Start by marking “The Platypus and Her Wolves” as Want to Read:
The Platypus and Her Wolves

The Platypus and Her Wolves

(Valentine Pride #2.5)

Platypus shifter, April, always assumed there were more shifters than just her, but has never been able to find them.

Until three wolves turn up at her door, determined to take her back to the mountain and the rest of the shifters there. But April has dreams, and won’t be so easy to convince, even if they are her fated mates.

Will she deny fate, or wi
Published July 5th 2019 by Drowlgon Press

Start your review of The Platypus and Her Wolves
Ayse Isil Ari
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure whether I'm into Reverse Harem or not, but the book was a wonderful read regardless.
Brianna Belbin
This was so unique and adorable that I absolutely loved this short story! Who honestly would have thought of a platypus shifter... being mates to three wolves? April thinks she is the only shifter out there and is desperately looking for evidence of others even though she doubts many others of her kind. When three men show up to her college dorm saying that they need to talk to her about her parents, some mystical urge tells her to let them in. I enjoyed the fact that April was into science, alo ...more
Tricia
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is another story from the Valentine Pride. Love the characters and the story. Fun read with a WTF ending!
Caroline Doig
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
April is a platypus Shifter she was in shock when she first changed now it’s fantastic she’s been going on line looking for other shifters but so far no luck but it won’t stop April searching. April lives in a co-Ed dorm and the guys are always partying but not April and with her shifter hearing she heard 3 guys talking outside her door so she peeked through the peephole then they knocked on her door they said that they had news about her mother but she had spoken to her mother not long ago but ...more
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book pulled me in and kept me entranced till the end. The feelings of love, hate, and pain coming out in waves making you want to cry while you read. This was such a beautiful book! I loved the characters wholesomeness!

LMR
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Laura Greenwood & Booksprout!
The Platypus and Her Wolves by Laura Greenwood The Platypus And Her Wolves By: Laura Greenwood
Be Careful What You Wish For... Cuz, You Just Might Get It~ Just Ask "The Platypus and Her Wolves!"
She's a Shifter on Her OWN...
Searching for other's who might Actually be the SAME Kind of Species as Her!
Sooo She's Developed a warning System on Her Computer,
To trigger an Alarm when others Search The Term 'Shifter!'
HowEver, WHAT She NEVER, EVER Expected...
Was FATE to send Her
Laura Greenwood
Aug 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
I really enjoyed this story. April has been looking for shifters for a while, figuring they had to be out there somewhere but not sure where to find them to get her questions answered. She herself is an unusual type of shifter – a platypus -- and wants to find some sort of shifter community to find out about herself and others like her. She had to make a video of herself just to find out what kind of shifter she was!

April is currently attending college pursuing a course of study to b
Fiona Morrison
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
April is studying to become a veterinarian and discovers that she is a shifter. She starts searching on the internet for any information about shifters. Then one day she has three men come to her dorm door and ask to come in and talk to her about her parents.
Eric, Bryce and Caleb are wolf shifters and April's fated mate. They come to talk to April about her internet searches and ask her is she a shifter. April feels drawn to them all and asks them if there can be more than one mate. April
Daisy Sauceda
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great short story. It is witty, little intense, and steamy. April has been looking for shifters for a while. She is a shifter and is looking for a community to help her find her answers about shifters. She is in college studying to become a veterinarian. Then all of a sudden three men show up at her form looking for her and to help provide answers. I love April in this book! She is a strong and determined woman and can take down a grown man physically.. She is also funny and will be gi ...more
Billie
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Will she deny fate, or will she give in to the pull between them?

This is another story of the Valentine Pride.
What a fabulous read this was. ...more
Nina Campbell
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Platypus and Her Wolves by Laura Greenwood and L. A. Boruff is reverse harem shifter romance. In this novella, April a college student is studying for her final exams when there is a knock at her dormitory room door. When she answers her door she meets three wolf shifters named Bryce, Caleb, and Eric. This is the beginning of a very entertaining forever mate story that I loved reading. The best part was the surprise ending that happened in the last paragraph. Any paranormal romance lover wil ...more
Rhonda Hicks
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a delightfully funny and quirky quick read. Who would've come up with a platypus shifter? Well, I guess Laura Greenwood since she did once before, right? Anyway, this is about Amelia who thought she was human until she shifted for the first time. Then three men came knocking at her door to inform her they knew she was a shifter. Of course, if you're into PNR then you know, the fated tingle shooting from their hands as they shook allowed the men to realize Amelia was their fated mate. Ameli ...more
Iva Krazalkovičová
So...this is instalment in Valentine Pride.
April thinks she is the only shifter. Alone on the world. So she is searching for other shifters. In the meantime she is studying, to became veterinar.
Her search didnt help in her finding other shifters, but They found her.
And ….They are her mates.
But just...They want her to move to their comunity - and she wants to stay to finish college.
Can They find the solution fot them??? Love always win...so what do you think??

I received a fr
Mareike
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a cute story this was! Who would have thought that a Platypus shifter could be so entertaining...I really wish this was a full length novel - there was so much that was happening in the story and I felt the need to dive even deeper into the platypus territory. The characters are wonderfully placed into the story and I was drawn to each of the guys throughout the book.
That ending made me laugh...what a great way to finish the book with the epilogue!

I received a free copy of this
Rose Brown
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laura Greenwood introduced us to April in “Unicorn Truth” (Valentine Pride Book 3). While “Platypus and her Wolves” is not a part of the series, it was my original introduction to April. And I fell in love with this quirky, smart and determined platypus shifter and her gorgeous mates. This book is a quick read and a little intense, but it is packed with wonderful fun characters with amazing chemistry. This story will put a smile on your face, and you will fall in love with April, Caleb, Eric, an ...more
Anne Dwyer
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
April found out she was a platypus shifter when she was a teen - she knew there were other shifters around, but she had been adopted as a baby, and her parents had no idea of what she was. When she goes to college and three gorgeous young men invade her room, she not only finds out that they are wolf shifters - but also her fated mates! A platypus and wolves? Loved it! And the ending - oh, my goodness, I am still laughing! Would love to know what comes next if there is more to this story!
Michelle
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an original storyline and a quick fun read. When I noticed that this had a platypus shifter in it I had to get it. I mean how often do you read about a platypus shifter. I am so glad I decided to read this book because I loved how determined April was about finishing school. When she meets three wolf shifters all bets are off. Will she finish school or run off to mountains with the guys? Loved the ending!
Ann Holden
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a cute and sexy story. Don’t expect the novel of the year. Do expect a young woman who insists on reaching her goal in spite of her men. Do expect some lighthearted moments between the sex scenes. Do understand there are hot sex scenes. I found myself smiling frequently while reading this book. I recommend this short read for an afternoon of escape from reality.

I received a free copy of this book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review.
Scarolet Ellis
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Platypus And Her Wolves by Laura Greenwood is an amazing story I had the privilege of reading and falling love with it. I loved reading about shifters this has three wolves and a platypus in it. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about shifters, fantasy and paranormal romances in their stories.

Maria G
Aug 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved that April was a platypus because I have never read a shifter book about one before. I liked that April was so set on finishing her education. I liked Caleb, Eric and Bryce. I felt like there were parts of this book that were too rushed. I also was left a little disappointed by the ending. I hope there is another book about these 4.

Reena
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story by Laura Greenwood and L. A. Boruff!!! With a truly original storyline, this is a story about belonging, about finding somewhere to fit in. Although a quick read, it stands as a full story on its own, set in the expanded paranormal universe the authors have created. Funny, quirky, intense, it will have you devouring it in one sitting. Definitely a story not to be missed!

Georgia
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a quick read and a wonderful shifter romance. The characters attractions was strong and their chemistry generated lots of sparks. The storyline was engaging and fun and offers a solid amount of drama and emotional turmoil as April, Caleb, Eric and Bruce relationship evolves into more than they ever imagined.

Tanya
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
she always thought there were more shifters out there but did not know where. three wolf shifters arrive and they want to take her with them to the other but she has other dreams. Can they persuade her to go with them? they are her fated mates. See if she will go

Sharon
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second time I’ve read a book featuring platypus shifters and I love the idea! This is a quick read that has a lot of fun, interesting story to go with it. The characters are likable and have some good dialogue.

Renée
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Platypus and Her Wolves is a hilarious and steamy reverse short story from Laura Greenwood and L.A. Boruff. If your up for some giggles and the discover of new mates, definitely grab a copy of this story.

Note: this is a little side story to the Valentine Pride series, I’d recommend reading this before the third book in the series.
Daniell Marsh
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute read

A cute , quick read. I liked the interaction between the characters. I liked that it wasn't based on only one kind of shifter. I haven't read a lot of stories with Platypus shifters so that was a bonus. For me the only downside was it didn't flow as smooth as I hoped. Don't know if was length or writing style. I would look for more of this author.
Mim Crenshaw
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love to read any paranormal romance with an unusual or rather not the usual shifter...a platypus was right up my alley. I really loved the characters; their chemistry and interactions spurred me to keep reading till the last page. I'll definitely be looking for more from this author.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This is a short story. April discovers she’s not alone in the shifter world and that she has three mates. Boy, is she not complaining about that. This is a quick read but satisfying. Although I would have liked a little more clarification at the end. That was funny.

A.j.
Aug 09, 2019 rated it liked it
I like the storyline and the characters it is just way too fast-paced for me. One minute she is scared of them and the next she is having sex with them. I would give it a better rating if they slowed it down a bit.

The Paranormal Co...: New Release: The Platypus And Her Wolves 1 2 Jul 06, 2019 12:31PM

• Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)
  • The Woodland Packs: Paranormal Reverse Harem Box-set
  • Shadow Wood Academy Chronicles: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance Series
  • Norsemen Academy
  • Renegade Dragons: The Complete Trilogy
  • Royal Alpha (High House Canis Book 5)
  • Doctor Enchanted (Revenge of the Bears, #3)
  • Dragon Cipher
  • A Demonic Year Two (Academy of the Devil #2)
  • Her White Wolf (The Academy of Amazing Beasts #1)
  • My Alien's Obsession (Draci, #1)
  • Outfoxed (The Protectors Quick Bites, #5)
  • In Her Mate's Arms (Shifters United Book 2)
  • Dark Gods (Academy of the Gods #1)
  • Power of Fire (The Broken Academy #1)
  • Rogue Skies
  • The Warrior Princess (Made For Each Other; The Dragon Shifters, #3)
  • First Howling (The Lycan Academy #1)
  • Pandora's Academy
  • Candy, Carpenters and Candlesticks (Beachside Books Magical Cozy Mystery Book 4)
  • Mermaid Queen: A Little Mermaid Fairy Tale Retelling
  • Archangel's Fire (Cursed Angels, #2)
  • Firefighter Bear: Slade (Silvertip Shifters, #5)
  • The Scholar Queen (Made For Each Other; The Dragon Shifters, #2)
  • Alpha's Deception (Revenge of the Bears, #4)
  • A Sinful Year Three (Academy of the Devil #3)
  • Desired on Bear Mountain
  • Lawless (Steel Demons MC #1)
  • Loved by the Beast (Alcyran Chronicles, #3)
  • Tactics and Tails (The Protectors Quick Bites, #6)
Laura is a USA Today Bestselling Author of paranormal, fantasy, and contemporary romance. When she's not writing, she can be found drinking ridiculous amounts of tea, trying to resist French Macaroons, and watching the Pitch Perfect trilogy for the hundredth time (at least!)

You can check out Laura's Website here:
www.authorlauragreenwood.co.uk

Join her Goodreads Group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Join her mailing list here:
www.authorlauragreenwood.co.uk/p/mail...

Valentine Pride (3 books)
  • Unicorn Mates (Valentine Pride, #1)
  • Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride, #2)
  • Unicorn Truth (Valentine Pride, #3)