Start by marking “Quantum Entanglement: Part One (Legion of Supernatural Academy)” as Want to Read:
Quantum Entanglement: Part One (Legion of Supernatural Academy)

Quantum Entanglement: Part One (Legion of Supernatural Academy)

There are no such things as witches, warlocks, vampires, and shapeshifters ... or so we thought! Before everything changed three days ago, we would have agreed with you.

Three days ago, we didn’t have supernatural abilities we couldn’t explain.

Three days ago, we weren’t being hunted for these abilities.

Three days ago, we weren’t being res
Published October 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Quantum Entanglement, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quantum Entanglement

Start your review of Quantum Entanglement: Part One (Legion of Supernatural Academy)
Alicia G
Oct 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Immature

I could not connect with the MMC. He came off as an immature high school boy enjoying the spoils of the attention of two girls while trying to decide how to handle the “break” with his ex. His emotions were all over the place, changing from one paragraph to the next so nothing he felt or did felt earnest. This book was more about two girls getting played by a guy than a romance. Subpar paranormal world too
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Two pages in and I was immediately drawn into this action-packed thriller, unable to put it down. Steamy scenes, action-packed battles, and supernatural powers bring this story together in a cinematic sense. I found myself lost in the writing as the story played in my mind like a great movie, often unaware of what was happening around me. I found myself eagerly turning the pages to see what happened next.

Werewolves, vampires, witches and more grace the halls of the Legion of Supernat
Ga Books LoverX
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you like paranormal NA reads?
Then you should check this out!

I loved how fresh this story line was. It keeps you intrigued from the very beginning in seeing how everything is going to play out. You truly feel as if you are right there with the characters with their dual POVs. I really cannot go into any other details because spoilers are not cool, but if you like your reads with a heavy dose of supernatural, a splash of super sexy steam, and awesome connections- this will be your jam. I enjo
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These are new authors to me I have not read either of them individually or in a collaboration but I definitely am wanting more of their work. The characters are well developed and the storyline is intriguing and captivating. Two young adults coming into their supernatural powers and finding out the they are connected makes for a smashing story. They are shipped off to a school to learn how to control and master their newfound powers. It’s a school out of their fantasies because they didn’t even ...more
KS
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars - Interesting take on supernatural academia!

So I was pleasantly surprised with this book. It pulled me in much quicker than I expected since these are new authors to me and it was hella sexier than I expected.

Genesis and Elysian are shocked to discover that supernatural beings exist...and they are two of them! This book was at times fun, fantastical, mildly angsty, a lot sexy, and intense. The whole premise is a little like other stories...a little bit X-Men...a
Andrea Thompson
This was a fantastic start to a Paranormal Academy type series with a twist!

Genesis and Elysian are having a rough couple of weeks. Both just had break-ups and discovered a strange mark on their wrists, plus some really strange things are happening! This fire and ice pair have a really intense chemistry that is so much fun to watch unfold as their reality is challenged, they discover who they really are and basically everything they know is flipped upside down.

Can't wait
Anne Dwyer
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Genesis and Elysian both think they are normal teens - and they have no knowledge of each other until they are swept into a world of magic at the Legion of Supernatural Academy.
Learning that they are demi gods - that they are connected - that they have powers and need to learn how to use them makes for an exciting and complicated time. There is danger, love, fantasy and a lot of learning for these two - and an exciting reads for us! I cant wait for more! :-)

I received a free co
Philleys Peters
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This newest academy is a school for college aged supernaturals and centers around two first year students, a demigod and a demigoddess, the first of their kind to attend the academy, both destined to be together, yet unaware of their destinies and the powers that have started to appear. An intriguing storyline that ends in a cliffhanger. I still enjoyed this book and I can't wait for the next part to be released!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily le
MegL
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quantum Entanglement is part one in the Legion of Supernatural Academy Series. Overall, I found the story to be enjoyable. I think this series has a lot of potential to be really good. I liked the characters and the idea behind the plot of the story. I did however struggle with the connection between Genesis and Elysian. I just didn’t feel it. The story was fast paced and definitely kept my attention, I just wish the feelings between the main characters was more believable.
CoensK  Reviews
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My oh My!! Genesis and Elysian were so good together. Neither of them had a clue what was coming, and how that would change everything they thought they knew. I loved the action and build-up. The lust and passion was off the charts hot between Genesis and Elysian! I can't wait to see what bk2 has in store for us!!
Amy  Jenkins
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is in a genre I don't normally read but I loved it. I couldn't put it down. I enjoyed that the story was fast paced but also an attention grabber. Genesis & Elysian are complete opposites but I loved that. From the start, they seemed like the unlikely pairing. I can't wait to see where these stories go.
Elizabeth McDaniel
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Genesis and Elysian wake up one day at university with an infinity brand on their wrist and powers. Next they end up at an undisclosed secret academy for supernaturals. Then they learn they are Demi gods and meant to be mates. I mean what could possibly happen? Exciting read.

Tayra Sanders
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This fantastic and well written book. An intense storyline that holds your attention as you get caught up in the fierce twists and hot chemistry. Lots of excitement. A thrilling must read.
Pat W
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantasy and adventure. Gripping and thrilling throughout. Characters were great and I was gripped. Super quality I recieved a free copy and this is my honest review
Tammi
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am a big paranormal fan! This is the type of story I enjoy the most. Young humans unexpectedly developing supernatural powers and the story that unfolds.
This one was not one but two young adults learning to understand, deal with and control their new powers. They are brought to a school where they are introduced to an entire world of supernatural beings they thought were only in fiction. That was a huge bonus for me because vampires and witches are my favorite!
Add in a hot romance
Sherrie Merrell
Danny

• Caught in the Lies
  • Getting a Raise
  • Her White Wolf (The Academy of Amazing Beasts #1)
  • The Billionaire Book Club
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Truly Mine: Mason & Sophie, #1 (Roommate Duet, #3)
  • Saving Year Three (Grim Reaper Academy #3)
  • Baby Yours: Hunter & Lennon, #2 (Roommate Duet, #2)
  • disgraceful (Grace, #2)
  • Truly Yours: Mason & Sophie, #2 (Roommate Duet, #4)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • Intermission (Love Triangle Duet, #2)
  • Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)
  • Forever and Never (Magnolia Cove, #2)
  • Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things Trilogy, #3)
  • Baking Me Crazy (Donner Bakery, #1)

USA Today bestselling author, S R Watson, is a Texas native who currently resides in Seattle, Washington. She writes contemporary, new adult, suspense, and a couple of sweet romance titles under the pen name S.Renée. She co-authors with Ryan Stacks and together the duo is planning to tap into the world of fantasy / paranormal.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Wn8Adq