Start by marking “Falling For His Badass” as Want to Read:
Falling For His Badass

Falling For His Badass

Lizzy has terrible luck with men.

It's not that she doesn't attract good guys, she does. It's that she settles for "decent" ones.

Tired of making the wrong choices when it comes to men, Lizzy trusts her best friend, Tara, to take her away for the weekend. Lizzy knows that if she wants an all-consuming love, she's going to have to take a bigger risk t
Published October 2nd 2019 by Jessika Klide LLC

To ask other readers questions about Falling For His Badass, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling For His Badass

Fiona Morrison
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lizzy Mayer is on her way to the city with her roommate Tara after a breakup with her boyfriend. When they arrive at Tara’s boyfriends place, John has his younger brother staying with him. John thinks Lizzy would be perfect for him, but he is out jogging when the girls arrive. John sends a text to get back ASAP before Lizzy takes off. He gets there just before she leaves but doesn’t get to meet her.
Brady Andrews or B. A. as he is known as, decides he likes her and chases her all the way to
Dora Koutsoukou
Oct 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
1,5 🤔⭐

Where exactly was the badass???.....
Angela
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brody Andrews (or otherwise known as BA or "badass") is a military man to the core. But when he has some time off, his life is determined by what will be the most enjoyable. And a sneak peak at his brother's fiance's best friend leads to some pretty sexy moments, both in the public and private side of their encounter. But will his laissez faire attitude change when he realizes that she may just be a keeper?
Kaye
ONE SENSATIONAL ADVENTURE!!!
Smokin'! Jessika nails this compelling, tantalizing, sensational delight with 100% on point realism, that grabs your attention from start to finish. Pushing forward through the trials and tribulations with a slew of plot twists and turns that sets the night on fire spectacularly. Delivering well rounded scenario's so intense you feel the pulse racing, electrifying hum running rampant through your viens. A churning vortex of daunting circumstances and a bevy of s
Bonnie Mancuso
FANTASTIC STORY!!!
I absolutely love Jessika's work. Falling For His Badass is a hot, steamy read that I couldn't put down. Jessika's words keep you gripping your Kindle tight and quickly turning the pages. Her writing style seems effortless as the words flow throughout the pages. I'm not going to spoil this story for you in my review. Just know that this is one story you don't want to miss. I loved every word and highly recommend this book.
Mindy Chase-selder
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this!!! Everyone needs a B.A.

Another hit from Jessika. I loved Lizzy and B.A. This just reaffirmed that love comes to those when you least expect it.
After a bad break up Lizzy just wanted to go to a dinner show and let her hair down for the weekend. When her bff and her boyfriend try to introduce her to his brother she knows it’s time to get away. But, with just a glimpse B.A. has a plan to get the girl.
B.A. loves it when a plan comes together with just a few calls he had e
Pat
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The storyline was well written and the characters were written with such great detail and depth that as I turned each and every page I felt like Lizzy and Brody pulled me right into their story as it effortlessly unfolded!
Vinessa Wooten
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Brody aka BA is a profiler for the navy, he is on leave and his brother's girlfriend wants to set him up with her bestfriend Lizzy. When Lizzy's latest boyfriend is her next ex she is ready to give up but her besty has other plans, but before Lizzy can meet the mystery brother she leaves but not before Brody sees her. Well their meeting wasn't exactly by accident if you know what I mean. Brody sees Brody wants Brody gets. When Brody and Lizzy spend some yeah we will call it quality time together ...more
Kristy
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a short story that leaves you wanting more. Theres plenty of heat with one military hero and a girl he has to have after seeing her once.

Lizzy has horrible tast in men and after another breakup her friend Tara convinces her to go on a trip they head to Tara's boyfriend's place and There kind playing match maker with her boyfriends Little brother a Navy Seal Brandon B.A.. Lizzy leaves before they get a chance to meet she may not have seen him but he saw her now hes in hot pursuit.

Lizzy
Deb O
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such an awesome story I absolutely loved this book! It's a hot steamy alpha male romance story that I highly recommend. It's a fast paced insts-love romance book that I enjoyed. I loved Brody (aka badass) and Lizzy, watching them come together and grow as a hot and steamy couple was amazing. The characters, story and words kept me interested from beginning to end.Lizzy goes with her friend to her friends boyfriends house but not wanting to be a third wheel goes to the theater. While the ...more
Anne Donaldson
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the kind of book you want to read when you’re tired and dispirited – you’ll feel so good afterwards! There’s steamy action, there’s a SEAL, there’s a gorgeous woman, and there’s a really fun ending. What more could any reader ask for? For a guy whose nickname is Badass, Brady is a great guy that rescues Lizzy from a bad situation – but only after he’s already fallen for her. “You had me at Oomph” – definitely my favorite quote! I’m not going to repeat the blurb – it gives you the basics. ...more
Rhonda Howell
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lizzy drops her friend off at her boyfriend's house and proceeds to a dinner theater and a weekend to herself. While in her retreat weekend she is harrassed by two drunk lawyers who get a little handsy. She is rescued by the gorgeous guy who was at her dinner table during the show. They hit it 0ff and when the weekend ends go their seperate ways. Will they meet up again or will she just have her dreams? A great story with wonderful characters.

I received a free copy of this book via B
Maretha
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this easy reading book. A quick read with likable characters. Brody is the type of man most women dream about, sexy and caring and Lizzy is the sweet slightly unsure girl that most men want to date.Ultimately this is a story of two people finding love when they least expected it . A good read with a happy ending.

Am Goff
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lizzy just went through a breakup and wants to let loose. Her girlfriend Tara wants to introduce her to her boyfriend's brother who is on leave from the military. Brody aka "Badass" is nothing but sex on a stick, and sets his sights on Lizzy. They happen to meet by "chance" aka a Brody setup. They have great chemistry and I loved the hot scenes. The author has done a good job detailing these characters and well developed story line.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout a
Maura
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
FALLING FOR HIS BAD@$$ is a quick and dirty read. It has humor and a meet cute. It has instalove and friendship, healing and "love" in an elevator.

I did skim the sex scenes a little.

I love how this story is a standalone novella but ties into Siri's world just a little bit.

I enjoy reading this author and was not disappointed by Brody and Lizzy.
Margaret
BA

Funny, hot, off the wall love story of a girl who's gun shy when it comes to relationships. When her best friend wants her to meet her boyfriend's brother she's not interested. Little does she know that when Brody sees her through the window at his brother's house he knows she's perfect. When she leaves, he follows. 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Kerry Baker
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Falling For His Badass by Jessika Klide is a fun read that will let your easily get lost within the characters.
This book is the perfect easy read. The characters and fun and interesting. I often found myself amused by them. They were engaging and entertaining.
I liked that the story wasn’t too heavy at all. A lot of books nowadays tend to try and take themselves too seriously. The author however stuck to a fun and easy romance which I think makes this book better. This is the first hook th
Lyndsey Fairley
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falling For His Badass by Jessika Klide
5 stars

This was a very fast paced read but my goodness what a story this was. We get the needed details, the steamy scenes and the Insta-love all wrapped up nicely with a happy for now ending. I hope we get another book for both couples in this, even if Tara and John were brief.
I was captivated by this book and who doesn't love a military man?
Michelle King
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Falling For His Badass is a quick, fun insta-love story! Lizzy is tired of falling for the wrong men. She’s down on herself and needs to make some changes if she’s ever going to find the right man…just like her friend Tara has! They decide to go away for the weekend and Lizzy is determined to just go out, dance the night away, and just enjoy HERSELF. When she meets B.A., she knows nothing about him other than she is instantly attracted to him. Is it true love, or just a fun weekend romp? And who ...more
Barbara
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick short story to read it is well written with a very good storyline. I enjoyed reading Brody Andrews, or BA/ Badass and Lizzy's story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Lori
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. The characters had great chemistry together and the story kept me turning the pages. I had this read in one sitting and I would highly recommend this read. I received this as an arc in return for my honest review.
Amber Wyrick
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was impressed with this author’s work. This is my first book by this author. It was full of passion, romance, and more. Whenever you start it keeps your attention until the end.

Maja
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have never read anything from this author before. It was a good read. I liked both leading characters. You need to read this book, because you will get hooked from the first page.

Caroline
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read Jessika Klide's books before and absolutely loved them so I started this book with high expectations and I wasn't disappointed.

From the first chapter I was hooked and couldn't put it down. Jessika definitely knows how to write a good fast paced book full of steamy scenes with an instalove theme, my favorite kind of read.

I especially like that this book linked to a past series, I can't wait for more.
Linda Barrett
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great novella that really hooks you in from the first page.
I really enjoyed reading this book and I definitely enjoyed new to me author Jessika Klides writing style.
You definitely need to read this story asap.
Ga Books LoverX
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This short little novella packs a big punch! This is truly the case of going after what you want, because BA does not pull any punches about know that he wants Lizzy since the moment he saw her through the window of his brother's place.
The story is hilarious, super hot, and pretty intricate for a novella. I was entertained from the beginning and even though I would have liked to have read a longer version, it definitely caught my attention!
If you like novellas that have awesome alpha male
Jessica
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this novella! Definitely a 5 star NOVELLA which I do recommend.
It’s love at first sight for these two - my favorite type. He sees her and he wants her. She sees him and wants him as well. One awesome weekend turns into so much more.
danielle miecznik
Badass

Wow. I am so happy to find this new author I just love this book. I can’t wait to read more books about this badass love ya.
Becky
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute, charming story. I really liked it. It was a pleasant "light" reading with an all heart good guy. It was so romantic and the love scenes melted my panties. I love these kind of lighthearted romances. Also, it was available with KU which is a great reason for me to pick it up and others by this author.
Angela
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Falling For His Badass by Jessika Klide is a very sexy contemporary romance- there is also military aspect to the story, some drama, sparks, chemistry, secrets, and more.
The characters are really endearing and surprisingly complex- they were really well crafted, entirely realistic and believable. It was really easy to become completely invested in them and their story.
If you like a really fun, and sexy read- then this is definitely the book for you! Dive in, you re
EVERYONE HAS SECRETS!
Jessika Klide is my pen name. I also write as Cindee Bartholomew.

I’m an Amazon Bestselling Author with fans in over 25 countries. I've been interviewed by USA Today, Happily Ever After Blog, been on podcasts such as The V3TV Network with Vaughn Joseph, and quoted for relationship advice in Men's Health, Bustle, Prevention Magazine, Parade, YourTango, My Joy O