Start by marking “Chaos Remains (Greenstone Security #4)” as Want to Read:
Chaos Remains (Greenstone Security #4)

Chaos Remains (Greenstone Security #4)

My story isn’t unique.
Isn’t rare.
Which is, I guess, what makes it so sad.
The story about a girl who falls in love with the wrong man, lured by tender gazes, devoted promises and gentle touches. The gentle touches disappear and she’s held captive with ugly insults and brutal beatings.
It’s common, this story. My past.
I can’t change the past.
I wouldn’t even if I could.
The

Start your review of Chaos Remains (Greenstone Security #4)
Jessica Gadziala
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Anne is amazing. Really, that is all this review needs to say. But since that doesn't tell you anything about the book and blah blah... here goes.

This is one of my favorites of Anne's. I thought the heroine, in particular, was incredibly engaging, the hero was just the right kind of overprotective alpha, the cast of side characters had a lot to add to the story. To be honest, it gave me old school KA vibes in a lot of parts which was awesome.

If you haven't read the Greenstone Security books
 B.E.Love
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 slow burns!

This book isn’t like other books written by Anne Malcom yes it has a very protective possessive hero, and a strong smart kind heroine and yes (yay) we get previous character’s in this book to enjoy but the book is a beautiful slow burn done very well. Though Lance and Elana don’t jump in to bed together right away and they both have to work and wait for them to get to be together the wait is very much worth it and we get to see these two amazing characters not only fall in love
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I couldn't decide whether he actually was a rude asshole or just super mysterious and damaged. The hotness was distracting."

Another addition to the addictive Greenstone Security series. The author knows exactly how I like my #AlphaAssholes and gives it to me every time. They're broken and badass and oh so bossy...sigh.

Warning! This story will raise your blood pressure in more ways than one. You'll want to embody Rosie and take matters into your own hands one minute and then be ready to toss
Alissa
Oct 05, 2019 marked it as dnf
Another case of it’s me, not you, so I’m stopping this one at 34%. This book is highly rated, so clearly I’m in the minority on this book. I really like the author’s writing, so I had hoped to overlook the things that were bothering me, but sadly it’s just not working for me :(

The constant long internal dialogue (even in the middle of conversations) is so overwhelming and often unnecessary. The repetitive use of the word ‘frickin’ (is that even a word?) combined with the heroine’s pov written in
PP's Bookshelf
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Speechless. Mesmerized. Spellbound. Chaos Remains by Anne Malcom was every one of this feelings and then some more. I cannot believe the sheer power and brilliance of her words. This story hit each of my weak spots. Raw. Gritty. Honest. Dark. Twisted. Edgy. Intense. My heart was gone from the very first chapter.

I love reading about broken people. Because these stories talk about inner strength and fighting spirit. In my own dark times I gather inspiration from them as these people remind me that
Kahea
***5 ‘Something Damaged. Something Beautiful.’ Stars***

Talk about all kinds of slow burn goodness!

This book had my heart bouncing around all over the place from start to finish. I laughed, I swooned, I got all teary and sniffly and I really wanted to gut someone with a spoon. And when I got to the end, I really wished there were more words to read because I didn’t want to say good bye to these characters at all.

I adored Elena and Lance. These two definitely kept me on my toes. Elena is so
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
Words Spoken by the Herione.
My story isn’t unique.
Isn’t rare.
Buts raw, real and heartbreakingly beautiful.

This is the fourth book in the GreenStone Security Series.

So its been a couple days since I finished this book and this book left me speechless. Not many books can do that but lately Anne Malcom has been doing that. I don't like picking favourites but this book by Anne has simply become one of my favourites. Not just the storyline but these characters.

From the moment I started this book
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
Gahh! What can I even say about this book? I’ve read all the books in this series and the interconnected series. They’ve all been amazing, so I expected nothing less with this one. Chaos Remains packed in loads of feels that had me tearing up throughout the book. I just love, love, LOVE a broken badass. And don’t even get me started on a strong heroine. The ultimate combo which Anne delivers every. single. time.
Chaos Remains is actually a part of three series of books that I recommend over and
Amanda Roden
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this book ten stars! It is truly the best book Anne has ever written in my opinion! I laughed, I cried, my heart broke and then was put back together. Lance and Elena just became favorite couple!! I can’t even put into words how magnificent this book was!!
Katerina
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another more than 5 stars book!!! It's not a secret that I'm a big fan of Anne Malcom... and this book is definitely one of her best books.its hard it's sad it's funny... It's everything!!! Just.... read it ...more
Brandy Roberts
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW emotional overdrive over her Anne Malcom has wrote some of my favorite stories including this one . Chaos remains is book four in the Greenstone Security and can be read as a standalone but I recommend that you read them in order also read Sons of Templar series you don't want to miss out on it .
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
I received an ARC of this book from the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Anne Malcom!

Where do I start... This book had me in tears only 2% in. TWO PERCENT. That's not a lot of time for the author to take you in their grasp and make you feel emotion. It takes great skill to do that, and Malcom has that skill. She is a true wordsmith, and this is her proof (and there are many more proofs).

Firstly, I want to tackle the subject of fear. It is the underlying constant in this whole
Missy Brown
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Anne Malcom. The way her mind works will just blow you away, and I love every single bit of it. I have been a fan of hers for awhile now, and even though I love each and every story, she just keeps getting better and better. She blows me away with her talent.

In Chaos Remains we have so much feels going on. I do not want to give away any spoilers but I will do the best I can. I feel for the female lead so much. She is such a strong character and tries so hard to take care of
Gail
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chaos Remains is part of the Greenstone Security Series and is book 4. This is by far one of my FAVORATE books by this author... I LOOOVED it.

This is book is a very slow burn, very emotional, and completely heartbreaking. Lance and Elana are absolutely perfect. Two very damaged souls coming together and healing as one.

Lance to me kind of reminded me of Bull's character from Out of the Ashes.. dark, broody, kept to himself, and so very damaged.. and Elana, she was a breath of fresh air. With
Eleanor
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Chaos Stars

Chaos Remains is the fourth installment in the Greenstone Security Series by Anne Malcom. If you haven't read the Greenstone Security books yet I highly recommend getting on that pronto!

With everything life has thrown at Elena, she is still one positive, light hearted and caring woman and parent. She is a woman that puts her child ahead of everything within her life including eating. She is running from evil and fear and is trying to keep her son safe from all of it. Lance has a
Stephanie S
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have had this window open for most of the day trying to think of an appropriate review to write. I have loved each of Anne's books in a different way. This one is no exception. It is a slow burn of 2 people who have been damaged by their past that made my heart hurt for them.

"Elena was all kinds of dark right now, she needed some light. Some peace in this chaos."

Anne has a way with words that I feel deep down in her characters. She has a way of describing their demenor, how much they fight
Izzie d
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: security
Lance and Elena.

I have read this authors books from the beginning but recently I've found a lot of the characters seemed the same and they were very OTT so for that reason I nearly didn't read this book.

It was amazing, really amazing.
It is really funny although it deals with some difficult issues as Elena is running from an abusive ex.

She is a single mum with the most amazing, funny son. He is hilarious. Watch out for the scenes with his backpack.

Lance is a brooding, almost silent Hero. He
Sara F.
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yay! Anne Malcom’s back with a new dark and sexy story and I loved it. I run either hot or cold with some of this author’s works. Some are amazingly mind blowing and some just meh. I’m so happy to be able to say that this story was wonderful. The heroine is strong, a survivor, and completely relatable. The hero starts off gruff and a bit of an ass, but you just know he’s got some awful baggage. I’m completely in love with Lance now though. It’s a wonderful slow burn romance - somehow this may be ...more
Karen Muncie
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok so I just finished reading this. My mind and heart are truly spent! I knew id love it but after reading Lance's story I can't say enough how beautiful this was. I loved Nathan to the point that I would catch myself just laughing at his cuteness. Loved this book so much I finished it in 3 days. I called it beautiful but yet it wrecks you all in the same way.
Paula D
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I finished this book with tears down my face. This is book is a slow burn. Very emotional, heartbreaking but in the end learning to breath and love can change your life forever. Lance and Elena’s story is definitely one I’ll never forget! 5/5 stars
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is book four in the Greenstone Security series. These are so good I highly recommend you start from book one and get stuck in.

Although this is a slow burn I think this pulled out more emotions than
the other books in the series.

Elena and Lance. Wow you sure had me on the edge of my seat.

Fantastic read that I couldn’t read fast enough yet at the same time I didn’t want it to finish. So so good. Read the Greenstone Security now.
Բռɠε£ })i({ Ɖɑʋɩς
I fell in love with Elena and Nathan. Lance made me swoon! The kid had me lol. Rosie had me lmaool! I had a few different feels for this book that made me enjoy it immensely. I hope we get a story for Duke. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Ri
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes in Chaos comes Peace

Things that make me happy:
1. Coffee/Wine (You will always find one or the other, and sometimes both at the same time, in my hands)
2. Books
3. Magic
4. My tribe of friends, including my amazing son
5. Anne Malcom

Okay to be fair, there are other things too, but I was trying to make a point here. I could go on and on about how amazing this incredible author is but I figured adding her to my top five list would show how extraordinary she is. Part of that reason is this
Aundi Living That Book Life
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Chaotic Stars

Holy mother of intensity, Anne nailed this thoroughly addicting read. This book starts off running and continues until the last page leaving you strung out and breathless. The Greenstone Security series is quickly becoming one of the best series I’ve read, each book gets better and better. I was not fully prepared for this delicious Slow-burn romance that will have you twisted up in the best kind of way.

He liked it when ugly things brushed beautiful things.

Lance is a pure
Sassy Southern
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Elena Phoenix’s life is turned upside down the day her ex-husband, Robert, kidnaps their young son, Nathan, and because of who he and his father are the police will not do a thing. She heads to the offices of Greenstone and begs them to help her find Nathan.
Lance works for Keltan at Greenstone and has his own dark past that he won’t speak about. Yet he seems to be determined to keep Nathan and Elena safe from Robert and his long reach.
As Elena struggles with people trying to do things for her
TheHauteBookworm
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Chaos Remains is part of the Greenstone Security Series, but can be read as a standalone and still thoroughly enjoyed. Lance was introduced in the previous books and I have to be honest, I’ve been intrigued from the get go. He’s been a closed book, all dark and broody, leaving us salivating for details. I was so excited to finally read his story. I should have known Ms. Malcom, the master at creating beautifully broken characters wouldn’t hold back any punches with his story. She didn’t. It was ...more
Rebecca
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What would you do to get back your most precious gift?

Anne opens her newest in the Greenstone Security series with a scenario that will make most readers blood run cold. For those of us that have lived any part of this, we understand Elena's heartwrenching fear like no other.

"But pain fades. Even the worst kind. Especially when the worst kind is replaced by the most beautiful miracle in the world."

Elena had gotten complacent, no longer living the pain every day, it's easy to forget the monsters
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HELL! I DID NOT SEE THIS STORY COMING, AND I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Anne Malcom is a new to me author, and I'm very irritated with myself for being 3 books late to the Greenstone Security party. Elena is a woman who has suffered abuse her whole life, as she went from her abusive parents, to an abusive husband, and she put up with it until she had a tiny human named, Nathan, who almost stole the show for me (Okay okay yeah he did), as he gave her the courage to run with nothing in order ...more
Rebecca Austin
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-sassy
This series keeps getting better and better and more and more intense with every book. I love that these books tackle so many issues and get your heart going in so many different directions.

I definitely felt a kinship to Elena right away being a single mother who lives paycheck to paycheck and would do anything for my kids. I understood that she couldn’t pay $30 for a bottle of wine and I could never imagine doing so, so I understood why she felt “less” when Lance would pay for things. I loved
Robyn Corcoran
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This fourth book in the series is every bit as wonderful as the other three. It has definitely been worth the wait to get to know Lance and Elena’s story.

Elena grabbed my heart right from the beginning and didn’t let go. Her story is one that is heartbreaking but her strength is immense and so powerful. She is a character you immediately like and want to help and protect, as well as her son, Nathan. Oh boy, Nathan is so adorable you wish you could scoop him up off the pages and give him a big
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Camden (The Henchmen MC, #18)
  • The Middle Man (Professionals, #6)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Revenge (Reckless Renegades MC, #1)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Veils (The Killers #4)
  • Scarred (Sailor's Grave #3)
  • 4 Months (Investigators, #3)
  • Cash (The Ride Series Second Generation Book 3)
  • Demetri, The Volkov Empire
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Guts & Glory: Hunter (In the Shadows Security, #3)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Preacher (The Untouchables MC Book 5)
Anne Malcom has been an avid reader since before she can remember, her mother responsible for her book addiction. It started with magical journeys into the world of Hogwarts and Middle Earth, then as she grew up her reading tastes grew with her. Her obsession with books and romance novels in particular gave Anne the opportunity to find another passion, writing. Finding writing about alpha males ...more