Start by marking “Let Go (Suncoast University Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Let Go (Suncoast University Book 1)

Let Go (Suncoast University Book 1)

She keeps her heart locked up tight

Putting yourself out there? Getting close to others? No, thanks, I’ll pass. It’s safer to keep to yourself. I’ve learned that lesson the hard way. So when I accidentally tell the muscled hunk I’ve been secretly drooling over all semester how I really feel about him, it’s not like I meant for him to take an interest in me. I don’t want a
Published June 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Let Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let Go

Aaly
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
review-blog

** ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review. **

Allie Winters is a new author to me. So what about a story about a TA and his student who were already over before they started? I was looking forward to reading it.

Overall I enjoyed it. I appreciated Charlotte awkwardness and secretive personality. A girl who needed a little push to show her true colors, someone who loved to talk about books and passionate about it. Fun, sweet and not that uptight girl she seemed to be.

Luke was o
Layne Morrill
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book in exchange for a review.

Luke Richard's is my new favorite book boyfriend! Omg how cute is he!?!?! Sits in the front row of classes because he knows he wont pay attention if he has how many rows of other people to watch, and is going to school to be a physical therapist... sounds like a great guy! 😉 every girl has eyes on him... one in particular is Charlotte... shes the goody two shoes who has had her heart broken one too many times and keeps to herself except with her roo
Samantha || Fictionally Sam
Rating: 3.5 stars

"Charlotte, let me give you what you need. Let Go."

Be still my swooning heart. Let Go is the first book in the Suncoast University series and the debut novel of Allie Winters, that tells the love story of Charlotte, a girl who firmly believe that the safe zone is the best zone, and Luke, the guy determined to get her to take a chance on him.

Now I am a sucker for a good taboo story, and when I heard that this had the elements of a student teacher relationship, ya girl jumped on
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Original review: A Novel Glimpse

Note: This review is for an ARC and is my unbiased opinion.

I had a hard time melding all of my thoughts for Let Go into a review, so I’m going to be breaking things down by the good, the bad, and the confusing. Here we go!

The good:

*Let Go is Allie Winters’ debut novel. Her writing was good. What happened in Let It Go felt like something that could happen in real life. The descriptions were great and she was able to blend both seriousness and humor into one story.
cupcakes and bookshelves
With a real and funny feel, overall I enjoyed this book even though it felt a bit disjointed at times.

*Copy kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much *
Terri Greene
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I especially loved the chemistry between the main characters. I really liked the anticipation of the two of them getting together, waiting for it to happen. This book had me laughing throughout with some of Charlotte’s awkward moments and swooning at Luke’s devotion to her. He’s really the ultimate book boyfriend. Wish I had a boyfriend like him. Can’t wait for the next book in the series.
Christina Morden
Check out my full review on my blog...

Katie
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book gave me all the feels! Luke and Charlotte were too cute together. There was a a bit of a slow burn build in the beginning as the characters got to know each other but the payoff was worth it. There were definitely some hot parts in the last half of the book!

I liked seeing the flip side of a TA/student scenario with the girl being in a position of authority. I felt like it upped the forbidden factor too.

If you like other authors like Elle Kennedy, Lauren Blakely, Vi Keeland, I’d definit
Allie Winters
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Holly McKie
Brayne
Jul 20, 2019
Wendy
Jul 07, 2019
Allie lives in sunny Florida with her husband, daughter, and two cats. A librarian by day, she spends her nights writing happily ever afters. She enjoys reading, playing video games, and all things Disney.

Find out more at alliewinters.com