of the couple, a differen
queen_of_the_books_18
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Julie Kriss is a new to me author and she killed it with Filthy rich! I want to go and read all of her books now!

Filthy Rich was fast paced, mysterious, intriguing with lots of sexual chemistry.

A great start to a new series and I can’t wait to read the next one.
Renita McKinney
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first book by Julie Kriss, but it will not be my last. The story was light, fun and sexy!

Aiden, the man in black that exudes mystery, and sex appeal. He’s a no-bullshit kinda guy with a hardcore business attitude! He started from the bottom and now he’s here!
Samantha is great at what she does! She excels in that aspect of her life, but she deals with the trauma of her past. We’ve all got a burden to bear

These two decide they want to have some fun . . . until that fun delves into an e
Avidez Literaria
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“We don’t need the game, Samantha,” he said. “You don’t need it. You never have. You just need to let go.”

Samantha Riley is an important figure in the business world. As executive assistant to the most important CEOs, she is very competent, solicitous and discreet. She has dealt with all kinds of bosses, from the most demanding to those who dared to take certain liberties. But her last boss, Aidan Winters, for who she only works for three months, is still a difficult mystery to crack.
Aidan is kn
SCBookAddict
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Julie Kriss came to play with Filthy Rich! What a great start to a new series!

Aidan Winters is one of a group of four friends that started a very successful business together. Each friend is located in a different state and uses their personal talents to make their business more successful.

Samantha Riley is Aidan 's executive assistant. In fact, she's the best assistant he's ever had.

Both are attracted to the other but neither react on the attraction because they don't want to mess up the work
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

This is not your typical Billionaire/assistant love story. Aidan is anything but your stereotypical CEO, he and his “brothers” worked hard and have a true rag to riches story. Samantha is one of the best Administrative Assistants in NY, she is good at what she does and is always professional about it. Aidan and Samantha respect one another and genuinely like each other, but once the acknowledgement of attraction happens, everything changes. What follows is an extremely intense, sexy and i
Stefan Eveline
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars-2019, arc
Thank you Wildfire Marketing Solutions and Julie Kriss for this ARC. This is my first book read by Julie Kriss.

Filthy Rich by Julie Kriss is the first book in a new series by Julie Kriss. In this book, we meet Aidan Winters and his executive assistant Samantha Riley.

Aidan Winters is the CEO of Tower Venture Capitals’s New York, filthy rich and the mysterious Man in Black. He loves his job and his business and he is ruthless in business. He’s good at his job.

Samantha Riley is his new executive a
United Indie Book Blog
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
A brilliant office romance with a touch of secrecy and roll playing which will set your emotions on fire. I loved Aiden and Samantha. At first they fit right in as your typical boss and assistant until their attraction got the better of them.. Queue the game, a different set of personas each time , a way to act on their attraction without making it awkward at work until they meet up as themselves. As we follow their journey we see the real them and I loved them, their chemistry and their banter. ...more
Karin
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This might be my favorite book by Julie Kriss. Even though her books usually all have a good level of steam and heat in them, this one was a bit more and I enjoyed that aspect of the story a lot.

Samantha works for Aidan and even though she is not one to be messed with she can’t deny her attraction to cold Aidan. Even though they both feel the pull the risk is to much for them to really do anything about it that is until they start there game of cat and mouse and the stakes get raised even higher
Michele McMullen
Shelves: arc
This is the first book in the series Filthy Rich and my first dive into Julie's writing! I am now quite the fan girl and cannot wait to read more of what she has to offer!
Aiden Winters is a handsome suave business man that is know to be ruthless and private ...known as the Man in Black. He always shows up to events alone and no one knows what he does in his private time. Yes he has friends but they go back along way and know him better than anyone ever will. They have a bond .
Samantha has made
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received a free copy of this book from the author.

What happens when the lines between employee and employer are blurred?  Will you'll take the bite because you want to taste the sweetness?

Aiden is the face of the company he and four friends started that made them billionaires.  Samantha is his corporate assistant who's the best at what she does.  There's never come a time Samantha has wanted to cross the line between right and wrong when it comes to her bosses - until now.

Aiden doesn't know e
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
Sexual fantasies can come true when you least expect them!

Allow me to say that I LOVED Julie's writing. This was my first book from her and it wont be the last, because she got me completely enthralled with her words and this story!

Filthy Rich it's exactly that! Filthy and rich with a combination of class and hotness = AIDAN!
Samantha never thought that her sexy boss could be the answer she was waiting for. They both find in a very exquisite way, that the game they started playing is the key to
FS Meurinne
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviews
Samantha executive assistant to Aidan, but not ordinary romance, they pretend to be strangers and changing making sparks fly higher. It was intense, role-playing and the steamy of it all was off the charts. I am looking forward for more in the next book.
Jen
Jul 29, 2019 rated it liked it
This is my very first book by this author and I was not disappointed. The chemistry between these characters was smoking hot! If you like office romances I suggest you read this!
Luisa Rivas
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was one delicious and entertaining book! There was no angst, just a steamy encounter of two driven individuals with blazing hot chemistry. I think they had some issues on intimacy, which made it easier on them to relate by make believe (translate to acting out fantasies) instead of a direct approach. It was delightful to follow them on their make believe, err fantasies, where they displayed different personalities that in the end, really reflected parts of their personalities. Great fun and ...more
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Billionaire businessman Aiden Winters is New York’s most eligible bachelor. Known as the Man in Black, Aiden is on top of the world. But, the only woman woman to catch his eye is the one he shouldn’t have . . .his executive assistant.

Samantha Riley is one of the top executive assistants in the city. She knows everything there is to know about her boss, except what type of woman would bring him to his knees. While she may fantasize that it was her she’s too much of a professional to ever cross th
Tracey's Book Room
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's been an awful long time since I read an office romance but I’m so excited to say that Filthy Rich by Julie Kriss was an amazing office romance. One that I thoroughly enjoyed from the first page till the very last one.

Julie Kriss is a new author to me and the front cover of this novel caught my eye, it captured the main characters passion beautifully! And after reading Filthy Rich, I can say for certain that I will be read a lot more of Julie Kriss.

This story is centred around our main cha
« previous 1 3 next »

Filthy Rich (2 books)
  • Sexy as Sin (Filthy Rich, #2)