Start by marking “White Water (Ryder Bay Epilogue)” as Want to Read:
White Water (Ryder Bay Epilogue)

White Water

(Ryder Bay #5)

It’s Spring Break, a week of carefree fun, but for the Ryder Bay crew, it’s anything but…

Can Harley find the courage to tell Aidan the truth about why she refuses to go to prom with him?

Will Savannah’s decision not to go to college cause a rift in her family…and with Griffin?

Skylar wants to move across the country, but how can she face leaving Jed?

And where will Jace end u
ebook
Published August 2019

To ask other readers questions about White Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Water

Lola
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

After I finished Wipe Out I dove straight into White Water. White Water is the epilogue for the whole series and I loved it. I think this is the first time I read an epilogue like this, but I wish more authors would do this as it was so much fun. And a great way to say goodbye to an awesome series.

White Water has 8 different perspectives in one book, so we get another glimpse of all of the 8 main characters we met throughout the
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
White Water is the epilogue finale novella in the Ryder Bay series, and my word, do we go out with a bang!

In this book, you catch up with all the main couples from the previous books. It is Spring Break, and things aren't going according to plan. Life is changing for our young couples, and they are left feeling very uncertain about what their future holds. Some have to decide about college, some have more personal decisions to make. Whichever, it makes for a gripping book.

Don't just enjoy what i
Jennifer G
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spring Break is supposed to be full of fun, friends, and good times. But for the couples of Ryder Bay this year, Spring Break is not what they expected. They each have secrets they need to share and decisions they need to make. Jace and Lettie have flown cross country to stay with his mom and Tony and to meet his baby sister but will he want to stay? Savannah doesn't want to go to college and Griffin isn't sure he can get in. Skylar wants to go to New York but what about her plans to go to schoo ...more
Juliana Ignácio
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading about the future of the characters in the Ryder Bay Series.
The problems Harley, Aidan, Savannah, Griffin, Skylar and Jed are facing are common to young people finishing school and starting their college life.
While Jace and Lettie still have a few years of school, they have to deal with Jace's decision whether to stay in Ryder Bay or to return to his mother's house.
As they all go through these indecisions, some events threaten them all during Spring Break.
I loved the story, the ch
Sophie Koufes
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
White Water (Ryder Bay #5) is the final epilogue in the series and wraps up the series with no lingering questions.
Told in first person with multi pov's of 8 character's, and chapters dedicated to individual characters thoughts.
On the lengthier side of a novella, it didn't appear rushed.
I loved the choices of the character's and being able to create your own ending.
I've read every book in this series and this final epilogue novella is the cherry on top of this nectarous series.
Bel
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you so much for allowing us one last visit to Ryder Bay so we could hang out one last time with all the gang. The final epilogue novella is told from the POV of all eight main characters, four main couples and it basically gives us an inside scoop on their last summer break before they decide what each of them are going to do with their respective futures.

Aidan and Harley have one final hurdle to overcome, and yes I still had some tears to shed for the toughest surfer chick around.
Skylar
Karla Vértiz
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
April
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is the final book of the Ryder Bay series and basically the epilogue to each couple. The chapters alternate between all the main characters of the previous books. We get to see what their plans are for the future along with dealing with the fallouts of the previous books. It’s the characters’ Spring Break, what should be a fun time, turns into one where someone is out to get them. I loved reading this finally book and being able to say goodbye to this fun series.
Sherry Vaughan
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have fallen in love with the teens of Ryder Bay. Their stories are so vivid and vibrant. They go through a lot of the same problems that worry today's teens. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you anything more about the book. It is too easy to reveal some pretty big secrets. Each chapter is written in the POV of one of the characters and the action takes place during Spring Break. If you love Ryder Bay then you will surely want to discover how everything plays out.
Nana Pickrell
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya
I was privileged enough to receive an advanced reader copy of this book from the author for a voluntary and honest review.
Great ending to the series. Loved seeing into their lives after they've been together and having to work out their problems. The only thing I would've like to have seen was for Officer Malloy get his comeuppance. Or for Skylar to get some vindication for speaking out against what he did to her.
Lexee Toste
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story!! I was sooo happy to have had an epilogue novella to help tie up the series and let us get a catch up with all the characters in the series and see where they were at and what their future was looking like. It was written with chapters from all the different characters point of view and we get to see some "loose ends" tied up. We get to see some of the characters go through a little struggle and see them become stronger and a stronger couple for it. I absolutely lo ...more
Nati
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very good way to follow how the Ryder Bay’s group is doing. It seems that when a book finish so it does with the live show of their characters. But life goes on and they have to face new challenges that will make them stronger as individuals as well as a group. Thank you Jordan for the follow up.
Linda
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this. The happy endings in the books are great, but there were some open items that needed closure, like Skylar's rape, whether Jace will stay in Ryder Bay, and yes, Harley's complete honesty with Aiden. Getting that closure (at least knowing what happens post the books endings) was good. Reminds you that not all of their problems have been solved and that new ones crop up and they just have to find a way to work through it.
Kristin Scearce
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful way to wrap up this fantastic series!
Tammy Criswell Brock
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
so sad for this series to come to an end. They have all been through so much and come a long way. I love the epilogue book it would be great for all authors to do this for a series. Plus the mystery added to the greatness of this book great job!
Marsha Graniel
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
White Water is an amazing read!! I love how we get to see what the other couples are going through during spring break. I really enjoyed reading this book and I can’t wait to see what Jordan will write next.

I voluntarily leave an honest review of this Advanced Readers Copy.
Rachael
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
White Water was a great ending to a wonderful series! I loved revisiting all of the Ryder Bay couples and finding out what the future holds for them as individuals and as couples. Jordan Ford wrapped up this series perfectly!

Samantha
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So it took me a while to get into this story what with life getting in the way but I have to say I’ve loved every moment getting to know these couples and to see them all become uncertain and have their ups and downs but get through it shows anything is possible. It’s beautifully written and ties up their stories nicely. If your read the first four books you should definitely dive into this epilogue novella you won’t be disappointed.
Aug 11, 2019
Aug 05, 2019
Megan
Christina Close
Aug 08, 2019
Jordan Ford is a young adult romance author.

“Writing high school romances brings me the greatest joy. My heart bubbles, my insides zing, and I am at my happiest when immersed in a great scene with characters who have become real to me.”

Her first series, The Big Play Novels, is based on a high school football team in the fictional town of Nelson, Idaho.

"I've totally fallen in love with this team a

Ryder Bay (5 books)
  • Over the Falls (Ryder Bay #1)
  • The Impact Zone (Ryder Bay, #2)
  • Face of the Wave (Ryder Bay Book #3)
  • Wipe Out (Ryder Bay Book #4)