Start by marking “Radiant Souls” as Want to Read:
Radiant Souls

Radiant Souls

Radiant Souls is the second collection of poetry written by Lenee H. It explores topics of healing, love, identity and self-worth. The book contains sapphic themes and includes pieces using gender neutral language.
Published July 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Radiant Souls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Radiant Souls

N.C. Moon
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely stunning collection of poetry. There wasn't a single poem I didn't like. It touched and hugged my heart, some poems gave me shivers, and after finishing the book... I desperately need more.
I absolutely recommend Radiant Souls to everyone.
Rhett
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m a huge advocate and fan of indie-authors, and can confess I’m a huge fan of this author, but this book reaches a whole new level for me. Extremely raw, vulnerable, and relatable. This poetry collection is not simply sad or happy, it dives into one emotion after the next leaving you in a tide of self-reflection that washes over like the feeling you experience when crying in the rain.

Whether you want to feel joy, love, intimacy or sorrow, pain, or disappointment, this collection reads like a
Shannon Rohrer
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was thoroughly enjoyable. Each poem was impactful, focusing on topics such as love, loss, inner strength and inner beauty, and a great deal more. Each poem had its own distinct rhythm, its own voice and emotion.

Beautifully done, and recommended to lovers of poetry; be they avid or casual.
Meghana
Margaret Adelle
Aug 18, 2019
Victoria Falzo
Aug 19, 2019
Lenee H. is a queer, Oklahoman author who seeks to connect with people through their art. They desire to use the platform of poetry and literature to perpetuate discourse in important subjects such as mental health and equality. Drawing upon experiences in their own life and events in the world around them, Lenee hopes to inspire others to take time to examine the universe more thoughtfully.