Start by marking “Spectre” as Want to Read:

Spectre

I wasn't even a man when I took a life for the first time, although you couldn't say I was a child. If I'd ever had a childhood, it hadn't lasted long. My father, may he rot in hell, had seen to that. I took his life as well and that, too, happened before I was old enough to be considered a grown man. I never regretted it for a second.

That path almost led to my own
Published July 20th 2019 by Shiloh Walker, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Spectre, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spectre

Karen
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A new to me author with a sizeable back catalogue of books which usually is a red flag to me as it makes me think they churn out low quality cookie cutter books.

I was more than pleasantly surprised by this great read and will definitely be looking into some of that back catalogue as the writing style was fabulous.

Tia Jenkins is a lovely character. She’s had turmoil in her life but she’s come out on top. She knows who she is, what she wants and isn’t afraid to ask for it. She has Asperger’s and
Donna
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I honestly didn’t know what to expect with this book. What I got was a neuro-atypical woman who I fell for right away. Though she has struggled she has finally found a sense of who she is and she is happy with that. It took me most of the book to warm up to our hero. The sex in this story is off the charts. Not wanting to give spoilers I will just say if you like bad boys and sassy girls and lots of hot sex this is the book for you.
Tammy Casteel
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book

This book kept me on the edge of my seat I loved it. I will be reading this book again
Kelly Graham
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
With Tia having aspergers and Spectre being a heartless assassin they are both so blunt with their words which is an interesting concept for a book, usually characters are hiding there feelings from each other and therefore jeopardising the relationship but these 2 couldn't do that if they tried.
Tia struggles to make friends as not everyone gets her bluntness and the fact shes emotionally closed off.
Spectre has had an awful upbringing being trained from a very young age by his father to become a
Diane
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: TO GET THIS HOT SEXY READ
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "SPECTRE" WOW!!!!! What an interesting, intriguing, suspense filled drama with some humor a very erotic steamy sex scenes twists that's have you you turning the pages.
Tia Jenkins has Aspergers she's very outspoken, blunt, humorous, and doesn't have many friends her brother Mac is a cop who puts her in danger after putting a gang member behind bars.
Spectre is an assassin hired by the gang members brother to take out Tia as revenge for her brother Mac putting the g
Lady Heather
 photo cropped-header.jpg

Title: Spectre
Published by: Shiloh Walker, Inc
Release Date: July 22, 2019
Genre: Romance, Romantic Suspense

photo DIY ebook ad templates 3.jpg

A tease...
“If this is just sex, why are you so concerned about anything other than fucking me?”
He grabbed my head between his hands, staring at me wild-eyed.
“Damn you,” he muttered. “Damn you for making me feel.”

Hanan
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book very much.
It was captivating and got my attention from the get go.
I loved the main and secondary characters.
All are unique and interesting in their own right.
I’m an avid reader and I’ve never come across a character like Tia.
What a breath of fresh air she is.
So independent,sassy and feisty as hell.
Spectre has a perception of himself that he can’t see past.
His life is violent and filled with darkness.
When Tia’s world collides with Spectres’ everything they’ve ever know
Gladys
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book. This book had a very different feel to it and I thought the characters were quite unique. I loved Tia, she may be blunt and sometimes painfully harsh. I found her sassiness immensly appealing. As for Spectre, he starts out cold and brutal and honestly, that doesn't really change all that much, but Tia does bring about other changes in him by awakening his feelings and desires. The story is filled with tension, drama, danger, violence, emotional turmoil, action, humor an ...more
April Symes
Spectre by Shiloh Walker is an edgy, unique, intense, forbidden, steamy, dark and twisted romance that will take you on quite a ride.
Spectre and Tia are not your typical couple yet their love story will have you rooting for them and following their journey towards their HEA. There's nothing like steamy, dark and twisted romance to have the reader engaged from start to finish. I don't want to say anything that would give spoilers away; what I will say is Ms. Walker has written a story that will
Annmarie  Anderson
Dark And Sexy

Wow! Spectre is so many things. It’s dark. Like, tear your heart out dark. It’s sexy. So sexy it’ll burn your panties off. It’s suspenseful. My lip is bruised from biting it. I loved it.

Spectre is fully developed. Lots of character work and plot building. Shiloh Walker is a master storyteller.

Be advised: it’s got some kink. Thank goodness! I love a little kink with my romance.
Heather
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a really good read. I had not read this author before. I loved the unusual characters and their chemistry and look forward to reading more of her books.
Mafe
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing. Really enjoyed this book. Good interaction between main characters.
Mindy
Erin
Caroline Rose
Giada
Jul 22, 2019
Hello... thanks for swinging by. I don't log into Goodreads much, so if you have questions, please visit my website to email me through my site.
Thank you!

My other me.... J.C. Daniels

And an experimental me that I put to sleep. J. Dallas

Bio...

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more...ah...serio