Start by marking “Thicker Than Water: A Horror Romance” as Want to Read:
Thicker Than Water: A Horror Romance

Thicker Than Water: A Horror Romance

He’s a monster straight from a nightmare—but the effect he has on me is all too real.
A broken-down car in middle-of-nowhere Louisiana on the way home from a business trip would have been bad enough. Add a lack of cell service and a rundown swamp B&B as the only lodging for miles, and I had to wonder: Could things get any worse?
I shouldn’t have asked.
B
Published July 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Thicker Than Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thicker Than Water

Start your review of Thicker Than Water: A Horror Romance
Sharon
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This plot is delicious and so intriguing! I love the way this author has taken a plot that has been used a number of times in books and films, yet she has written it in such a way that it is fresh and a wonderful read. The reader gets to experience a gambit of emotions along with the characters. At times I was sitting on the edge of my seat. My suggestion is simple, grab the book, grab a hot cuppa and sit back in your most comfortable chair, once you start reading you won’t be moving till you ha ...more
Riley
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. This story was at times thrilling, horrifying, amusing, steamy hot, sweet, sad, creepy, and yet always entertaining. It’s a captivating tale about survival, hope, seduction, and love, and has brilliant characters and a chillingly creative plot.

Tanya
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She has broken down and there is no cell reception. She find a b and b but she is not so sure she wants to stay. She did not think it could get any worse. big mustake. She has now been mates with a monster but his family are even worse. Will she get out alive? See how she gets on

Scarolet Ellis
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thicker Than Water: A Horror Romance by Kelly Weaver is a great story to read. This is a story with a lot of horror in it with romance witch makes it for a great read. I recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about horror , dark and paranormal romances in their stories.

Tracey Moerschel
rated it did not like it
Sep 10, 2019