Start by marking “The Honey-Don't List” as Want to Read:
The Honey-Don't List

The Honey-Don't List

From the New York Times bestselling author behind the “joyful, warm, touching” (Jasmine Guillory, New York Times bestselling author) The Unhoneymooners comes a delightfully charming love story about what happens when two assistants tasked with keeping a rocky relationship from explosion start to feel sparks of their own.

Carey Douglas has worked for home remodeling and design gurus Melissa and Rusty Trauthor)Guillory,
Expected publication: March 24th 2020 by Gallery Books (first published March 10th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about The Honey-Don't List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Honey-Don't List

Start your review of The Honey-Don't List
Warda
Jul 10, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
They’re back at it again.
This’ll be an easy preorder.

Get in me basket you!
Tucker
Jul 19, 2019 marked it as not-released-tbr
Shelves: reviewed
[10/17/19] - this cover is not as creative as i hoped it would be

***************

[9/15/19] - I really hope this one ends up being better than Twice In A Blue Moon

***************

just kidding. keep 'em coming.

i've already gotten myself placed on the mailing list

SLOW DOWN

I HAVEN'T EVEN READ Twice in a Blue Moon YET

I NEED MORE TIME
✨ A ✨
Jul 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2020-release
“... a delightfully charming love story about what happens when two assistants tasked with keeping a rocky relationship from explosion start to feel sparks of their own.”

Yes, thank you very much. This is exactly the content I need!!
☆ sana ☆
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“are you suggesting it’s possible i’m smarter than you?”
“oh, i know you are.” i run my nose along her neck, taste the salt on her skin. “plus, think of all the experiences you’ve had that most people haven’t.”
“like skinny-dipping?” i feel her smile.
“rub it in.”
her fingers move to my hair. “we have time.”

it’s so very easy for me to give this book 5 stars. this was so sweet, soft, and light with a perfect ending and has definitely become one of my favorite reads from christin
Sana
Jul 11, 2019 marked it as anti-library  ·  review of another edition
Not the biggest fan of the cover since it's pretty underwhelming, BUT I HAVE THE ARC EEEEEE

---------------------

This sounds kinda like a reverse Set It Up (not that I've watched the movie yet) so all here for it! (Also, I just love that Gallery Books bought three titles from the duo because auto approved on Edelweiss, eeee)
Bonnie
Yeah, I draw the fucking line when the woman is blamed for her man cheating.

Caitlin Reads
2) Hazel and Josh guide to not dating ★★★☆☆
3) The Unhoneymooners ★★★★★

**********
15 October 2019
So it now has a cover... I’m not the biggest fan BUT don’t judge a book by its cover.
**********
7 October 2019
so this book does not have a cover currently. It has a release date actually, 24 March 2020. It also has an description which caught my attention. I really like Christina Lauren’s books. I REALLY liked The Honeymooners. That book was both cute and funny. I love Ethan.
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Ooooooohhhh!!!!!
Eli
Sep 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
sounds like set it up so I'm ready
mahana
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs
review on my blog

"I want to make her life better by being the best thing in it."

I’ve read every single adult romance release from Christina Lauren, and this is the first time I’ve disliked one since Beautiful Bastard (which is understandable since it was fanfiction and their first book). I probably won’t even be able to articulate why I didn’t enjoy this, but it’s fundamentally not a book meant for me.

Carey has worked for Melissa and Rusty Tripp for ten years, often having her design an/>
Heather H.
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This one was pretty cute! I don’t know if I enjoyed it as much as The Honeymooners but it was still a great read!
Cassandra
Jul 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Who is excited?

Me.

I am excited.
mith
My guuuuy. This has one of the cutest couples EVER, I die.
Erin
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you’ve ever looked at the super-sweet, shiplapped-folksy design duo of Chip and Joanna Gaines and wondered if things are really so country-chic perfect behind the scenes of Fixer Upper, this is the book for you. Melissa and Rusty Tripp are the famous couple and design gurus with their own media empire. The world loves their HGTV show, their interior decorating books, and their adorable and long-lasting marriage.

Only a few know the truth, including Melly’s longtime assistant, Carey, and Rusty
Jamie
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Let's get this out of the way: I am utterly convinced that Christina Lauren play by a "one for you, one for me" system, in which they alternate coming up with the basic premise of their books. And whichever one of them likes the melodrama disappoints me every time, while the one who likes the real fun and the comedy in your romcom makes me absolutely giddy. And The Honey-Don't List, thank God, is the latter.

I really loved this - the banter, the playfulness, the shade towards the HGTV reality sh
caitlin
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Review copy courtesy of Edelweiss.

I can just picture this book in a People magazine ready for vacation reading. This book will be perfect for gossip readers: Christina Lauren fictionalizes a couple super-famous for interior design who are imploding behind the scenes (insert HGTV couple of your imagination here). The book switches between the perspectives of their suffering assistants: one who has been working with them since she was a teen, and another recently hired to be an enginee
Sam Butler
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I devoured it in two sittings, with some sleep in between. The love story felt so natural. From benign interactions to crushes to lust to love. All showcased beautifully against the backdrop of a marriage on fire. An ominous warning of what can happen when you stop thinking of others and only think of yourself.
Crystal
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book spoke to my HGTV loving soul! Carey is the best, especially when she’s had enough. Her physical and emotional struggles showed how strong she truly is and made me love her even more. James is exactly what she needs and I just loved the little things he did for her, which meant so much. The Tripps, were definitely a trip lol! Just a really great book!
Cheryl
Oct 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
A pretty good story. I just wanted more story and development of the main characters, Carrie and James. I liked the police interviews ...that was a fun addition.
CynnieRose
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The audacity! For some reason I'm thinking about that elephant in the room couple, the Palin kids, and the Flip or Flip Atlanta couple. You know, just casually thinking...
Dani
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: unreleased, romance
Ugh.
Marie :)
Jul 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: new-releases
hi i'm trash for these authors' books and i would really love to read this right now.
Anncleire
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I can't believe that Christina Lauren did it again. Every time I open a new book I will hope that I would like it, and then they exeed my hopes and deliver a new fantastic story. I have to finish The honey-don't list before I return to any of my daily routine. Christina Lauren take the better of every romance book and gift us with a new wonderful story. I can't wait to read the new one!
Brittani
Oct 27, 2019
Jordan
Aug 24, 2019

• In Five Years
  • The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)
  • You Deserve Each Other
  • The Worst Best Man
  • Well Met (Well Met, #1)
  • Would Like to Meet
  • Tweet Cute
  • The Mall
  • The Family Upstairs
  • The Authenticity Project
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • Just Breathe
  • Cilka's Journey (The Tattooist of Auschwitz, #2)
  • The Only Story
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced fourteen New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 30+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.) ...more