Start by marking “Sight Kissed (Phoenix Rising, #5)” as Want to Read:
Sight Kissed (Phoenix Rising, #5)

Sight Kissed

(Phoenix Rising #5)

We failed. Now they are coming for us.

My memories are finally returning... And I don’t want them. I don’t want to know what evil my hands are capable of when the the happiness I’ve found is so close to slipping through my fingers.

But when a friend comes to to me for help, I’m once again thrust into a dangerous supernatural war - in a world I still don’t know.

And the
Published July 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published October 13th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Sight Kissed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sight Kissed

Start your review of Sight Kissed (Phoenix Rising, #5)
Myra Espino
WOW!! Ms. Annie nailed it again!!!! This book rocked my world!!!
Ashes to Memories started where book 4 in the series left off. With all the things that happened to Nicola, Kyle is still there for his wife (this made me fall in love with him more!!). Things will get complicated as the story goes and it keeps getting better and better. There are parts that made me want to scream because of the freaking villains and made me cry to some characters. This book will make you feel like in you're a
K.A. Graham
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ashes to Memories (Ashes to Ashes Book 5)
by Annie Anderson

5 stars

To all that's sacred and spiritual, this series
and the family steamrolling through it, is the epitome of everything awesome in the paranormal book world. Annie Anderson is my Paranormal Queen, and she amazes me at every turn!

Nicola is still up in arms over her memories, wondering how a man so enduring like Kyle, can remain by her side, knowing what he knows about her. All Kyle sees is Nicola. His life is hers. We could all be so
Suzanne Giorgione
Oh how I love this series. All the colorful characters are like old friends and family. Annie Anderson has created such a unique and amazing paranormal world for our reading enjoyment and I know I will be rereading this series in the future. Kyle and Nicola's story still needs more time to be told and this book does just that. The previous cast of characters are back as well as some new ones too. So much happens your mind will be blown. Action, adventure, good vs. evil, love, loss, loyalty, ...more
Julie (Jewlsbookblog)
Nicola and Kyle are back along with all their friends to finish things off in a final battle with the power hungry, wicked sibling Witches. This book was actually a very good ending to the battle weary characters! Pick a trope and I’m sure you’ll find it in this story, but the elements were seamlessly woven in to where you didn’t really notice until the end. A few surprises and a couple of twists along the way had me flipping through the book as fast as I could manage, trying to see who would ...more
Nikki
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me start off by saying the Ashes to Ashes series is one of only 3 paranormal series that I read. Being on a blog we are always looking for new books and when we found the first book, Scattered Ashes, it seemed interesting and well a friend suggested it, so I read it. With each new installment I fall a little more in love with the fictional world that author, Annie Anderson has created.

Now on to Ashes to Memories. Nicola and Kyle's story was one that needed more time to be told. When last we
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
5 Cranky Stars

Ashes to Memories picks up where Smoldering Ashes leaves us. We see Nicola and Kyle trying to forge ahead with their life but sadly life isn't always easy in a family of Etherials.

Nicola is struggling with her memory and her sight. Guilt eats at her when she sees Kyle. She wonders why he would still love her after all she did even if it truly wasn't her? As the pieces of her world fall into place she discovers some unlikely allies in her midst. Determined to keep her misfit family
Kathy Wideman
This is the fifth and last book in this series. Nicola is back in her body but is having trouble. She is constantly being assault by memories. She is dealing with the guilt of things Iva did while in her body. Kyle is happy to have his wife back even if she can’t remember how they began. Protecting Nicola is a full-time job. He worries that he may not be able to do it. They aren’t done being in danger. With Nicola unable to remember everything they could be in more danger than ever. I can’t say ...more
Izzybear
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In a world enveloped in pain and suffering and with a future that is unclear, there is one thing that is certain... love is worth dying for.

Nicola and Kyle's world has already been turned upside down. They were torn apart and fought hard to overcome the evil that kept them from each other. Now that they are finally back together and trying to work through the horrific events that happened, evil is knocking at the door once again.

Haunted by horrific dreams and visions of death Nicola struggles to
Linda
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the story of Nicola and Kyle after they have returned to their cabin in the woods.
Nicola still has no memory of the time before she woke in the hospital, but one thing she does know she loves her husband Kyle more than life itself.
When Talia (the young werewolf) knocks on the cabin door without triggering Kyles wards, she's covered in blood. Has an eye swollen shut with bruises all over her body.
After touching the young girl Nicola starts bleeding out of her eyes, ears and is throwing
Beverly Laude
Barb Shuler
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So... what can I say? I loved this book just doesn't seem to have enough weight behind it. It doesn't do the feelings and emotions due justice. There is so much that happens... it's like watching your favorite movie in your head as you read.

Nicola and Kyle are a mates pair that truly make my heart happy. (I love them all but.... Sasquatch stole a piece of my heart. Don't judge me. Rhys is still my favorite!!) the dynamics between them, the love and the epic amounts of attitude make them the
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Ashes to Memories is the fifth book in the Ashes to Ashes series and is a paranormal. Annie Anderson is a genius to have created this world. It is probably my second favorite book in this series. The first book being the best. Ashes to Memories held my attention all the way through it. I am so happy that Annie has put a glossary in each of these books because they can be a bit complicated. With all the Aegis’, Phoenix’s, Wraith’s, Revenant’s and all the other character’s. So, thank you Annie for ...more
Erin
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another thrilling and emotional adventure from Annie Anderson. My favorite "family" of Ethereal warriors are back and just as incredible as ever!
I'm always awed by Anderson and her ability to weave together such complex stories. It's impossible to not be completely pulled in. Love and loyalty hold these characters together. Actually, love isn't even a strong enough word to describe their connection. Amidst loss, pain, and the threats from pure evil, their utter devotion never wavers.
Melissa King
Shelves: arc
Ashes to Memories by Annie Anderson is the fifth book in Ashes to Ashes series. This series is so unique and clearly thought out.

Ashes to Memories had my attention from the first page and didn't let go through out the story. Mrs. Anderson writes such unbelievable characters that I felt like I was there with them. She brought back all the previous couples from the series and I loved how they were one big adopted family. It did get pretty emotional for me in parts were I was angry and crying. It
Gloria
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off I have to say that I'm a HUGE paranormal romance fan and Annie Anderson is one of 3 authors that i adore! Ashes to Ashes Series draws you right from the very beginning you just can't put it down and keep on wanting more!

Nicola and Kyle's love story has finally come to an end. But what a ride Annie Anderson has taken us. I have shed tears like there is no tomorrow. Ashes to Ashes Series has been by far one of my top 10 favorites ever. I want more!!!

"He doesn’t look me in the eye when
LettyT
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are no words to express how much I loved this book or how much I love the series. Admittedly, I'm not a big paranormal reader at all. This series is more than paranormal. It's romance, it's steamy, it's adventure, it's incredibly well written.

This is the last of the series and one of my go series when I'm in a book funk. This book is all Kyle and Nicola. However, you are treated to seeing everyone else in the series. It's action-packed adventure and the characters just pop off the page and
Ani Bari
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GAH! I’m not ready yet! I want more, more of all of them! I fully fell in love with every character no matter how frustrating they were. The roller coaster of this series has still got me reeling.

I wasn’t sure how I would react to Kyle and Nichola but I loved them as much as the others. I’m hoping we get to see the futures of the Children in further books because I don’t want it to be over.

This epic conclusion to the series brings together many elements and answers questions as well. Some twist
Nancy Bodie
Excellent!

This book is another well written addition to this series that is very much worth the invest of your time and money. The book is one that deserves to be savored. There are so many wonderful characters and many fine details that set this series apart! I would highly recommend that you set aside some alone time and immerse yourself into this world created by this talented author! I was given an advanced reader copy but chose to also purchase in support of this author.
Joyffree
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow - Five burning stars!
I am a big fan of paranormal romance and Anderson brings it to a whole new level!
I loved the bonds between the characters- the interactions -the reactions- it was as if I was there with them - I found myself cringing and gasping and wiping the silent tears as they fell down my cheeks
This encompasses everything I so love about reading - action, emotion, intrigue ,suspense and romance - the complete gauntlet of emotions packed into a wonderful read
I received a
Nicole
Oct 21, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Ashes to memories by Annie Anderson is book 5 in the Ashes to Ashes Paranormal Romance series.

This book is a follow up/continuation of book 4 and we are again centre on Nicola and Kyles story. I'm so in love with this world that Annie has created and found this book such a good action packed read.
I'm glad we got to have more from Nicola and Kyle and if you are a fan of paranormal romantic suspense, then you need to read this series.

I voluntarily reviewed this advanced reader copy and I have not
Lori
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
**I voluntarily received an Advance Reader Copy of this book.**

I can not get enough of these characters. From the very beginning this group captured my heart with their sometimes kooky antics and their fierce protectiveness of each other.

This story is the conclusion of the series, and the happy ever after. I would love it to continue, perhaps years in the future centered around the children grown up.

Karen
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very good story that is well written. The characters are good and the reader gets involved with them experiencing the emotions as well. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Dawne
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing, amazing book that reacquaints you with all the characters in this wonderful series. The second book of Kyle and Nicola that has many twists and turns with some surprises that are welcomed and some that are not. I love this series.
Ashley
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this latest addition to the series! It's always really suspenseful and full of excitement in this world! Annie does a great job with the characters and the plot :)

I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Kim
Loved it!
Janice perry
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. the characters are so great and the story always keeps me intrigued.
Samayearias
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
So thrilled Iva wasn't the villian!

The ending of this series is bittersweet. I am thouroughly thrilled that Iva was finally destroyed and was not the true villian in this novel. I am, however, a little unnerved that neither Ari or Evan had greater roles in the end of the series. I was happy to see Max finally helping more but you meet so many new characters that I feel this story was a write off. Honestly, the writing is great but it seemed lile the author didn't know how to end the series so
Angela Hornback
Oct 15, 2019
Cindi
Dec 29, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Please add book to series 3 194 Jan 25, 2017 11:09AM

• Promise the Moon (Lorimar Pack #1)
  • Old Dog, New Tricks (Black Dog, #4)
  • How to Break an Undead Heart (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #3)
  • Heir of the Dog (Black Dog, #2)
  • Lie Down with Dogs (Black Dog, #3)
  • Thrown to the Wolves and Other Stories (Black Dog Universe)
  • Dog with a Bone (Black Dog, #1)
  • Over the Moon (Gemini #6)
  • Hell or High Water (Gemini, #3)
  • Wolf at the Door (Lorimar Pack, #2)
  • Head Above Water (Gemini, #2)
  • Dead in the Water (Gemini, #1)
  • Fish Out of Water (Gemini #3.5)
  • Quiet Man (Dream #0.5; Dream Man, #4.5)
  • Stone-Cold Fox (Mai Hayashi #1)
  • How to Wake an Undead City (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #6)
  • How to Dance an Undead Waltz (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #4)
  • How to Live an Undead Lie (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #5)
Annie Anderson is a military wife and United States Air Force veteran. Originally from Dallas, Texas, she is a southern girl at heart, but has lived all over the US and abroad. As soon as the military stops moving her family around, she’ll settle on a state, but for now she enjoys being a nomad with her husband, two daughters, an old man of a dog, and a young pup that makes life… interesting.

In

Phoenix Rising (5 books)
  • Flame Kissed (Phoenix Rising, #1)
  • Death Kissed (Phoenix Rising, #2)
  • Fate Kissed (Phoenix Rising, #3)
  • Shade Kissed (Phoenix Rising, #4)