Start by marking “Devil's Deal (Infernal Contracts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Devil's Deal (Infernal Contracts, #1)

Devil's Deal (Infernal Contracts, #1)

When two angels break their deal with the devil, he comes for the one thing they’re trying to protect.

All 16-year-old Nora wants is to graduate high school and visit her family in Italy. But when two boys transfer to her class, everything changes.

Danny steals her friends, Ben her first kiss.

When Nora finds out the boys are not who they c
ebook, 1
Published September 27th 2019 by Narratess

To ask other readers questions about Devil's Deal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Devil's Deal

Start your review of Devil's Deal (Infernal Contracts, #1)
Kelly Van Damme
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5, rounded up.

Oooo, angels and a deal with the devil! Now how could I say no to that?! Answer: I couldn’t! Especially with #spooktober just around the corner (I received the ARC at the end of September) and Devil’s Deal sounded so delightfully… devilish! The prologue is very promising in terms of devilish goodness (or badness, depending on which way you’re looking at it) with an angel and a fallen angel having a discussion about mortals and shaking things up because angelic life gets old quic
Giselle
Sep 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
ARCs can be requested here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FA...
Annette
Sep 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-copies
Ever since I discovered how awesome independently published books can be, I'm always eager and excited to try new novels from new authors. So, when the author offered me an ARC in exchange for an honest review of this book, I accepted without a doubt. The blurb made it feel like "classic" YA novels and while others might have outgrown them, I still love them to pieces.

And the prologue of this story was very promising. It immediately crafted a certain kind of atmosphere and tension an
Toya
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Written in a tone similar to Lauren Kate’s Fallen series and Becca Fitzpatrick’s Hush, Hush series, the prologue of Devil’s Deal immediately drew me in with the mystery surrounding two angels that make a bet with the Devil. At this point, we have no idea we know that falling in love with a mortal is part of the deal, but the intricacies are something that would be worked out later.

Nora is a typical 16 year old girl who is always in tow with her three best friends: Felicia, Emil
The Reads
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Thanks to Dave at The Write Reads for my spot on the blog tour and Tessa for my copy of the book. I’m pleased to be bringing my review for the blog tour today.

This is the first book in a brand-new series. A series that reminds me so much of The Vampire Diaries, which by the way I loved. The fact that this series is independently published didn’t put me off. In fact, some of my favourite books had initially gone down that path and didn’t take away from my enjoyment of the book. The prologue was
Holly
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok so let’s talk about the plot first and bare with me because I am writing this review about 10 minutes after finishing the book and do not have coherent thoughts (nobody panic😬)

Lest start with main thoughts and the plot:

When I first started this book I was immediately hooked by the prologue. It was so eerie and mysterious and I wanted to know what the bet was about.

I enjoyed the second half of this book more than the first especially the last one hundred pag
Bookish
Oct 24, 2019 rated it liked it
I received an ARC copy of this book from the wonderful The Write Reads for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Warning, while I try my best to make sure there are no spoilers in my review, there is always a chance that something any review says could count as a spoiler for you. If you want to just know my overall opinion on the book, please skip to my Overall section.

It is always amazing to see an author take the jump and publish their book, it’s even more wonder
Vanessa Schelfhout
Nov 07, 2019 rated it liked it
First of all I would like to thank Tessa for providing me with an ARC ebook in exchange for my honest opinion.

The book is a typical YA story. I really enjoyed reading about Nora and her friends. I often had to think back about my teenage days and couldn’t help laughing sometimes about things that were said or how they were said, so teenager-like. Thinking about that time makes me realise how horrible it was to be in your teens and to struggle with all these feelings about boys and lo
Tamara
Jul 28, 2019
Dellybird
Aug 31, 2019
Tessa
Sep 11, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Marco (Barely a blogger)

• Safe House
  • A Dark Matter
  • Little Siberia
  • Búrið
  • Tunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake, #2)
  • En moderne familie
  • The Kingdom
  • The Ten Thousand Doors of January
  • The Demons Beneath (D.I. Graves, #1)
  • Estranged (Estranged, #1)
  • The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1)
  • The How & the Why
  • The Never Game (Colter Shaw, #1)
  • I Wish I Were Special (Southern Scandal, #1)
  • Bedside Manners
  • The Octopus Curse
Tessa Hastjarjanto is a Dutch/Indonesian writer from the Netherlands. She writes speculative fiction, and blogs at narratess.com about books, fountain pens, and writing.

From a young age, she imitated popular stories and games in creating her own worlds. This love eventually led to a masters degree in media and game studies at the University of Utrecht. However a mundane desk job was enough to ins